WEST COAST BEST COAST: NORCAL VOID

WEST COAST BEST COAST: NORCAL VOID
« on: Mar 03, 2013, 01:52 PM »
WHAT IT SAY WHAT IT DO. I know there's a lot of us here, and three voiders live within shouting/rock heaving distance away from me (okay, a little more then that, but still!)

Rrrrreeeeport in!

Re: WEST COAST BEST COAST: NORCAL VOID
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2013, 02:32 PM »
as if you didn't know this already but yeah, not really sure what to call the area I'm in though...

Alameda I guess?

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2013, 04:48 PM »
pocky, reporting for duty!
just browsing here and there

« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2013, 05:58 PM »
what whaaaat
to be clearer I live a fine line between Nob Hill and the Tenderloin
the Tendernob
But I think the Tenderloin spilled over onto it because we keep getting street fights, muggers, prostitutes, and people pooping on our doorstep.
restaurants around here are great though.
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2013, 02:38 PM by Animeshen »

« Reply #4 on: Mar 04, 2013, 11:31 PM »
downtown oak town.

« Reply #5 on: Mar 05, 2013, 12:47 AM »
as if you didn't know this already but yeah, not really sure what to call the area I'm in though...

Alameda I guess?
Keech are you from Alameda? the town, I mean?

Also, East Side Oak. Near the prostitute ridden streets of fruitvale.

« Reply #6 on: Mar 05, 2013, 03:19 AM »
Nah, I'm from the place nobody knows, but I don't know what to call it besides it's name.

« Reply #7 on: Jul 17, 2013, 11:56 AM »
was in the chat last night, and it was decided we need another hangout day. i propose we go watch Pacific Rim at the Metreon and spend the rest of the day drawing giant monsters and robots. when are yall free?

« Reply #8 on: Jul 17, 2013, 03:56 PM »
if you guys plan a day, I'll make sure I'm free for it! unless it's during kinyoobi con then I can't haha

« Reply #9 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:51 PM »
Sadly I reside in Sactown.

Sacramento is boring but soon I will be reppin' Carson, LA area.
I'll be going to Japan expo in August and I'm not sure if anyone is going to be going to that one.
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #10 on: Jul 17, 2013, 09:22 PM »
Soooo...are any of you possibly going to the J-Pop Summit Festival the last weekend of July? I'll be volunteering during the event haha (servin' da alcohols). I'm sad that I'll miss the Kyary portion of the concert on Sunday though (my shift runs into it).

« Reply #11 on: Jul 18, 2013, 01:45 AM »
I'm interested in going just to see what it's like, but I'd probably need to meet up with someone because I still don't know my way around there too well yet. Granted it's the week before kinyoobi and I might still be busy working on stuff for that who knows

« Reply #12 on: Jul 18, 2013, 08:48 AM »
I'm going to see the kyary thing. but that's about it.

« Reply #13 on: Jul 18, 2013, 03:58 PM »
Redstarship I did not know you were based in the bay! I'm gonna be going to Kyary, but I plan to go the the festival too (BuRANDOOkO and Boooooze)

can't make this Friday's pacific rim, I am working

« Reply #14 on: Jul 18, 2013, 10:24 PM »
Yes I am! However, not for long. I have to move back home due to personal reasons after the end of August, and unfortunately that home is too far to visit the Bay Area again. T-T (I love San Francisco too much though. I'm seriously gonna miss it. I'm gonna do my best to get back here again)

But yeah, I have yet to receive info on which stall I'll be working at, but it should be fun! I'm excited. I've only gone for a couple hours on Sunday last year, so this will probably be the first time I'll be there for the full weekend. :)

« Reply #15 on: Oct 12, 2013, 01:36 AM »
someone come up with an excuse to meet up so I can hang out with all you cool guys again

« Reply #16 on: Oct 18, 2013, 09:17 PM »
uhhh.... Halloween party?

« Reply #17 on: Oct 18, 2013, 09:36 PM »
i suggested in the chat that maybe we could do a double feature and hang out. machete kills is out now, i think, and there's also gravity and carrie and escape plan and cloudy with a chance of meatballs. there's a lot of cool movies out now, and i love watching movies.

« Reply #18 on: Oct 19, 2013, 12:37 AM »
Im pretty sure I'm going to a friend's party, but if I don't, we could try and hit up the parkway in Oakland? I know they are playing "Machete Kills".

Unfortunately the movie theater I work at will not play it (my boss wants his theater to be "family friendly", and thus all ultraviolent or horror films are banned.) However we are currently playing "Gravity" and "Cloudy"--I've seen bits of both and Gravity is super-intense while Cloudy is really, really adorable.

« Reply #19 on: Apr 09, 2014, 11:09 PM »
Anyone going to go to Fanime this year?

« Reply #20 on: Apr 10, 2014, 06:53 AM »
just friday to host a panel about artist alley. It's @ 9-10pm, panel 4 room
will still be lurking around till monday for https://www.facebook.com/events/268952899935259/ on sunday night

« Reply #21 on: Apr 11, 2014, 01:35 AM »
gonna be at fanime the whole time

« Reply #22 on: Apr 29, 2014, 11:39 AM »
 I will be at Fanime this year! Not going to be tied to a table so I have a bit more flexability with things!

I will be helping friends out with panels though ("Awesomely Bad Jmusic Videos" and "Weird Manga"), and will be doing the Tokusatsu/Gaim cosplay meets on Saturday and probably a photoshoot on sunday...but for the most part I'll be around if you wanna holla at me!

SoCal peeps, I'll also be at Power Morphicon and AX this year! Same with Yaoicon (tabling) and Fall Kraken Con (tabling/maid cafe).

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 11:57 PM »
Would anyone be up for a meetup around June 7-9th? Otakutaylor is gonna be visiting and he wants to meet all you awesome dudes.

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 09:26 AM »
yes please :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

213 Guests, 3 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 255.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us