Shit I draw. (I'm amazed this thread is still here.)

Shit I draw. (I'm amazed this thread is still here.)
« on: Nov 04, 2010, 01:55 PM »
So my computer didn't get fixed until yesterday so I'm two days behind on the november dude a day thing, but heres my first one as well as some Jane and Gris being pseudo lesbians from a conversation on VoidChat.

Update: now has second DAD design.

Leavin' all this old stuff here so the comments make sense and visual improvement or something.

New art posted deeper in thread.
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013, 10:30 PM by Nachte »

I'd really like to see you do a whole comic in the style of those design sheets. And lesbians are always good times
Kittens wearins mittens

Re: Shit I draw. (I'm amazed this thread is still here.)
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2013, 10:47 PM »
Is it cool to necro you're own art thread? I guess it makes sense.

Figured I'd post some of the sketch stuff I'd done as warm ups for the vs. Edge battle and some other things.

Cyberpunk shit. (the ramone thing is my inks and colors over six's sketch)

This is kinda oldish, but wow I wanna fight jane blonde, did I mention that yet? hm??

More cyberpunk

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2013, 09:13 AM »
Love your cyber punk coloring!!! Damn, makes me wanna go play Farcry 3 : Blood dragon... gotta keep drawing for my battle though. Love your work

« Reply #4 on: Jun 23, 2013, 09:16 AM »
I was supposed to be drawing the saint corp design sheet, but I ended up coloring this to pass time while chatting in a void google hangout haha.

I'll still use the lines for a new design sheet.

Been playing around a lot with a buncha weird bullshit techniques in coloring, which is why all these look similar. Making sure I can recreate with stuff I try.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 23, 2013, 10:10 AM »
This colouring style is pretty slick man.
STILL spoken about in disgraceful social circles

« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 2013, 02:30 PM »
Looking great! It looks like on your frontal shots, you're having some issues making the character's legs too short, like on the latest picture.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2013, 06:02 PM »
Looking great! It looks like on your frontal shots, you're having some issues making the character's legs too short, like on the latest picture.

RIGHT?? ughhghjgksdfgjsdg

ugh.

It's one of those problems that like I'm totally aware of it, but I always catch it like..a day later?? It's been really hard to be consciously aware of it. I think its the worst in that picture of Picasso and 13.

When I analyzed it, I think its a 'drawing clothing' problem where I end up drawing the pants to low because the wireframes/underdrawing always looks more accurate?

Maybe its a monitor problem to, I need to get in the habit of zooming out and drawing the whole form.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

332 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 373.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us