The 2010 All-Together Now! Tournament

Re: The 2010 All-Together Now! Tournament
« Reply #125 on: Oct 11, 2010, 04:02 PM »
I'll do it.
You can add Penelope and Pillbug as a pair

The Odd Couple to end all odd couples.

« Reply #126 on: Oct 11, 2010, 04:24 PM »
I may be saying this because I'm slightly inebriated, but fuck it, I'm in.
Tekka
and Wynn

« Reply #127 on: Oct 11, 2010, 04:47 PM »
So that means we're only lacking one person to fulfill the requirement that will make this all-inclusive.  Who wants to be a hero?  (You'll be a hero in my heart)

« Reply #128 on: Oct 11, 2010, 06:14 PM »

Nutty the Squirrel and Dolly

« Reply #129 on: Oct 11, 2010, 06:37 PM »

Oh, oh Jackster.

I knew you'd come through.

EDIT: We still have room for one more person! I will give up my slot to let someone else in!
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2010, 06:42 PM by RoflQu »

« Reply #130 on: Oct 11, 2010, 09:17 PM »
Arrrgh!  Crazy shit people. im jealous!

« Reply #131 on: Oct 11, 2010, 09:59 PM »
Aww man, I can't wait!!! This weeks gonna rock. my battle with Le Fred will end this week, then the matches start, and my birthday this Saturday!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

...plus I'm loving the line up, and how everyone can compare styles. But uh, my guy Ziggy, I changed his size to 7'. nothing big, just letting that out in the universe.  :-\

« Reply #132 on: Oct 11, 2010, 10:03 PM »
Just so everyone's clear: All-Together will be the last Tournament/Event this year.  This is slated to run for a bit, and we'll kick back up again in January with new stuff.  So you don't need to keep on eye on the horizon, wondering what else we might have under our hats.  Put your time into this, or doing some matches or Beyond Battles.

We'll let you know when something new is coming.  For now, this is the big show.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #133 on: Oct 11, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Oh I have at least 4 comics to get up on Void before the end of the year so I'm gonna be doing my part. I may die in the process since this time of year is atrocious for me at work but it's alright
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #134 on: Oct 12, 2010, 01:55 AM »
Just so everyone's clear: All-Together will be the last Tournament/Event this year.  This is slated to run for a bit, and we'll kick back up again in January with new stuff.  So you don't need to keep on eye on the horizon, wondering what else we might have under our hats.  Put your time into this, or doing some matches or Beyond Battles.

We'll let you know when something new is coming.  For now, this is the big show.

I read that as the last tournament/ever and then I was starting to freak out.

« Reply #135 on: Oct 12, 2010, 02:49 AM »
It's gonna be 3 tourneys in the end isn't it ? :D

« Reply #136 on: Oct 12, 2010, 02:59 AM »
If noone drops out...
I wonder how the toruneys will be divided. I was hoping that there would be no telling who's in what team but there'll be 3 winners XD 24 participating and 3 winners :) That way if all rounds are random, you don't have to be sad that someone cool you'd like to battle is in other tournament.

« Reply #137 on: Oct 12, 2010, 09:24 AM »
If noone drops out...
I wonder how the toruneys will be divided. I was hoping that there would be no telling who's in what team but there'll be 3 winners XD 24 participating and 3 winners :) That way if all rounds are random, you don't have to be sad that someone cool you'd like to battle is in other tournament.

You'll just be sad that you never fought them.

« Reply #138 on: Oct 12, 2010, 11:25 AM »
I assumed it would be a two or three way finale as opposed to more than one winner
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #139 on: Oct 12, 2010, 12:03 PM »
I assumed it would be a two or three way finale as opposed to more than one winner

Ah, no. There's really no time in the books for a big finale that I'm gonna hold on to. Granted, the people who reach the finale can certainly make up something if they WANT, but this supposed final round would start on the 20th of December and end on the 3rd of January. Making people plow through Christmas AND New Year's just sounds like a cocktail of bad to me, so I don't intend to have anyone be forced to go through it.

Once again, to the yet un-named winners, if you would LIKE to have such a finale, then please, make one afterwards. Talk to Toast about it or whatever, but that's really not something I wanna touch.

« Reply #140 on: Oct 12, 2010, 12:23 PM »
Ooooh okay Ill bite. It's cus I miss you guys.

Pinn and Milly
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010, 12:27 PM by thedoodlegirl »

« Reply #141 on: Oct 12, 2010, 12:30 PM »
mmm interesting. I'll play

Estrella ohh and Ponbiki

« Reply #142 on: Oct 12, 2010, 12:36 PM »
mmm interesting. I'll play

Estrella ohh and Ponbiki

Haha, when I saw your post I was thinking to myself 'oh god is he going to use koji'.

EDIT: But seriously, this is awesome. 24 fighters ahoy.
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010, 01:09 PM by RoflQu »

« Reply #143 on: Oct 12, 2010, 01:49 PM »
If noone drops out...

You'll just be sad that you never fought them.
I'll be sad anyway, but with random brackets I'd be sad much later - if I manage to go to the next round that is XD

« Reply #144 on: Oct 12, 2010, 04:08 PM »

I read that as the last tournament/ever and then I was starting to freak out.

this made me laugh .. freaking out roflqu is one good mental image
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #145 on: Oct 12, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Ooooh okay Ill bite. It's cus I miss you guys.

Pinn and Milly

WHHOT! The one who brought me here yea many moons ago! Welcome back doodle!

« Reply #146 on: Oct 13, 2010, 01:49 AM »
We have 25 people, so that means 3 Tournaments - I feel sorry for this one guy that doesn't get in :(

« Reply #147 on: Oct 13, 2010, 03:31 AM »
Ho ho ho! Whait what??

Sign me up!

Rtv with Rtv03 and  Frequency6: BUZZCUT

Even though i''ve ditched F6 for Su, i'd like to apply that last minute switcheroo!

« Reply #148 on: Oct 13, 2010, 06:41 AM »

Ah, no. There's really no time in the books for a big finale that I'm gonna hold on to. Granted, the people who reach the finale can certainly make up something if they WANT, but this supposed final round would start on the 20th of December and end on the 3rd of January. Making people plow through Christmas AND New Year's just sounds like a cocktail of bad to me, so I don't intend to have anyone be forced to go through it.

Once again, to the yet un-named winners, if you would LIKE to have such a finale, then please, make one afterwards. Talk to Toast about it or whatever, but that's really not something I wanna touch.

I understand the reasoning but after the elimination of so many rounds and so many artists competing  it seems anti-climactic to not have one final winner
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #149 on: Oct 13, 2010, 06:42 AM »
Ho ho ho! Whait what??

Sign me up!

Rtv with Rtv03 and  Frequency6: BUZZCUT

Even though i''ve ditched F6 for Su, i'd like to apply that last minute switcheroo!

You mean Frequency 9 and Frequency 6? Or back to Rtv! And Frequency 6?

EDIT:

I understand the reasoning but after the elimination of so many rounds and so many artists competing  it seems anti-climactic to not have one final winner

Well, the tournaments will have to have different names to make them exclusive, so it's more like Battle Royale than just 3 winners of a single tournament. I don't like not having a final winner either, but I would rather have 3 winners than 3 half finished comics from the holidays.
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2010, 07:03 AM by RoflQu »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

411 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us