VOID Monthly Artist Showcase: September

VOID Monthly Artist Showcase: September
« on: Sep 13, 2011, 07:00 AM »
Well this completely slipped my mind again, my apologies.

Last month the contest ended in a two-way tie, so both winner colaborated on a single submission.

Last Months MAS Jam can be found here;http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11740.0

Just as before this will work as follows; an original character design will be presented. Character Designs will consist of either a turnaround image or front and rear view images (at least one must be in colour) and a short biography.

Artist Entries will consist of a pin-up  or splash page containing the monthly character design. Entries will(hopefully) be submitted to me by e-mail before the deadline. DON"T POST THE ENTRIES HERE.....E-MAIL THEM
.....MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE E-MAIL
Images should be within 800 pixels x 800 pixels or thereabouts for proper viewing on the forums.

AS WITH ALL ART JAMS THIS IS OPEN TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

These entries will be posted in the thread by me after the Deadline and forum viewers will be able to vote by poll on their favorite along with any comments.

The winner each month will then be asked to submit their own original design for the following month.
In the event of a tie the winning artists have a choice; work on a submission together or submit two seperate entries.

weiingnan@gmail.com
THIS MONTHS DEADLINE IS September 22....all entries must be in my E-mail before this date.
VOTING WILL BEGIN ON September 23 and the Winner will be announced on September 30

The Winner will then have until October 7 to Submit their new original character design.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2011, 07:10 AM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

Re: VOID Monthly Artist Showcase: September
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2011, 07:07 AM »
VOID M.A.S. September 2011
character design submitted by Nachte and Sixtem

Johnny "Guns"
Life's hard in the 2050s. You're either hip, or you're nothing. Johnny "Guns" is as hip as they come. He has the best car, he gets the best ladies, and no pigs or losers can catch him offguard - he's never unarmed.

Only one entry this month; so our winner is Fetus Man with his rendition of Johnny Guns.

« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2011, 10:56 AM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2011, 07:08 PM »
oh ho ho, I do think I will be enjoying this one...
killing the enemy with cuteness

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2011, 10:19 PM »
That hair is amazing. Truly.
sometimes i doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.

« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2011, 11:06 PM »
ooo. looks like fun. Funny thing is, I've started watching Kamen Rider Fourze. The main character, Gentaro, has a somewhat similar hair thing going XD

Anyhoo, maybe I'll see if something comes to mind for this.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2011, 03:42 PM »
What, no other entries?!? I was hoping to see a lot on this one!

Thanks for thinking up this cool character Nachte and Six, I had a lot of fun drawing him.

I'll get the next character lined up asap.

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2011, 03:49 PM »
Holy shit Fetus, that is amazingly awesome.

« Reply #7 on: Sep 25, 2011, 06:12 PM »
That only one person submitted is made up by the fact that it was Fetus and that his submission looks fucking awesome. I love it when I see someone do a rendition of a character where they change details and whatnot to make it look how they want; it's way more person.

Looks awesome, Fetus! Can't wait to see what you do for a design, dude.

« Reply #8 on: Oct 02, 2011, 09:24 AM »
Glad you like it dude! It was a blast to draw.  Sorry no one else entered though, i expected a larger turnout for sure...

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

525 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us