The 2011 Death Royale!

Re: The 2011 Death Royale!
« Reply #75 on: Jun 16, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Well, looks like I'm also gonna pull outta this one, but there's a lot of rad entries coming in, wish you all good luck!

« Reply #76 on: Jun 16, 2011, 05:38 PM »
I know i'm probably going to regret this... but...
screw it.

OSbot
I have waited years for vengeance! This just got personal.

« Reply #77 on: Jun 16, 2011, 05:46 PM »
Let's get serious then. No more bell, I'm using:

Spiral

Let's get this started already >:I

« Reply #78 on: Jun 16, 2011, 06:21 PM »
I am so very, very, veeeeeeeeeery excited for this.

Btw glad you went with Espiral, perca. I love the new look~

« Reply #79 on: Jun 16, 2011, 06:25 PM »
I feel suicidal today, so why not XD Now I have nothing to lose uu

« Reply #80 on: Jun 16, 2011, 06:30 PM »
It's a shame that it's only 10 people that'll get their hands dirty - EDIT - Wei pointed my mistake.

I can see some normal characters getting in and dying here ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2011, 06:56 PM by Wolcik »

« Reply #81 on: Jun 16, 2011, 06:36 PM »
"Say, what's with this 10 characters stuff?"

Like the Battle Royale, there's only 10 slots available for this death tournament! Unlike the last Battle Royale however, there will not be any second Royal Rumble going on here! Space is limited for mean sonsabitches to make mean comics!

« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2011, 06:38 PM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #82 on: Jun 16, 2011, 08:11 PM »
Ruh-roh. Shit's gettin' SERIAL.

« Reply #83 on: Jun 17, 2011, 04:16 AM »
Joining in with Elizabeth Graves...

Here's the icon:

Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Graves
Hobbies: Dates the corpses in her care to get to know the deceased (tea parties etc.), also likes playing with their guts and other lovely organs

Elizabeth grew up in a family of morticians and has always had a fascination with death.  She however fears experiencing death herself.  She enjoys horror slasher movies, finds murder mysteries/stories simply orgasmic and has a secret desire to try her hand at ending the life of another being, you know, just to know what it's like.

She does wear a lab coat, gloves and face mask when speaking to the grieving families and such (for the sake of professionalism).  When dealing with her actual clientele (the corpses) she prefers to dress nicely opting out of the professional gear because she feels it's less impersonal.

« Reply #84 on: Jun 17, 2011, 10:21 AM »
Perca, you're making it hard for me.

Someone get Jetaime in here!
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 10:28 AM by zsabreuser »
By air

« Reply #85 on: Jun 17, 2011, 10:46 AM »
Ha.... ha ha..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha (nervous laughter followed by shivers and lots of sweat)

Bring it on, Z.
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 11:16 AM by perca »

« Reply #86 on: Jun 17, 2011, 11:31 AM »
Perca, you're making it hard for me.

Someone get Jetaime in here!

Pothole Pothole Pothole Pothole Pothole Pothole Pothole Pothole /heavychant

EDIT: Shit, I just realized. This will be the first time 2 SDT winners have actually fought each other. Not artists but actual characters. That's very exciting! Also the first time we've had a Death tournament with existing characters in it!
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011, 11:52 AM by RoflQu »

« Reply #87 on: Jun 17, 2011, 11:30 PM »
holy shit, I turn away for a second and then all this awesome happens(I haven't been able to do much other than work for the past two weeks) I AM SO EXCITED.  Everyone is pitching top notch characters, all of which will be sad if/when they die.  I can't wait to see what the line up is. 
killing the enemy with cuteness

« Reply #88 on: Jun 18, 2011, 12:42 AM »
This will be the first time 2 SDT winners have actually fought each other. Not artists but actual characters. That's very exciting!
That means... if I can kill them both I will make up for losing in the SDT finals twice!

And if Zsa jumped in on this too, I think my face would melt.

« Reply #89 on: Jun 18, 2011, 04:44 AM »
Speaking of which! Last day for sign ups people! Get the character you want to get in, sign up on here, and submit to the main site! Because tomorrow. . .

IT BEGINS!

« Reply #90 on: Jun 18, 2011, 04:55 AM »
That means... if I can kill them both I will make up for losing in the SDT finals twice!

And if Zsa jumped in on this too, I think my face would melt.
>:II I should have used bear instead to make up for losing SDT... wait, he's dead.

And Z, you better talk less and join MOARRRRRR You know you wanna <3

« Reply #91 on: Jun 18, 2011, 09:35 AM »
I'm actually going to change my character too.

RoflQu with Elvis Bean

Elvis Bean

Elvis Bean is from Georgia. A genuinely nice guy, he moved from his home state at a young age to Void City and graduated head of his class.

Elvis is a powerful mentalist. Abilities include telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, psychokinesis, mediumship, mind control, and hypnosis. Elvis is also capable of creating fire, lightning, water, and pure psychokinetic energy from his thought. Currently working for Orsktech as a test subject.
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2011, 09:42 AM by RoflQu »

« Reply #92 on: Jun 18, 2011, 11:30 AM »

R2 is a failed comic artist.

R2 used to be a nice guy, but he couldn't handle the stress of trying to do comics for a living.  He snapped, and now he kills people. 

R2 kills with two unbreakable arm blades, named LOVE and ART. They are unbreakable because that's how he wrote them. 

R2 wants to kill you.  Your very existence angers him. 

R2 wrote his own VOID bio and created his own design sheet and intro pages.  His adventures tend to become dangerously post-modern. 

Abilities:
-He's not in the best of shape, but he possesses immense physical strength (not super-human). 
-Surprisingly fast.  Skilled enough with his blades to knock bullets out of the air.
-Should be drawing.
-Homosexual(???).
No man or beast or kitty-cat or doggy is going to drag me down.

« Reply #93 on: Jun 18, 2011, 11:40 AM »
FFFFFS. Can't wait!

« Reply #94 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:07 PM »
RABBITRABBIT!?!?!?!?!!!! <3333!!!

« Reply #95 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:27 PM »
:D!

« Reply #96 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:44 PM »

Name: Frank Macrae.
Race: Undefined Alien Species.

Macrae is a doer. He has been his entire life. A problem solver. Anything anyone needs done, they can count on Frank... on two conditions. Firstly, Frank is for hire. Always has been, he's a service and that's how he works best. But fundamentally Frank has one flaw. He's a nice guy. He'll negotiate, only if the deal's worth doing. He'll kill, only if the target's bad enough. He'll steal, only if the owner's rich enough. But this is just the basic package, there's not much Frank hasn't done.

For the past seven years, Frank has been married to Jess. Jess recently left Frank on financial grounds. With Frank imposing such restrictions on himself, he wasn't as wealthy as his contacts. There was a much finer class of criminal out there, with fewer morals and a lot more money. With Frank refusing to change his beliefs, Jess left him, and didn't leave him with much.

Frank currently lives with his Father. And even though he's aggressive, offensive and loud, he'd kill for his son, and being a retired man of crime himself, probably has. In his down time between jobs, Macrae works in his Dad's Video Rental store, Stu's Silver Screen, slowly trying to get himself back on his feet.

Frank Macrae is a serious, composed guy. Any practical problem, he can most probably solve, but when it comes to keeping his life in order, he usually falls short. He is a rough and ready guy who is rarely pushed over the edge. He's also picked up his Fathers less than elegant vocabulary.

Pushed for time, but done.
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2011, 01:48 PM by Frazzler »

« Reply #97 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:47 PM »
FUCK. ALL THESE AWESOME PEOPLE SHOW UP WHEN I HAVE TO DROP OUT haha.

Well at least I can always challenge the winner afterwards if I have the time, even though you guys will wreck me hardcore x 10 because you're all too awesome for me to handle.

« Reply #98 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:50 PM »
Shiiiiiittttt ..... Why does everyone have to be so awesome? It's so hard to narrow it down to 10 .... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

« Reply #99 on: Jun 18, 2011, 01:52 PM »
This 10 slot thing is killing me.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

265 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 284.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us