The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

and ppl were worried about not being enough participants now some cant participate oh irony you taste like foot hahaha
i kick rocks.....professionally

council and mods are in the very difficult process of selecting the 32 artists that will take part in the tourney
And here I was hoping for that multiple three-way pipedream. But that's probably a good thing. I think those multi-matches I've done skewed my perspective.

I have to say, I wasn't all that interested in the beginning, but interesting character after interesting character kept getting posted. It stinks some will have to be cut!

council and mods are in the very difficult process of selecting the 32 artists that will take part in the tourney

The first 32 who entered should be allowed to participate.. that seems fair, no?

That's not how we do things.
Kittens wearins mittens

There's lots of arguing involved but some of the criteria we have is presentation of the design sheet and if its someone who has shown themselves able to participate in a tournament setting and consistently deliver.  But we're also all very different and there's a great deal of discussion going on so no worries.  Even if people don't make it in this time, there's other events in the future. 

The first 32 who entered should be allowed to participate.. that seems fair, no?

Not really, because we never claimed it was "first come first serve" so people would be punished if they took their time on their design sheets and turned in before the deadline.

Trust me, we wish didn't have to cut anyone but we are trying really hard to make some fair choices.

Ah, I see.. Didn't think of it like that :) Valid point indeed.

Well, good luck with your sorting, no hard feelings if we get cut from the draft - we'll still keep faith in the Void Council ^^

So did you guys decide that having 1 round of three way battles was a bad idea? The 2nd round could have 5 three way battles with 3 two way battles to have 8 people move unto the next round. I think a lot people think it would be fun to do for one of the rounds, I'd certainly would want to, and you wouldn't have to cut 10 cool princess entries. For the most part, just wanna have fun.

No rooster yet.. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

damn these timezones.. sucks being awake while everyone else is sleeping >.<

No rooster yet.. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

damn these timezones.. sucks being awake while everyone else is sleeping >.<
Damn straight. I'm constantly refreshing the site >_>
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

Tell me about it I've checked so many times today!!! ><
\'Ello...

Relax, duders! After certain people wake up and have some coffee then all of the answers will be revealed :0 It's only 9am here and all of the admins are in earlier time zones than I.

I love imagining you all with your noses to the screen mashing F5 :D

I love imagining you all with your noses to the screen mashing F5 :D

MASHMASHMASH!

Hhahahahahhaha yes!!!

That is basically me right now. SUSPENSSSSSEEEE

Ha ha hahahaha. Awesome!
Every day should be an adventure

TOO EXCITED TO LIVE

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

lol you guys are hilarious

But on the real I need the address for each admin... I have a rooster to priority ship each them from roosterwakeupcall.com

So clearly I haven't missed anything yet.

I'm gonna have a stroke if I don't find out this roster hahaha
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

They should be up soon! Toast is the one that puts matches up and he's not around right now so right now we're figuring out the best way to do this.
Kittens wearins mittens

MEET YOUR DOOM, PRINCESSES!
ROUND 1 IS UP!

Okay, either I'm blind or stupid, but where do I find the roster?

Kittens wearins mittens

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

292 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us