The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

Demon Pirate Princess

She hails from the Void Sea. Fights bareknuckles. Is a lot stronger than regular people, but doesn't know how to swim. Is looking for a suitor. She is very crass and evil, and relishes in the pain of the innocent. She also is a hedonistic bitch. Is very self conscious about her weight, to the point of flying into a blind rage at a mere quip at her size. Possesses a huge booty, which is locked away until she finds her true love.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

I'm probably going to kill myself trying to juggle all this shit.

you should only put me in if there isnt enough entrants
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:22 PM by Majikura »

http://ianboe.blogspot.com/2013/05/princess-kya-skylord.html

My princess entry... I failed to insert my character image so I included link to the character sheet above. Below is my quick character description, alothough I'm still developing the character.

*I'll try to figure out how to insert my character sheet and repost

Princess Kya Skylord has seen much in her 26 years. The Skylord Dynasty turned it’s back on her and put a bullet in her head.  After surviving the first attempt she escaped the palace and was exiled. Betrayed by those she loved most, Kya Skylord has learned to trust no one. 

Surviving numerous assassination attempts has made her hard; staying “ready” has become a mantra.  She remains on the move out of necessity and commands a crew of roughneck sky pirates that strive to do the same. Each possesses a dark and painful past they hope to out run. The world is tough and unforgiving.  Kya knows this best.

Her full name is: Princess Amorphous Blob-La

She was just floating around in a dimension made just for her when she entered the world of void city. Being from a different dimensional plane, she doesn't speech the same language and being a big blob is the city is hard, let alone a princess. Run! For she is coming this way....slowly.

love,
"T.S." Roger Mild
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2013, 03:47 AM by Roger_mild »

:O

DAMN YO.

This shit gon be HOT!!!

so many good characters and artists..... ;D

RoflQu with Siobhan

Siobhan (Sha-vaugn) is a girl ghost. She wears a sheet so people know she's a ghost (since you'd probably think she's just an invisible girl otherwise). She remembers little about her past, but she was a princess, she knows that much. She remembers more as time goes on, but in the meantime she's hanging out at the library and reading books and generally figuring out how to be better at being a ghost.

I'm only in as long as we get 48, otherwise I'm not taking a spot away.

Lil' Lily, the demon princess!

she's a spoiled brat. all hell breaks loose (quite literally) when she doesn't get her way. summons hell demons and can do mild shapeshifting.

(I'm also only entering if we can make an even 48!!)

In light of having to drop 15 princesses from the matchup now, I volunteer to have my princess be one of those to drop so that another may stay instead.
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2013, 12:39 AM by PyrasTerran »

I dunno why you just don't go with 42?  Sure, not everyone starts at the same time but it actually solves the problems of people hesitant because of the timing because it gives them 3 weeks grace period so they don't have to pull outthatswhatshesaid.  Just choose 20 people that want to battle at the start.

I dunno why you just don't go with 42?  Sure, not everyone starts at the same time but it actually solves the problems of people hesitant because of the timing because it gives them 3 weeks grace period so they don't have to pull outthatswhatshesaid.  Just choose 20 people that want to battle at the start.

That's not really fair though. You've got someone who'll end up fighting 5 rounds and someone who fights 4 rounds? That's a distinct advantage in the tiredness department. I mean, if that was the case, we probably WOULD end up with 48 entries, but that wouldn't do any good since it would be to start in the second round.

You can drop my princess from this if it's necessary as well.

If 20 people volunteered, I don't think it'd be unfair.  No one knows who they are fighting next and there is a week long break for voting.  Besides, making comic battles is supposed to be the fun part I guess.  Could give the newbies something more to do than just 4 battles?  I dunno.  Just thinking of a way all of those dudes can play.  I got the idea after looking at a 42 person tournament bracket.

« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2013, 02:41 AM by Johnny Blaque »

Would a three-way fight work?
\'Ello...

Three way fights! Three way fights! Three way fights!
Every day should be an adventure

I'd say just throw everyone of the 42 in and do three ways in the second round if needed. Cause there's always the (horribly sad but still existent) possibility of double defaults to even out the numbers. Isn't that the way we usually do?
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

Well hey in the event that you guys aren't gonna cut to 32, please stick me back in D:

Personally I'd prefer to keep it to two-way battles; if there are too many entries why not have a "qualifying" round, either on a voluntary-basis (I'll volunteer!) or depending on reputation / skill (so for example, I would have to go through qualifying whereas RoflQu or Majikuru wouldn't). Sure, it would add a week or two too our drawing time, but as Johnny Blaque said: making comic battles is supposed to be the fun part!

those who don't get in could just do a "sorry you're not pretty enough" Death Battle Royale

A three way rounds sounds like a lot of fun. An elongation rounds doesn't sound fun, it's already a long tournament.

You can take me out if you need to.

Miss pretty princess fashion contest. Take it to the run way to make it into the death matches lol

I can totally throw down in a swim suit contest lol

council and mods are in the very difficult process of selecting the 32 artists that will take part in the tourney
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

I've always imagined SDT participants being announced over the course of a day, like every 10 minutes or so. Time consuming, but totally hype

those who don't get in could just do a "sorry you're not pretty enough" Death Battle Royale

"The ugliest princess death battle royale"?

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

295 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us