Baku the Explosionist

Baku the Explosionist
« on: Feb 03, 2013, 08:07 PM »

"There's NOTHING I can't blow up!"

Self-styled terrorist-for-hire and demolitions expert extraordinaire! Baku is a 14-year-old girl with an explosive occupation and an even more explosive temper. Arrogant, volatile, and short-fused, Baku loves nothing more than making a BIG explosion and letting everyone know who did it. If you need something blown up in a loud and extravagant fashion for your nefarious needs, look no further than Void's very own child bomber, Baku the Explosionist!

Re: Baku the Explosionist
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:27 AM »

But seriously, interesting. I like her hat.
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:57 AM »
Not much to say other than this LOOKS AWESOME SO FAR... and MORE PLEASE! Looking forward to comics!!

« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2013, 07:46 AM »
Very neat design sheet. I find this girl very manly in bishounen way (or it could be feminine boy), but I would draw her different anyway in my part of battle, so it's not my problem :P
Give us some intro pages and get in.

« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2013, 11:57 AM »
Hohohohohohoho

« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2013, 06:23 PM »
Did this as painting practice, didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. May as well throw it in here:

« Reply #6 on: Mar 06, 2013, 05:13 PM »
I had a sudden flash of inspiration on how to do her intro pages, so I'm experimenting with the classic "newspaper paneling" to see if I can use it to my advantage here. Probably not going to be the final resolution.

« Reply #7 on: Mar 17, 2013, 10:02 PM »
This looks awesome! I can't wait to fight her! Keep it up man, let's see some more.

« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 2013, 09:55 PM »
Unexpectedly, here's page 1:

(click for full size)

« Reply #9 on: Mar 25, 2013, 07:21 AM »
At first I was all like "baw, newspaper page; BORING."
But then they were all flying and on fire and I thought that was a pretty cool and dramatic introduction!
I should learn not to doubt you by now.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Today at 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

167 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 181.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us