Character Retcon Jam!

Character Retcon Jam!
« on: Mar 28, 2011, 12:54 AM »
The idea of this jam is pretty simple:

Say you were given someone else's characters, and you were to rewrite them and redesign them, what would you do?

1) Choose any character
2) redesign them!
3 (optional) Rewrite their bio and post it!

Have fun peeps! I'm gonna do this jam as well when I'm home and get the time to!

Re: Character Retcon Jam!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2011, 02:19 AM »
Kind've already doing this with my Gigara comics, but I'll try one here..!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2011, 01:19 PM »

Angie's mom didn't smoke when she was pragnent so she's taller now

so Ponch is still in VCPD because he agreed to cut his stupid hair.

PS. Those are some quick drawnings - no real though to them, so the reimagining isn't strong.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2011, 02:40 PM by Wolcik »

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2011, 02:37 PM »
The main step is missing :O
By air

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2011, 10:54 PM »
Angie's looking very badass in that redesign! Thanks Wolcik!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2011, 05:43 PM »

In the final year of their time at community college, two business students barely floating by happened across each other. As often happens with a college boy and girl meeting, one thing led to another and a few careless decisions later they found themselves anchored down with a child. The two stuck together, working fast food to pay off the colossal waste of money they had spent their last few years pursuing, all the while raising a hyperactive little girl named Danielle. Danielle was very bright, a fact that largely went unnoticed by her parents. After a few years of being ignored despite her focused efforts in school, she began to act up. She started fights, stole things, and kissed boys! While cycling through the list of "things rebellious children do as desperate pleas for attention from their parents," she began cutting herself.

The rush and sensation of it was something Danielle had never experienced before (and by this point she'd experienced quite a bit). She became fascinated with how such an act could produce these feelings. She began to study the human body and all its quirks. Pressure points, the nervous system, prostate massage, her marvelous mind absorbed it all. She knew countless ways to leave someone convulsing in pleasure or writhing in pain, and yet, she told herself, there was so much more to learn. Her parents were her first experiments. For four days she kept them restrained as she experimented and documented her findings. Realizing that someone may come snooping around when her parents had been missing for so long she gathered some things and left to find other hapless victims. Like a pop singer she toured the country, drawing men in with her good looks and using them as lab rats before moving on to the next city. Arriving in Void she was almost overwhelmed with the diversity. Furries, aliens, little... Whatever the hell Sketchy is, there were now so many new anatomies to explore. She decided to set up shop here. With a few precautions, she could make Void her new laboratory for quite some time...

Abilities:
Danielle has an extensive knowledge of anatomy and is capable of causing anything from uncontrollable laughter to instant paralysis with a single finger.

It is this same knowledge that allows her to use all of her muscles to their maximum potential, making her much stronger than her size would let on.

She carries her mother's cello case filled with everything from acupuncture needles and sedatives to knives and a rolling pin that she's gathered on her journeys. This also includes her various notes from past experiments.

Weaknesses:
Danielle is so fascinated by anatomy that it's difficult for her to walk away from an experiment before completing it. This has nearly caused her to get caught on more than one occasion.

Danielle, in addition to her masochistic enjoyment of her victim's cries, is also a bit of a sadist and will occasionally still cut herself purely for the stimulation.

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2011, 08:19 PM »
oh shit, gonna do this.... tomorrow!

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2011, 09:41 PM »
Hey this sounds fun!  Did a quick one:

Arena as some sort of belly dancer sand bender.

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2011, 11:23 PM »
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Thanks, man. I'm totally gonna use this at some point.

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2011, 05:37 PM »

BAM!

Iron-Man style Mr.Awesome!

cyborg sonny. what woulda happen if they could not use his entire body but the brain was still intact. I may have overdid it but I had fun.
« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2011, 03:25 PM by Ernesto-Alonso »

« Reply #10 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:59 AM »
Cherubas you are an awesome madman. Now I know how it feels if Danielle was a mainstream comics character!

Thank you, good sir.
"C'mon, ladies! Play us a tasty lick!"

« Reply #11 on: Apr 06, 2011, 02:25 AM »
Arena as some sort of Egyptian Queen or something.

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2011, 08:27 AM »
I love this too! :D

you guys are great. <3

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

509 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us