The 2011 Secret Santa Jam!

Re: The 2011 Secret Santa Jam!
« Reply #75 on: Dec 25, 2011, 02:54 AM »
Coppermouth killing people from above Jam.

Great stuff here, people. And thanks to all the emergency helpers for pulling extra duty.

« Reply #76 on: Dec 25, 2011, 03:33 AM »
Bent, I was not expecting that but when it happened I can say that this is the most fun I have ever see in a pic of David. I can't tell in Void if that is a real alligator/crocodile man or if there isn't something quite right with him or the hot chocolate he is drinking.

Still, it looks man beautiful and so do all the others. Thank you so much. :)
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2011, 03:43 AM by Orion »

« Reply #77 on: Dec 25, 2011, 04:37 AM »
It's shocking that you battled me and had me as a secret santa at the same time Tetsura XD
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2011, 07:34 AM by Wolcik »

« Reply #78 on: Dec 25, 2011, 04:54 AM »
....I am still collecting my jaw from the floor. HOLY SHIT! This is like the MOST GORGEOUS PICTURE EVER! (sorry for cruise control). Airlight, you are my hero for 2012!!! This is like SO AWESOME. New desktop wallpaper! And all that. WHOA!!!111

No seriously, this is THE SHIT. aaaaaah! So happy!

I could go on like this forever. ITS BEAUTIFUL.

« Reply #79 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:47 AM »
A.X- Hey it was my pleasure! :D I just wish I had more free time to spur out more details but I'm glad you like it.

Sixtem - Haha dude, when I first saw this I thought Eliza was participating in a log rolling competition sans the lumberjack enthusiasm. (Is that actually cloth or a roll of carpet?) I love it! Thank you very much!

Y'all have a sextastic holiday!

« Reply #80 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:16 AM »
Hah, that makes two years in a row that you have Coppermouth killing people from above. You should try and get a fanart collection of it.
I had to go looking for it -- he's killing two dudes in both of them!  Clearly, this is more than a coincidence. Fetus Man has...BUILT something into the DNA of this character; something that conveys more than we ever could have imagined. Almost subliminal. Something of which we are entirely unaware, even as it directs our creative processes so powerfully.

He must tell us how he did it.

« Reply #81 on: Dec 25, 2011, 03:21 PM »
Sixtem - Haha dude, when I first saw this I thought Eliza was participating in a log rolling competition sans the lumberjack enthusiasm. (Is that actually cloth or a roll of carpet?) I love it! Thank you very much!
Haha, yeah, she's log-rolling a bolt of cloth. I don't know why, it made sense at the time. I'm glad you like it! Her cute, but simultaneously stressed out/sleep deprived, face is fun to draw. So is her outfit.

He must tell us how he did it.
Maybe it's like a magician, and he can't reveal his tricks.

« Reply #82 on: Dec 27, 2011, 01:25 AM »
Went out of town for the holidays and left my thumbdrive of secret santa art back at home after I SPECIFICALLY set it near the door so I wouldn't forget it.

Not to worry though! I have returned to my domicile- a loser, mega late, but better than never! Just gotta wait for ol' Rofl to hand my art over. My apologies, Leeland! I'm a hack, a horrible grinchy hack!

In other more merry news- FETUS! Holy moly secret santa art on time for me! You are a gentleman and scholar. Yes indeedy.

*hoards dat artsy shizz like whoa*
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2011, 03:18 PM by Kozispoon »

« Reply #83 on: Dec 27, 2011, 11:11 AM »
Thank you so much Knomer! Ms. Clean looks awesome and I'm loving the bubbles!!! :D Merry Christmas
\'Ello...

« Reply #84 on: Dec 27, 2011, 12:56 PM »
Airlight...sorry... i failed you dude....   ;(

I am in progress on a bitchin' Rob pic for ya!

« Reply #85 on: Dec 27, 2011, 07:12 PM »
It's shocking that you battled me and had me as a secret santa at the same time Tetsura XD

Same here. I laughed when I saw it was you. Not the first time this happened to me at Secret Santa.

« Reply #86 on: Dec 28, 2011, 02:01 AM »
I'm very sorry for not having a picture ready in time, funfetus!
My health got the better of me, hence my delay in responding too. I'm glad I managed to contact RoflQu before going down completely, because A.X. did a great job. Thank you for making sure he still got a gift!
I will still attempt to make it as well, no matter how long it takes.

All the pictures submitted are wonderful. Good work, everyone.

But...
...there's really no highlight brighter than this fantastic gift, Theo.
A Cherry playset-- My dreams come true!
It's absolutely marvellous. Thank you very much!!

A late merry Christmas to everyone!

« Reply #87 on: Dec 29, 2011, 06:15 AM »
i uploaded mine yesterday was i suppose to send it to Roflqu right?
i kick rocks.....professionally

« Reply #88 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:44 AM »
I'm very sorry for not having a picture ready in time, funfetus!
My health got the better of me, hence my delay in responding too. I'm glad I managed to contact RoflQu before going down completely, because A.X. did a great job. Thank you for making sure he still got a gift!
I will still attempt to make it as well, no matter how long it takes.
No worries, man. Sorry to hear about your health -- I hope you're doing better.

« Reply #89 on: Jan 30, 2012, 08:43 PM »
FINALLY I've managed to get photo manipulation software and a computer.

Here is my very, very, very belated entry:

Sam Oinkos for JoshuaEliGilley! And yes, there is all 26 rats in attendance there. Apologies for the wait. D :

« Reply #90 on: Feb 01, 2012, 10:13 AM »
MR KENT!!!!!!
TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME GUYS!!!  I'm loving the 2 flavors of oinko fanart, more than I deserve really! sweet job with all the rats in there!

hey also, speaking of waaaaaaay late entries...
I HAVE FINALLY REDEEMED MYSELF AIRLIGHT CHECK IT OUT...Robert contemplating the city evening..

Sorry I didn't go through you ROFL figured i'd give you less work to do.

Air, I owed you something epic buddy for the amazing cameo/fan-art you did for me back in the day, thus the delay......so this isn't as epic, but hope you like for wallpaper...  Imma post a high-res version on DA so you can download tonight or tomorrow! :)

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

447 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us