The Queen is Dead! THE 2013 PRETTIEST PRINCESS TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!

Howdy doo Buckaroo's,

alberto311 with "Lady Bovine"

Name: Lady Bovine
Aka: Dairy Princess of death
Aka: Natalee Sterling
Hight: 5’8”

The Happiest day of Natalie Sterling’s life was the day she was selected as Void Counties Dairy Princess, The worst day of her life was during her crowning ceremony when the organizers flubbed the events with the market steers and butchered her prized Dairy cows Blue and Bell, then presented the hanging carcasses to her.

Natalee went into catatonic shock. For over a year on their very wealthy dairy farm her parents did everything they could to bring Natalee back from her near frozen state even as going so far as to become vegetarians.

One day Natalee wandered in on her parents hiding in the barn unable to withstand the pressure of living a vegetarians life were caught red-handed stuffing their faces with McDoogal’s double layer burgers!

Later that day law enforcement arrived on the wealthy dairy farm to investigate Natalee’s parents’ accidental deaths. Soon Natalee was very rich.

With her newfound wealth, Natalee has waged war on all burger eaters, their supporters and exploiters.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:47 PM by alberto311 »
Every day should be an adventure

Well, there IS always Month of the Dead, amirite?

boo! it's been so long, i forgit how to post pics!

boo! it's been so long, i forgit how to post pics!

Phew! That was a work out!

We haven't had a Speed Death Tournament this big since 2006. We have a whole day left, so keep on submitting kids!

Well, I decided to enter! Meet Smith & Wesson 1 1/2 Single Action Second Issue .32 caliber revolver princess! (Or just revolver princess if you wanna be a dick about it)

OH MY GLORB XD

Your 2013 death tourney winner, ladies and gentlemen

Holy shit Kinu haha it's been so long since there's been an object in a tournament. I feel bad for anyone having to battle you and having to keep drawing a gun. Guns are a cruel mistress.
Kittens wearins mittens

Ok! I guess I'll might as well do something productive and join battle! I'll get one princess done and posted tomorrow(or later today? timezones, ugh)!

A Princess who is a doctor with dementia and struggles with insanity. She will make you better whether you're sick or not.

This is gonna be fantastic!
Minions, assemble!

OH
MY
GOD

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!
If I dream of impossible, should I forget it?

My character

Georgette Lafleur is the daughter of the famed Voodoo King. She comes from a long line of royalty and has inherited her families ability to commune with the dead. However, Georgette has developed a secondary ability, she can harness the special abilities and powers of the dead. in turn using their abilities for her self. This is seen as a blessing to everyone except Georgette herself. Against everyone's wishes, save her own, she has journeyed to Void city to prove her mettle and worth.

Powers/Abilities: Georgette can speak to and learn from the deceased, and through channeling can take on the powers and abilities of the deceased as well. Taking on the powers of the dead is taxing to her system and she cant maintain the link for a long period of time (usually only about 7 minutes) This leaves her more winded than regular channeling. Whereas after regular channeling she is winded, after using abilities, she cant do much more than walk, This usually last for 10 to 20 minutes. Channeling also takes time and concentration, if she is doing anything in addition to the channeling (fighting, talking etc) it takes 15 seconds longer. She is far from helpless however, when push comes to serve she is a moderate hand to hand combatant, and she is a expert with the rapier and saber.

Clothing: Georgette doesn't dress in typical voodoo priestess, or princess garb, instead opting for more traditional clothing. She is often found wearing loose fitting clothes or clothes that don't restrict movement. And she is almost always barefoot, she finds it easier to channel souls if she is in direct contact with the earth. usually the feet, although any part of the body will do. She also wears a choker with a skull shaped red ruby around her throat, it is said (she believes) that the soul of her dead mother (the only soul she cant seem to summon) lies in the ruby. She can speak with the spirit freely, and through these conversations is how she found out she can use the abilities of the dead.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks: Channeling doesn't come without setbacks and channeling isn't instantaneous. It takes her about 20 seconds to channel a random spirit, about 30 to channel a specific spirit. If she isn't touching the ground with any part of her body it takes about 30 seconds longer, with any body part outside of the souls of her feet take 15 seconds longer. If she doesn't have the choker on it takes an additional 45 seconds cumulative.

Channeling time frames/duration:
Random spirit: 20 seconds  Duration: unlimited. Duration Using powers: 7 min
Specific spirit: 30 seconds   Duration: unlimited. Duration Using powers: 7 min
Not focused on channeling: +15 seconds
Using hand/other body part: +15 seconds
Not touching the ground: +30 seconds
Without choker: +45 seconds
Ducks eat for free at subway!

Whoa whoa Nakia, less text, more pics!

Yeah all that information should be in the information area when you submit the character.

Whoa whoa Nakia, less text, more pics!

He posted it last page, but I guess now we know all that stuff.

In other news! One more day for entries! Tomorrow is it people! Make sure you submit your entry, too. We've already hit a few milestones, namely tied with the 2nd largest tournament ever (SDT 2006) AND this is the largest themed sdt ever. So how about that?

I hope we all think of Brian Doyle-Murray when we picture Princess Old man talking.

That's it. I'm drawing my design sheet right now. I can't let anyone come close to my record for most killed characters.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Sixtem I was just hoping you'd ride in out of nowhere to do this!

That's it. I'm drawing my design sheet right now. I can't let anyone come close to my record for most killed characters.

Fuck, we're all doomed...but I couldn't be happier!

Have you killed more than I have?

Haha, wow, the biggest SDT ever--and Rofl was worried no one would be into this ;D

Uh..... Is this thing on? .... Ahem.... When do I get to kill someone? ..... No worries. Take your time in getting back to me.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 07:44 PM by alberto311 »

Have you killed more than I have?

He will when he gets into this.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

157 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 161.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us