The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

Sweet! Love your character, Aspen!

Thanks! :D

A hundred years ago, during the fall of the Land of the Free to corporate take over--The remaining Native Nations banded together for protection in the heartland of a shattered continent. The leader of this movement was elected First Chief, and so was his son, and then his grandson... Little Wing is the First Chief's great granddaughter, possesses an indomitable spirit, war archery skills to match, and a will to not only see her people survive but thrive. This will is what has led her to VOID.

Ghost is her 'distinguished' grey quarter-horse. At least that's how he would describe himself could he speak. Little Wing understands him perfectly.
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

YES! PRINCESS PETS!! Nice move, Aspen and Nibbles ;D

These are all great! Woo

Aw man, Qyzex, I'm almost tempted to ditch Anish and take your princess instead just for the heck of it. You should have posted this a couple of days ago before I got a concept!

Sorry :c

Man, I hope Aspen and Nibbles have to face each other!!

This is going to be a rough tournament because so many awesome characters are gunna die :(

Princess Nikto hahaha.

I was going to do an intro comic as well anyway, but it didn't really come together like I'd hoped! I also hope this design sheet isn't really big...

Looks great Gregly!!!!

I'm excited for all the princesses!!!
\'Ello...

Wow, I love the variety we've got going on. Can't wait to see all these princesses in action!

Ink Princess!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:05 PM by GPS-Device »
Minions, assemble!

Ooh!  I hope I fight Ink Princess!  I foresee a lot of brushwork and that's always a lot of fun!
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

Ink Princess is awesome! Hopefully she doesn't kill me though.

PART GIRL
PART MACHINE
ALL PRINCESS

PRINCESS AURELIA VII, PRINCESS OF SPACE MARINES

Recently come-of-age, PRINCESS AURELIA has been tasked by her father the KING OF SPACE MARINES to go forth into SPACE for 1 year before she can be deemed worthy of commanding her own fleet of SPACE MARINES.

But can she triumph when all she has are her POWER FISTS OF LOVE AND PEACE, the TRUTH OF RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE, and a BURNING DESIRE to MAKE FRIENDS?

- Ailie Ali'Ayla

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:55 AM by Charlie »

DAT TAIL.

Also, I'm just going to call her princess A because wtf is with that name hahah

It is the name all true princess strive for Red.

- Princess Cee

Cee the shapeshifting princess, from a kingdom where fighting is the best thing ever. She figured why not go kill some other princesses for some fun. And technically she's not wearing pants.

Princess Ray

Her name is Princess Ray. Any mortal of non royal blood who gazes upon her beauty become hypnotized to fight as "Pawns" for her honor. She can control up to 3 people at a time no matter the range. And the number of people she can control ups itself with every princess she kills.

She can also shoot lasers out of her crown. Pew! Pew!

Other than that, she's an ordinary princess, snobby, bratty, and elitist. She can't fight hand to hand, but she has great strategic skills. She always uses at least one of her "Pawns" as a defense.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 07:58 AM by DefSpade »

Lol there's gonna need to be a special section in Void's Cemetery for all the dead princesses. Like a tomb or a shrine.
\'Ello...

Pfff, everyone knows princesses don't get tombs. They get put in a castle and then the castle is burried and an other castle serves as tombstone.
In fact, the overuse of castles to burry all those princesses in the middle ages is what caused castles to become an endangered species and led to their present low population and related patrimonial protection laws.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

And that's why we have the Castleception Tax.

Also, how would you deal with a 64 metre corpse?

Chop it up and sell the meat on the black market due to its rumored properties of increased beauty and virility.

Man VCPD better get on that!

Man they could pluck Vinda and make harpy feather pillows, fit for royalty!
\'Ello...

Presenting Dino Princess

litterally a t-rex with a tiara
The tiara was put there by a time traveller who thought he was being real funny.
She ate him. The time machine malfunctionned in her belly and transported her to the 21st century.

(I hope this is acceptable as a princess?)

Yes please!!! Dino princess is great!!!
\'Ello...

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

277 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 283.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us