Weird ass shit and junk.

Weird ass shit and junk.
« on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:06 PM »
'Cause weird ass shit and junk is all i really draw...so here's some:

I'll finish this eventually...or find a use for it in a comic.

This is a concept design for one of Frank's partially failed experiments; a poor female victim whose been fused with the parts of a dog. She don't work so good. :|

I know...anthros, right? I have to admit, i find some concepts interesting, when they're produced in a way that makes them look like actual animals; hence this purdy face. :>

This is a concept drawing i did for somebody, and i thought the idea was interesting. The bird head is supposed to be a Halloween mask.

Vent art. I also forgot the boning on that arm. I may introduce this character to Void some day, but that would require me to figure out what the hell is going on with her, and that i've been re-thinking for a while now.

Emmelia! :D -wearing some kind of "ultimate" suit. I'll finish this one eventually...sure.

Frank, through the ages. I was going to add colors, but my abilities with coloring are so flawed i can't even stand to practice (hence is why i'm seeking higher learning: college).

Re: Weird ass shit and junk.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:18 PM »
Your stuff is so delightfully twisted . I love it.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:58 PM »
this stuff is great.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2011, 02:55 PM »
nice !

might be sick and shit,but so well executed !  8)

« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2011, 03:45 PM »
So sexy and creepy at the same time ... More pleasseee!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 15, 2011, 06:15 PM »
Awesome work! Super clean and great details! Love the lizard lady, lessee some more anthro stuff!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 16, 2011, 01:25 PM »
Thanks everybody! I'm just happy to be drawing again, i fell out of my abilities for a while...i think because i forgot why i originally enjoyed it. But Void is so inspirational, i'll definitely be sticking around!

beardedMenace - More anthros, really? xD I thought people were sick of those damn things. I do really enjoy drawing my octopus/dinosaur/lizard/jackal...thing. For short, i call her Della. :P

« Reply #7 on: Jun 16, 2011, 02:47 PM »
I think your take on it is unique/interesting enough to keep it relevant. But shoot, draw what works best for you, it's all looking good.

« Reply #8 on: Jun 16, 2011, 03:38 PM »
Well thanks! :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

286 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 317.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us