The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

Oh it's on now!

Good luck boys and girls, may the best artist win!

and stop it Bobo, you're scaring me...

Well, that's a way to find out Im not in the tourney... I was going to work on a Bb, but I guess that's a sign to quit Void for a bit.
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2013, 11:19 AM by Wolcik »

Oh...

Oh well...

Good luck guys and girls! May the best princess win!
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

I'm sorry Wolcik :( And to everyone else that didn't make it. It was NOT an easy thing to cut people, but unfortunately it had to be done. It doesn't mean that we don't want you on Void, it just means that a difficult choice had to be made.

I'm sure the other people that voted can vouch that there was quite a bit of discussion on this topic and it was NOT EASY AT ALL.

We didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I hope that if you didn't get in then you will still enjoy reading the comics. I'm actually overjoyed that we had this incredible amount of people interested in this. I'm pretty excited that we have some new people in as well.

Good luck to all, and seriously, no hard feelings to the people that weren't picked. We still love you.

Good luck everyone.. I'll be watching....
Every day should be an adventure

Yeah seriously, it was super hard to cut people out, but if we didn't we'd had to make things more complicated, and I'm sure that wouldn't be fun for anyone. Good luck to all those in the tourney, and no hard feelings to those who were cut.

Woop woop good luck everyone!

I GOT IN! Now I must prove myself!
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

so so so EXCITED for this! Grats to the people who made the cut and good luck!

good luck everyone!! Im super excited!!

I'm really, really sorry for everyone who got cut. None of us wanted to tell people that they wouldn't get to make comics. I hope no one leaves over this, especially not you Wolcik (You're Mr. Awesome! What would Void do without you!?), because that would make an already terrible situation just soul-crushingly depressing.

Just because we didn't pick you, doesn't mean we don't think your comics aren't amazing. And just because you're not in the tournament doesn't mean you can't get in some crazy amazing battles right now. If you guys were ballsy enough to enter the PP, then you can handle anything.

Everyone who got in, slam that nose so far into the grindstone it comes out the other end, it's gonna get crazy.

Haven't battled in a while and just wanted to make sure. This SDT round, it says 3 days and 9 hours to go, so does that mean its due by monday night at midnight?

Yes, Synje, that is correct.

Since we are down to the wire, I want to remind people of some stuff just in case!

CUSTOM THUMBNAILS

Sending us your own thumbnails is greatly appreciated because it saves so much time and helps us post the comics WAY faster! It is in no way a requirement, but if you'd like to send us your own thumbnails please email the 3 of us at:

Angieness@gmail.com
Bdotscotts@gmail.com
Bobojo@gmail.com

Thumbnails MUST be named like this:
thumb01.jpg
thumb02.jpg
thumb03.jpg

Thumbnails are 150px high and 100px wide.

We are all working together to thumb the comics, because dang that's a lot of comics!

PROBLEMS UPLOADING
If you have problems uploading, PLEASE TELL US IMMEDIATELY.

IF YOU DON'T TELL US, WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU DEFAULTED.

POST THAT YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE IN THE COMIC COMMENTS!!

To submit your comic, go to Manager > Submit a comic.

If you are having trouble, try uploading your pages ONE AT A TIME.
PLEASE, check your files sizes. Huge files will not only be difficult to read on screen, but they will not upload properly.

Try opening your .jpg file in an internet browser to see how it will look. If you zoom in like crazy then your file is WAY TOO LARGE! Remember that you aren't saving these for print, you are saving a small version to be viewed online.

Also make sure you use a files type that is compatible, like a .jpg or .png etc.

Please send your pages that will not upload to Bobo
bobojo@gmail.com

I hope you can all upload alright, don't wait until the last few seconds to find out there is a problem! Hopefully it will go off without a hitch and these can be posted as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2013, 06:40 AM by Red »

how do I make sure that the pages are there lol like can anyone see them?

how do I make sure that the pages are there lol like can anyone see them?
On the top menu, go to Manager - Comics - Submit a comic; Click the comic (Princess X VS Princess Y) and you will see your pages if they are uploaded :) No-one else will see them ofc until they are uploaded to the site by the admins / Void Council
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2013, 12:10 AM by Fed »

oh ok cool! it's there so I can relax cause I didn't mess anything up lol Thanks!

And now.. we play the waiting game

MASHMASHMASH!

Bad news, everyone defaulted. No comics, tournament cancelled.

But for reals, excited to read some SDT comics.

They're all soooo.... PRETTY!

Round 2 is gonna start soooooon (I hope..)!!

MASHMASHMASH!

Great round everyone! Congrats to everyone who got through. Funerals to be held for dead princesses in the atrium after lunch.
sugoi

so i totally think i uploaded the pages to the wrong spot... can't see how to delete it so people in-charge just know, yes I am indeed "challenged" and no I do not know better... lol I think i also i then placed it in the correct spot but only time will tell... feel free to terminate the wrong file set... sorry and thanks :)

Waiting to read round twoooooooo

MASHMASHMASH!
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2013, 02:02 AM by Fed »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

543 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us