The Void Tournament Encyclopedia

Re: The Void Tournament Encyclopedia
« Reply #75 on: Aug 18, 2013, 04:15 PM »
Sorry about the little delay on this. Gencon was crazy.

At long last, the Prettiest Princess Tournament has come to its conclusion. The winner was newcomer Adam@! with Goblin Princess, this is the first time we've ever had someone totally fresh to the site via Speed Death Tournament win a Speed Death Tournament. Absolutely great showing by everyone involved. As usual, take the time to read up on the past comics of the tournament, all of them listed here for your viewing pleasure.

Expect great things as we wind down the remainder of the year. Once again, congratulations Adam@!.

« Reply #76 on: Mar 19, 2015, 11:01 AM »
I'll be updating this tonight with Armageddon 2014, MurderFest and Queen of Void 2015 linkage!
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2015, 11:03 AM by Mister Kent »

« Reply #77 on: Mar 19, 2015, 12:06 PM »
don't forget about Short and Sweet, Master of Disaster or Murder Mystery
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #78 on: Mar 19, 2015, 02:15 PM »
Yes indeed! Good catch! I knew I was forgetting something and I was even a participant

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2015, 09:21 AM »
The link for Murderfest Skinner vs. Charlie leads to the wrong comic
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2015, 09:55 AM »
Thanks, I will fix that up. Speaking of which, The King and Queen of Void Tournament is listed up! Its worth saying congratulations once again to both Fern and pocketmouse for a victory well earned! Go back and read the fantastic entries! Furthermore, I've put many of the other tournaments up now as well!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:56 PM by GOD DAMN IT ROFLQU »

« Reply #81 on: Jan 03, 2016, 02:01 PM »
Super big congratulations to Shen for winning the Monster Mash with Sovereign Greece, our 2015 Champion! If for whatever you haven't read the tournament, now is a great time to catch up on all the terrific comics that happened in the latter season of 2015. I'm sure 2016 will bring great events as well, but in the meantime, great job again to everyone who participated, you did well!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

422 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 580.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us