The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

so i totally think i uploaded the pages to the wrong spot... can't see how to delete it so people in-charge just know, yes I am indeed "challenged" and no I do not know better... lol I think i also i then placed it in the correct spot but only time will tell... feel free to terminate the wrong file set... sorry and thanks :)

Yeah, you uploaded a beyond battle by accident as well. I'll delete that. You actual battle has pages uploaded, so it's all good.

What the heck? This round has an extra day of voting then last round? I was hoping to see what this round was going to look like this morning...

That, my friend, is a result of including time taken to manage and place all the comic and the match-ups at the beginning and end of each round and the timer taking note of various other factors like how much time there is to the end of that day. As a result there will always be another day added each round.

Oh ok so last weeks round of voting was a special case then? Last round the fighting took place monday to monday night and voting tuesday to sunday night. Thought it was going to be the same on this round.

Last round I set all of the voting to end early, but some of the mods thought it would be better to give the artists more of a break between rounds. Sorry to disappoint you and for getting your hopes up.

Lol its all good man, thats a smart move. Im sure some of the artists appreciate it.

NEXT ROUND IS UP.

Fed, you can stop refreshing now!

... how did you know? O.o

Two comics read & voted, maybe there'll be comments aswell.. stay tuned children..

CONGRATS ADAM@!
LONG LIVE GOBLIN PRINCESS!!!!

Rest in peace, other princesses u__u

The queen is dead, long live the queen! Congrats Adam !!

CONRATULATIONS ADAM!

ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN
I say old chap! Care for a spot of tea?

I feel like that should be colored like Yoshitaka Amano's work.
Kittens wearins mittens

If this was a traditional drawing and if I had a scanner I could totally do it with acrylics and watercolours, but sadly I can't cheat digitally. TT___TT

Red: Thanks :)

Fed: Thank you as well and I believe you called it in round 1

Underwood: That is brilliant. Is there anyway i can find a high res to color? Or mess with colors see if i can't find some justice for it? (must say your versatility in art style from you're pigeon homage, to your animal almanac evolution drawings to this is impressive)

I've sent you a note Adam, my good sir.

Congrats to both our finalists, and to Adam for taking home da win! Looking forward to battling Her Highness in combat someday soon :))

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

109 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 136.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us