Chao-One Sketch Card Commissions

Chao-One Sketch Card Commissions
« on: May 10, 2013, 02:34 PM »
I will be available to draw some commissioned black/white or gray-scaled sketch cards if anyone is interested. The price will be as follows:

• $5 for 2 cards
  • $10 for 4 cards*

*For every 4 cards, an illustration board or black board card will be tossed in for free.

These cards will be done on Bristol paper via Pencil, Ink, and Markers (Neutral and Toner Gray). Each card comes in a protective sleeve and shipping of the original cards are included in the price.

Payment is PayPal preferred and projects aren't started unless there is a 50% deposit or paid in full with details/reference images included. ETA of the cards done can be anywhere from 1 to 5 days of purchase and depending on the quantity.

Please inbox me for any other questions/inquiries and provide links to your references if necessary.

The PayPal address is chaoonestyle(at)gmail(dot)com.

All proceeds will help me greatly. I’m currently in a serious bind at the moment as I'm trying to sustain in-between looking for work. Below are some paper types and examples.

Paper types:

Top Left: Manga Trading Card; Bristol Card with Blue grid lines, a black frame is usually made to cover it. Bottom center of frame often has a name to fill space.

Top Right: Vellum/Smooth Bristol Card; Pretty much the same as the Manga Trading Card but without the grid lines.

Bottom Left: Illustration Board; This card is much like the Vellum/Smooth Bristol Card except it has a thickness of 2 to 3 Bristol Cards.

Bottom Right: Black Board Card; 2/3 thickness of Illustration Board Card. I use white opaque ink (if I have any left) or white colored pencils.

EXAMPLES

Power and wealth to no avail, let only our drinking prevail, a sober man and the sages are both lost through the ages, but all our brave drinkers, never shall die..

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

165 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 173.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us