VCAST 3.0 - Available to download again!

Re: VCAST 3.0-a new Void podcast-EPISODE 4 UP
« Reply #225 on: Mar 10, 2011, 04:47 AM »
Awesome stuff. Put me on the list to be in one.
That would be cool. Kevin when ever ya want to
Shoot me that Estrella script over that be cool.

« Reply #226 on: Mar 10, 2011, 02:06 PM »
because you asked: "NAH-roo-toh" :)

Toast, we will forever know your speech patterns with lots of sighing :D

I like how the Scar matches of late have been creative in the interpretation of a scar, from being turned into a robot or octopusboy to a simple limb lost etc.

I very much love your writing influences, being a film major myself.

I kind of wish I had a friendly rival myself.

Thanks for answering my question. I had absolutely no intention of forming a new account that multiple people share so we're exactly on the same page :D

« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2011, 02:28 PM by PyrasTerran »

« Reply #227 on: Mar 10, 2011, 10:23 PM »
cool stuff, just finished it. i remember starting a thread asking everyone for their nickname origins way back in the day, maybe that deserves a reboot.

as for pronouncing things, i always assumed carlito's character was pronounced "chee-AH hu-AY", using standard mandarin pinyin translation.

« Reply #228 on: Mar 14, 2011, 07:50 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9sq5iHsNw

A special edition VIDEO Vcast with WILLIAM DUELLLLL!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

We are in a restaurant and we were interrupted by the waitress and my iPod exploding in the middle of me talking (that's the awkward break in the middle there.) IT'S TERRIBLE, BUT WATCH IT ANY WAY AND BE AMUSED. It's basically about how mean I am.

« Reply #229 on: Mar 14, 2011, 07:58 PM »
Wish I could have been there! I'm too poor
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #230 on: Mar 14, 2011, 10:18 PM »
Toast- Thanks for answering my question. The scar in mine was the C-scar yeah. I just threw the baby in too as a plot point and something to work with if he wanted to. I kinda didn't think it was confusing really but I guess I was wrong. I have to try extra hard to be clever or funny or stand out because I average so low and am pretty unpopular and not very well liked. In this case it backfired but it still seems dumb not to follow the rules.     

« Reply #231 on: Mar 14, 2011, 10:29 PM »
I chased Red out of Boston.  She forgot to film that part.

« Reply #232 on: Mar 14, 2011, 10:49 PM »
I envy y'all's glasses :( mine is all busted up and ages old.

« Reply #233 on: Mar 14, 2011, 10:59 PM »
I wanted to meet Willie D. But I am in Canada land. DAMN.

« Reply #234 on: Mar 15, 2011, 01:30 AM »
one day i will venture out to the non-west coast and eat many plates of chinese food with you all.

« Reply #235 on: Mar 15, 2011, 08:35 AM »
Picky picky people.  We walked around in circles for quite awhile before the nearest Chinese restaurant was chosen at random.

« Reply #236 on: Mar 15, 2011, 12:46 PM »
hey pi for some reason i had a dream today that you and some random double personality guy was having indonesian lunch with me. i think this video inspired it
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #237 on: Mar 15, 2011, 04:32 PM »
jho, one day i will brave the frigid north and eat many plates of indonesian food with you.

« Reply #238 on: Mar 15, 2011, 05:02 PM »
jho, one day i will brave the frigid north and eat many plates of indonesian food with you.

I will come too, WITH MY AXE!

« Reply #239 on: Mar 18, 2011, 01:26 PM »
one day i will venture out to the non-west coast and eat many plates of chinese food with you all.

Please do!!!

« Reply #240 on: Mar 20, 2011, 03:45 PM »
so when's the next capitulo?

I love hearing these kinds of things.

« Reply #241 on: Mar 20, 2011, 04:16 PM »
Soon soon, we had to find a time that would work for everyone ... so approx. one week or so..

« Reply #242 on: Mar 20, 2011, 09:28 PM »
"Wei was before my time"?!

Congratulations, way to make me feel super old.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #243 on: Mar 20, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Well...technically you're before my time too.   ;D  Besides to me Wei is the boogeyman who comes out to jump on me when I make mistakes.

« Reply #244 on: Mar 21, 2011, 05:16 AM »
I shouldn't be before ANYone's time... 'cause I'm still here, plugging away, doing shit.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

Re: VCAST 3.0 Questions for Episode 5
« Reply #245 on: Mar 21, 2011, 11:22 AM »
OUR NEXT SPECIAL GUEST
ORANGE

http://entervoid.com/profile.php?id=7354

Please post your questions here.

I'm trying something a little different this time:
Post as many as you feel necessary. But, I'm not asking all of the questions for time reasons ... please make your questions good ones!

Also, I have a question for youuu!

I wanted to try asking the community a question, and discussing it on the VCast. Perhaps we will have a question every time, or maybe every couple of episodes ... let's try it out and see what happens!

Episode 5 Question:
Criticism in Void: Too harsh? Or not harsh enough?

Let me say this before you form your response:

People that have been around for a while: Over time, void has changed. It seems like there used to be much harsher critiques, it was much harder to get your character accepted, and remember we used to not even post battles that weren't up to par? What are your thought on this?

Newer folks: Are you happy with the amount of criticism you are receiving on Void? Do you want people to lighten up or harshen up on you? What do you hope you get when you post some art or a comic?

You don't have to answer those questions exactly, it's just something to get you going.

Everyone's going to have different opinions on this... not everyone is here for the same reason, I think it would be great to know your thoughts on this!

Most importantly: Please send me your response in a private message.
I want to save the discussion for the VCast, and after the VCast ... we can all talk about what was said in this thread after everyone listens to it.

« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2011, 11:49 AM by redrevolver »

« Reply #246 on: Mar 21, 2011, 11:37 AM »
Okay, I want to offer this idea to you gals. This time, with the guest, I think it would be super awesome if you included them in the opening part where you discuss what's going on with the site, and discussing the battles and such. That way, you get a third opinion in there, and it really might make things more interesting. I think that would be an amazing use of a special guest!

As for a question for Orange:

I met you back on War For Arcadia before you ever came to Void, and I remember really liking your stuff, and we hit it off immediately. I know since then, you and I have both taken our leave of WFA for various reasons, but I don't think I ever asked you your opinion on WFA vs. Void, in any and every aspect. They're two nearly completely separate beasts, and I was wondering your take on the pros and cons of both.

« Reply #247 on: Mar 21, 2011, 11:44 AM »
Okay, I want to offer this idea to you gals. This time, with the guest, I think it would be super awesome if you included them in the opening part where you discuss what's going on with the site, and discussing the battles and such. That way, you get a third opinion in there, and it really might make things more interesting. I think that would be an amazing use of a special guest!

Way ahead of you, Brosef. I'm trying to use the guests accordingly, I think Orange would be able to contribute to this discussion, as opposed to other guests *cough*Galvo*cough* who doesn't really know what going on currently. I don't think it's appropriate to include the guest in every discussion honestly, it's going to depend on the discussion and the guest... but I think this time it's a good fit.

And I knew you were going to be the one to ask the WFA question haha.

« Reply #248 on: Mar 21, 2011, 12:09 PM »
Glad to hear it! That makes me excited and happy!

And oh man... I'm getting predictable!

« Reply #249 on: Mar 21, 2011, 12:16 PM »
Haha wow, way to put me on the spot right off the bat Qyz

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

522 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us