The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

thankfully this tourney is happening towards the end of spring/start of summer. We've seen Death Tourney's do terrible when done at the beginning of the year

Aaaaaaaugh FUCK THIS IS GONNA BE COOL.

I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except one tenacious motherfucker

Except one tenacious motherfucker

unless someone deathmatches the winner in the end loool

Sixtem with Chiyojo

Time to get my weeaboo on.

Have you killed more than I have?
I think it's like 19 different characters from the 3 SDTs I've been in (since I got to the last round each time) and the 8 I killed in the Death Royale. But we're definitely the two biggest murderers on the site, either way.

Hell yeah I love that.

Sixtem with Chiyojo

Time to get my weeaboo on.

Have you killed more than I have?
I think it's like 19 different characters from the 3 SDTs I've been in (since I got to the last round each time) and the 8 I killed in the Death Royale. But we're definitely the two biggest murderers on the site, either way.

YES. GOOD.

damn this is getting crazy
i kick rocks.....professionally

changing character if its still possible to

princess prince adfa

offspring of a powerful magician emperor, and a natural at healing magics.

awkward in social situations. would rather spend his whole life in libraries.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:28 AM by recklessshameless »

Princess Bubbles of Crayonland. She's drawn that way because that's how she looks.
I say old chap! Care for a spot of tea?

brings a tear to my eye ;u;

so beautiful

Last, last, last minute entry!

The Last Princess of Karazadun

For over 80 000 years the Royal Family of Emroth has ruled on the planet of Karazadun. Now the planet is dying..

In his efforts to save his loyal subjects, the King of Karazadun has scoured the universe for a new place to inhabit, alas his search has been futile.
Clutching at straws and with time running out, he has sent his only daughter, Princess Farah, to VOID CITY to participate in the "Prettiest Princess Death Tournament".

Win, and as Queen she will establish a new reign in Void where the inhabitants of Karazadun can live on
Loose, and the Karazuni race will die with her

Full name and title: Her Royal Highness Princess Farah of Marathin
Race: Karazuni
Height: 1.80m

ITEMS:

The sword of Embelford: This shortsword belonged to Queen Erithabritt of Embelford, and is said to have beheaded all her six ex-husbands.

The shield of Paladon: The legendary shield of Prince Paladon, able to withstand a thousand blows! Unfortanly, no-one's kept count

The Royal Crown of Emroth:  Handed down through generations, the King has lent his daughter the Royal Crown of Emroth, said to be imbued with the soul of every king and queen of Karazadun. At the darkest hour of Karazadun the crown will call upon the ghosts for aid. Or so the story goes anyways..

Karazuni Race:
The Karazuni Race have excisted for over 80 000 years on the planet of Karazadun under the benevolent rule of the Royal Family of Emroth. Though wise in the ways of the New World, the Karazuni consider the slower pace and hardworking toil of old times to be of more benefit to their race and keep things decidedly low-tech. A Karuzuni is capable of living to an incredibly old age (the current King of Karazadun is rumored to be over 2000 years old). In the Karazuni race the females are  generally taller than the males, reaching a height of up to 3 metres within their first hundred years.

lol Must Feed in Crayon Land!!!! that's awesome

These are all pretty damn awesome should be some fun stories lol

More and more folks are showing up!  I'm so excited!  And a little scared...  This is really looking like this is going to be a contest of endurance!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:00 PM by Nibbles »
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

This is unadulterated madness.

I don't know if I'll get it, but heck with it. Here we go:

Teresa, The Blade Princess

A cursed princess that lost her people and her mind. The only company she trusts now are her edged friends. She speaks to them. And they love her. They love her flesh. They bite her, but they will never kill her. And in return, she can command their form and function. If blades were an element, she would be a master of the magic of swords.

A chance to have a kingdom of her own, to replace the one she lost? Why yes, please. a place for her and all her sharp friends.

Princess Of Rap, Princess Kray Kray
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2013, 02:43 PM »
Hola!  Someone on here(they know who they are) told me about this thing and it seems so cool I just had to join!  I royally present, Princess Kray Kray!

21 year old rap sensation Kraychelle Owens will be queen one day but first she's got to take out all these basic bitches!  She spit hot fiyah!

Sorry guys, I'm dropping out from this.

My summer plans have changed, if I make past the first round I won't be able to complete the next probably.

I'll get Olive in some other time.

Just a note to anyone who's posted here but hasn't submitted their character through the site, you need to go to this page to officially submit.

Can't wait to kill you all in the tourney! :)

She spit hot fiyah ;D Omigod I can't
Her Highness Latifah would be most proud!

first time poster, a friend forced me to sign up so here I am!
My princess is named Lan Yun, she's a guardian spirit from the primeval forest of Sichuan, China.  She travels the country with her trusted guardian Bei Feng, a wind spirit who takes the form of a japanese spitz puppy.

here's her ultimate goddess form:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:13 PM by ninjacake »

Beautiful!!!

Holy... oh man, that's insanely beautiful and captivating! Can't wait to see some comics!! ;)

Better late than never to try this out...
PRINCESS MARGOT OF THE HIPSTER COALITION IN VOID

She's pretentious and is a hell of a lot better than you. Castles are just so mainstream for Princesses.

EDIT: Oh here's an icon for her

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:47 PM by SeanJude666 »
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

Shadow Princess

Princess of the Shadow Kingdom. She possesses the ability to use the shadows of objects or living beings and bring it to physical form. Likewise, she's able to turn herself into a shadow.

She's quite the prankster! The enjoyment of seeing her father squirm from her pranks bring a big smile on her face.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

294 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us