EnterVOID Anthology Volume 2

Re: EnterVOID Anthology Volume 2
« Reply #75 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:21 AM »
Dude so do I- wish I had the time for it these days- I'm just getting too old for it. I'm a tournament fighter anyway, I like the high stakes and pressure of it. But I've been working on learning new skills, traditional painting and more personal art to level up in the meantime. Just trying to get involved again, give something back to the community I love so dearly and participate in what way I can while satisfying my own perfectionist demands balanced with an insanely busy adult life, I know you sympathize Bobo.
DOIN THE BULL DANCE, FEELIN THE FLOW, WORKIN IT

« Reply #76 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:37 AM »
Happy to see you're doing this, TINMAN! Can't wait to see your entry!

Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #77 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:43 AM »
Just trying to get involved again, give something back to the community I love so dearly and participate in what way I can while satisfying my own perfectionist demands balanced with an insanely busy adult life, I know you sympathize Bobo.
I couldn't sympathize more!

« Reply #78 on: Feb 03, 2014, 12:03 PM »
I'm going to have to throw in the towel on this.

I've got a lot of work to do for my portfolio, and I'm also kicking a job search into full gear within the week. I just don't have the time to split between something that will be long enough and good enough for this AND design projects this month.

I'll still work on a cover entry, I know I can at least do that much.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #79 on: Feb 04, 2014, 12:52 PM »
Just so everyone knows, there will not be any pinups this time around. I don't see much point in opening the option up, when I would rather people put that time into making a comic.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #80 on: Feb 15, 2014, 07:02 PM »
13 days left! Hope to see entries start to come in!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #81 on: Feb 15, 2014, 11:38 PM »
Because of Master Of Disaster, anthology will conflict with this, but I am not gonna make that as an excuse to throw the towel just yet. Inking isn't problem, it's coloring. If anyone would like to help collab and flat the thing for me, or volunteer to help color it entirely, I'd really appreciate it. It's 17 pages of cute little magic girls and ugly monsters, and blood :D
Currently, five pages are completely inked.
just browsing here and there

« Reply #82 on: Feb 16, 2014, 08:11 AM »
If you aren't able to get it colored, BW is accepted too.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #83 on: Feb 16, 2014, 04:03 PM »
Done with my comic and sent it in.

Good luck with everyone else.

« Reply #84 on: Feb 23, 2014, 02:27 PM »
Just reminding people about the big bold red text that says no extensions on this. While I'm willing to give people a few extra days, out of fairness to people that do get their comics in on time I'm not giving people a ridiculous amount of extra time. So get those entries in guys, you had 6 months!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #85 on: Feb 27, 2014, 04:05 PM »
I'm really sorry guys, but I won't be able to finish my entry. My 2 months old son is at the hospital right now, and I can't focus on drawing.

« Reply #86 on: Feb 27, 2014, 08:51 PM »
I hope he'll be okay! That's more important so it's okay.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #87 on: Feb 28, 2014, 02:31 PM »
Bowing out. Didn't manage my time, and probably shouldn't have done that battle. Sorry about the disappointment. I know I'm usually pretty good about these things. :c

« Reply #88 on: Mar 01, 2014, 09:40 AM »
Entries are due today!

If you need an extra few days you need to let me know! A lot of people have submitted thus far. If you're having issues finding somewhere to upload your comic so you can get it to me you can use dropbox or rapidshare!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #89 on: Mar 02, 2014, 05:00 PM »
Still waiting on a few people that needed a few extra days, but I've started to get the small text things like table of contents, artist bios, intro, etc underway. If you want an artist bio, please email me it! While most entries have a title, I got one or two that didn't. It will be listed as "Untitled" in the table of contents if you don't have one. If you don't include an artist bio I'll just include a link to your DA or Void page so people can find you.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2014, 03:05 PM »
At long last the test print is in my hands!

I don't see any issues so I'll try to get it up for sale through Kablam and other services soon!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2014, 03:46 PM »
Congrats!
I hope the contributing artists appreciate all your efforts and you working to get this out there again as much as you appreciate their efforts

I really should use some of my haunted leg money and pick these up.
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Looks delicious :)
\'Ello...

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2014, 01:33 AM »
SQUEAAALL thanks so much Angie :))

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2014, 01:16 PM »
http://www.indyplanet.com/front/?product=109283

it's now up for sale! It can be purchased both in print and digital. After Arma I'm going to look into more places to make it available digitally.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2014, 06:49 AM »
Ordering myself a stack. Looks like it came out beautifully and I'm very excited to see my work in the flesh among so many great talents. Thank you for all your work in coordinating and organizing this project Angie.

Time to signal boost people!
DOIN THE BULL DANCE, FEELIN THE FLOW, WORKIN IT

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

278 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us