Re: The 2012 Secret Santa Jam!
« Reply #100 on: Dec 26, 2012, 07:28 AM »
Pocketmouse, that is so cool! I need to battle you now hee hee

« Reply #101 on: Dec 26, 2012, 07:42 AM »
Video, I am definitely impressed.

« Reply #102 on: Dec 26, 2012, 08:17 AM »
Otakutaylor you sly dog! I didn't have one inkling you had me! What's funny is that I had been wondering what Mimi would look like in your style. She came out adorable-the signs tossed aside in her wake while she carols is super cute! The winter outfit you whipped up is definitely something I gotta try for myself. Utterly and completely happy with this. Thank you so much!! <3

P.S Let's battle and let our girls paint their nails and talk about boys, lol

« Reply #103 on: Dec 26, 2012, 09:53 AM »
Atomicfish! That was a lovely gay gift! Thanks so much ;D Merry Christmas all!

« Reply #104 on: Dec 26, 2012, 09:59 AM »
Quote from: Neeners
these are all awesome, and I'm glad mine was enjoyed! good turn out. though, mine appears to not be there? o:

Same here. Maybe Rofl isn't done yet. After all, I can only imagine how time consuming and boring editing that post can be.

Quote from: Tinman
Kinuchio- Damn brother, such fine inks, YOU KNOW WHAT DADDY LIKE. Couldn't have gotten a better SS really, you've got me aching to draw Joey Toro again. It's been too long. Gang fights tourney please?

Haha, glad you liked it man. When I saw Joe as my secret santa character, I immediately saw it as an opportunity to practice my inking! I love how we both went rather inactive after our Invitational. Hopefully this year will be good to us. I'm still itching for a rematch! And the gangs battle is still too great to pass up.

« Reply #105 on: Dec 26, 2012, 10:53 AM »
Wow. Everybody brought their A-game!

Atomicfish! That was a lovely gay gift! Thanks so much ;D Merry Christmas all!
Yay! I'm glad you like it, Kent! I really enjoy Special Friend, so I wanted to do him justice. <3

Now Bec, OMG Bec. I had no idea you were my secret santa. I'm not worthy of the awesomeness of this gift! Otis and Andy are freaking adorable! Dear lord, I'm going to get some fancy paper and ink for my printer so I can hang it up on my wall.

Thank you so much!

You know what's funny? Me, Bec, and Kent seemed to have a circle secret santa going on.

« Reply #106 on: Dec 26, 2012, 11:42 AM »
Holy cats Jackster!  I was hoping get something awesome but this blows my expectations out of the water! Love the charcoal effect you got, and the extreme lighting and glowing edges really make it sing ~

Can you send me a cop of it in hi-res sometime?  I'd love to print this off big sometime!

great work everyone else, one of the best void secret santa exchanges ive seen in a while

« Reply #107 on: Dec 26, 2012, 02:28 PM »
Everything should be fixed. If it's not, shoot me a pm or e-mail.

« Reply #108 on: Dec 26, 2012, 02:42 PM »
Holy cats Jackster!  I was hoping get something awesome but this blows my expectations out of the water! Love the charcoal effect you got, and the extreme lighting and glowing edges really make it sing ~

Can you send me a cop of it in hi-res sometime?  I'd love to print this off big sometime!

great work everyone else, one of the best void secret santa exchanges ive seen in a while

Sure thing. I just PMed it to you.

« Reply #109 on: Dec 26, 2012, 03:28 PM »
aww Neary thats cute! thanks, I love it!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

« Reply #110 on: Dec 26, 2012, 07:29 PM »
Ahaha thanks a ton, Fetus Man. It's neat to see him in your style! :D

« Reply #111 on: Dec 27, 2012, 10:10 PM »
A bit late here on my thanks, but thanks a ton Shen. I love it =D!!

Good work all around this year!

« Reply #112 on: Dec 27, 2012, 11:56 PM »
Thanks, elgesugha! I love it, haha. Diggin' the idea of an alternate costume.

« Reply #113 on: Jan 03, 2013, 04:23 PM »
Finally back from vacation and can oogle these submissions on the big screen instead of my phone. I think this is one of the better turnouts for Secret Santa as far as I can remember. Belated, but wonderful work everyone!

« Reply #114 on: Jan 03, 2013, 05:45 PM »
Oh my gosh, I was ogling these on my phone too originally, and just looking now the post I thought I made on here never happened... So belated thank you Gregly! This was lovely!!!

Glad you liked yours too Hats :)

Awesome work all round.
sugoi

« Reply #115 on: Jan 04, 2013, 10:30 PM »
Forgive me for the belated response. Thankyou Slaggle! This is utterly adorable, wow! Thankyou! 8D

And I must say, I am astounded at the quality of all of these gifts though. They all look fabulous!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

303 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 310.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us