Seeking Think Tanks

Re: Seeking Think Tanks
« Reply #25 on: Mar 22, 2011, 03:39 PM »
Haha 'political leanings'.  That implies you all have free will.  The truth is you're all just puppets dancing along while I pull the strings.   :o

« Reply #26 on: Mar 22, 2011, 04:17 PM »
I'd think he means in "political leaning" or opinions. (or however you want to say it.)
I actually meant as friends, since I don't know Qyz well enough to gauge personality, political, sexual, or any other leanings.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #27 on: Mar 22, 2011, 07:23 PM »
I am full of opinions and knowledge in how to run dA/twitter/facebook/etc. I was a Think Tank years ago, I stopped being active here for a while and was released of the duty. If you're still in need of another head, I'd be more than happy to rejoin the group. If not, that's also cool.

WORD.

« Reply #28 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:37 PM »
I actually meant as friends, since I don't know Qyz well enough to gauge personality, political, sexual, or any other leanings.

Well, we can certainly change that!

I'M FRIENDS TO ALL. Well, that doesn't exactly mean they're friends back... BUT WHATEVER
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2011, 11:19 AM by Qyzex »

« Reply #29 on: Mar 23, 2011, 10:11 AM »
He's a wild card! Who knows WHERE he'll lean!! D:

« Reply #30 on: Mar 23, 2011, 08:00 PM »
Well, I still leave my application up, just in case you change your mind.

ALSO, I was curious, how would one get on approval committee?

« Reply #31 on: Mar 23, 2011, 08:07 PM »

Approval committee is way better job thank think tank ;) I'd apply for that XD

« Reply #32 on: Mar 23, 2011, 08:43 PM »

Give good crits, especially on Comics and in the Incubator.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #33 on: Mar 24, 2011, 07:39 AM »
I'd like to be a Think Tank, especially for the approval committee that'd be killer. let me know what you think Kevin :)

« Reply #34 on: Mar 24, 2011, 12:10 PM »
Me!!!

Just in case my previous post was overlooked due to its brevity or immaturity allow me to more appropriately say that I am also interested in being a Think Tank.  I truly appreciate this site and the varied and valuable criticism it provides to all of its artists by all of its artists.  I would like to give back to it in this way.

« Reply #35 on: Mar 24, 2011, 04:45 PM »
Just in case my previous post was overlooked due to its brevity or immaturity allow me to more appropriately say that I am also interested in being a Think Tank.  I truly appreciate this site and the varied and valuable criticism it provides to all of its artists by all of its artists.  I would like to give back to it in this way.
Dude, look to your left.  'cause it already says "Think Tank" right under your name.

Delya's been promoted as well, since I could always use more women on Staff.

And for everyone asking - the Approval Committee is fine and not seeking new membership.  However, WHEN WE ARE, I take picks from those that give good in-depths crits on Comics and in the Incubator.  That's how I first noticed Kuro.

So, if you really want it, start giving critiques.

« Reply #36 on: Mar 25, 2011, 10:16 AM »
Wow.  I totally missed that.  Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me there, Kevin.  That's embarrassing.  Ha ha.

« Reply #37 on: Mar 25, 2011, 11:04 AM »
....I'd like to apply..

« Reply #38 on: Apr 02, 2011, 02:06 AM »
I take it there might be a new empty spot on the Think Tanks.

Just THROWING MY APP OUT AGAIN (I'm persistent)

Toast, if you need anyone to fill that VOID I'm your man!

« Reply #39 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:26 AM »
....I'd like to apply..
I flat-out ASKED you if you wanted the gig not that long ago and you said, "no."

I take it there might be a new empty spot on the Think Tanks.
...no... what gave you that idea?

The Approval Committee is humming along and all of the new Think Tanks are finding their voice on the admin board.  It's all a flurry of activity and just the shot in the arm we needed.

I recently reconciled Hiemie and Dawg back into the Approval Committee, since they are on the main site, but weren't on the forum for some reason.

« Reply #40 on: Apr 02, 2011, 01:04 PM »
Orange gave me that idea >:I

« Reply #41 on: Apr 22, 2011, 11:01 AM »
Is it too late to toss my name in the hat? that's how things get decided still, right?  ;)

For serious though.... been back lurking a lot lately, learning new names and faces so that I actually know who/what people are talking about.

Would be nice to get back into the VOID groove, especially considering the project at hand.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

540 Guests, 2 Users

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us