Pocket Fighter Jam!!

Re: Pocket Fighter Jam!!
« Reply #125 on: Apr 18, 2013, 07:08 PM »
Puzzlething you gorgeous creature you! Those are tres magnifique!

Also high res images can be found here http://sta.sh/22b1bc3p7bpx?edit=1

And have another batch:

P.S. I forgot I was drawing on the reverse side again... SO Doctor Fab should be flipped.... Why do I always forget these things... Old habits die hard I guess.
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 07:35 PM by underwoodwriter »
I say old chap! Care for a spot of tea?

« Reply #126 on: Apr 18, 2013, 07:23 PM »
AHH theres a little Lex! XD theses are so adorable I could explode!!

« Reply #127 on: Apr 18, 2013, 08:26 PM »
Thanks guys, but if there's any reason this stuff looks good it's because of Underwoods killer lines.

« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013, 01:13 PM by Puzzlething »

« Reply #128 on: Apr 21, 2013, 11:08 PM »
Underwood and puzzlething are the new artsy power couple. These colored collabs looks super keen!
Also, is anyone else creeped out by the Angus fighter? END BOSS

« Reply #129 on: Apr 21, 2013, 11:17 PM »
Puzzlething you gorgeous creature you! Those are tres magnifique!

Also high res images can be found here http://sta.sh/22b1bc3p7bpx?edit=1

And have another batch:

P.S. I forgot I was drawing on the reverse side again... SO Doctor Fab should be flipped.... Why do I always forget these things... Old habits die hard I guess.

Oh damn man, thanks for the old Dr. Fabulous. He's all ready to drop puyos.

« Reply #130 on: Apr 22, 2013, 12:47 AM »
Thanks guys, but if there's any reason this stuff looks good it's because of Underwoods killer lines.

WHY DID I ONLY JUST SEE THIS WHY DO I SUCK

THANK YOU I LOVE THIS GUUHHHH <333

« Reply #131 on: Apr 22, 2013, 01:17 AM »

Please accept my unintelligable gargle as a token of my appreciation.

aruggimdgaudsasdasdmipwe

« Reply #132 on: Apr 22, 2013, 07:42 AM »

btw, Does anyone know who that is next to Tabris? I think it's Edge, but I'm still not as familiar with the current roster as I'd like.

« Reply #133 on: Apr 22, 2013, 08:10 AM »
So pretty!!! I think it is Edge.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #134 on: Apr 22, 2013, 08:54 AM »
DUDES.

Can I have all of your permission to use these wonderful adorable drawings for the sticker and button thing we are going to be doing?

Specifically I need Underwoodwriter's permission, Puzzlethings, and the OWNER of the character's permission. (they will probably be fine with it, I just need to make sure)

SO, if you see your character up here let me know if it's ok to have them printed on stickers and buttons. These are just too awesome not to do something with!!

« Reply #135 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:00 AM »
YOU HAVE ALL OF MY PERMISSION. And since Underwood hasn't drawn any of my characters, that means I can get you my pocket fighter at higher res if you need. :)

« Reply #136 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:02 AM »
DUDES.

Can I have all of your permission to use these wonderful adorable drawings for the sticker and button thing we are going to be doing?

Specifically I need Underwoodwriter's permission, Puzzlethings, and the OWNER of the character's permission. (they will probably be fine with it, I just need to make sure)

SO, if you see your character up here let me know if it's ok to have them printed on stickers and buttons. These are just too awesome not to do something with!!

And also do like Bobo did and give me permission and high res-art of your own stuff!

« Reply #137 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:11 AM »
You have my permission.

EDIT: I can send you high res images with the vector outline.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2013, 09:53 AM by The BenT One »
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #138 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:45 AM »
You have my permission! I can also provide you with the hi res of the one I made.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #139 on: Apr 22, 2013, 10:58 AM »
Sure, I'm cool with that

« Reply #140 on: Apr 22, 2013, 11:13 AM »
DUDES.

oh goodness don't use my Lilyfeather its like the worst thing I've ever drawn ^^; I'll make a new one lol

« Reply #141 on: Apr 22, 2013, 11:13 AM »
It's no problem with me, if you can get any use out of them that'd be great!

« Reply #142 on: Apr 22, 2013, 11:56 AM »
I am gonna color some of these as soon as I finish these two days of homework.

« Reply #143 on: Apr 22, 2013, 12:31 PM »
DUDES.

You have mine maan!

« Reply #144 on: Apr 22, 2013, 12:40 PM »
PUZZLETHING YOU GLORIOUS GENIUS YOU! These are drop dead gorgeous!

DUDES.

If you want to sure... I'm easy.

Also posting this since I forgot to post this last time. I shall post the others soon. BUT TONIGHT IS BOOK NIGHT so no work for me... Marcel Proust is waiting for me at the library.

I say old chap! Care for a spot of tea?

« Reply #145 on: Apr 22, 2013, 01:03 PM »
Yaaay! My own mini-Ancelin! :)

« Reply #146 on: Apr 22, 2013, 01:52 PM »
I think its a safe bet all mini voiders are good to go. I know mine is!
Also, Underwood you sassy thing you. Is there nothing you do I wont love? edrgesdfaz <3

« Reply #147 on: Apr 22, 2013, 02:41 PM »
Definitely have my permission.

« Reply #148 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:06 PM »
You guys are way too nice. I skipped ahead and colored Ancelin for Bobo cause he deserves it.

and while I was doing it I got totally seduced by Tab, because cats

« Reply #149 on: Apr 22, 2013, 09:15 PM »
OH MYGAWSH that Tab is adorable. Thank youuuu <3

also you totally have my permission, Red!
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2013, 09:33 PM by Evi »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

522 Guests, 3 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us