The Void Tournament Encyclopedia

Re: The Void Tournament Encyclopedia
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2011, 05:56 AM »
The dust may have settled...but it isn't over for TODK....everyone should remember that the Heavyweight Title is transferable and any challenger that can beat him will walk away with the title.

Failure to compete will also see TODK relinquish the title and it will be up for grabs again. This is the first time we have implemented this function and I for one am quite excited about it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:38 AM by Wei Ingnan »
-draw like you love it.... not like your mom told you to do it-

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2011, 10:54 AM »
LET THEM COME

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2011, 04:32 PM »
Congrats Dark Knight!

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2011, 05:41 PM »
Guys, TODK must have a preset kill limit.  If we just toss ourselves at him wave after wave we should tire him down eventually!

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 05:43 PM »
LET THEM COME

Oh, I will be coming after that title my friend. 

Congratulations.  Your whole run through this tournament has been nothing but superb.  Wonderful work!

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 05:48 PM »
The dust may have settled...but it isn't over for TODK....everyone should remember that the Heavyweight Title is transferable and any challenger that can beat him will walk away with the title.

Failure to compete will also see TODK relinquish the title and it will be up for grabs again. This is the first time we have implemented this function and I for one am quite excited about it.

Question about that:  How often does he have to battle in order to hang on to the title?  I'm assuming he doesn't have to accept every challenge thrown at him in order to keep it.

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 06:36 PM »
Guys, TODK must have a preset kill limit.  If we just toss ourselves at him wave after wave we should tire him down eventually!

SEND A MILLION WORMS AT ME AND THEY'LL STILL ALL BE WORMS

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 06:52 PM »
Congrats!
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #58 on: Aug 10, 2011, 05:24 PM »
Phew, I think it's fair to say you deserve all the praise in the world, Sixtem! You STONKED all of us with Miss Matilda and finally got your death tournament win! Super big happy round of applause to you! Hopefully we can all follow your example for any future Death Royales that will happen, but in the meantime, sit on your laurels and pass judgment on all of us, cause you rock! Congratulations!

« Reply #59 on: Aug 10, 2011, 06:05 PM »
You STONKED all of us with Miss Matilda and finally got your death tournament win!
Thank god! I didn't want to inherit Hiemie's curse of getting to the end of every tourney and losing.

Thanks for the kind words.

LET THEM COME
I have claimed revenge against OS Bot, winner of an SDT; I have defeated Espiral, King of Monsters -

YOUR HEAD SHALL BE THE NEXT TO ADORN MY THRONE
I HAVE SLAIN 13 VOIDITES - WHAT IS ONE MORE?

(P.S. It would be really cool if Matilda got a title for slaying tourney winners)
« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2011, 06:08 PM by sixtem »

« Reply #60 on: Aug 10, 2011, 10:44 PM »
"Slayer of Champions!"

You're a total mass murder Six, Congrats!

« Reply #61 on: Aug 13, 2011, 01:45 PM »
Congrats Six!! You deserved it bro, your comic was awesome.

« Reply #62 on: Aug 13, 2011, 03:57 PM »
Congrats Sixtem! Way to raise the bar
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #63 on: Nov 15, 2011, 12:58 AM »
Congratulations to Puzzlething on winning the 2011 Speed Death Tournament with his fresh new character, Marigold. You definitely worked hard and produced a lot of terrific work for this tournament and it was nice that you hopped in for it. And now that we're here at the end of it, you should all go back and look at some of the battles that happened during this tournament and read them up.

Once again, congratulations.

Hope to see you all again in the Spring for our next event.

« Reply #64 on: Nov 15, 2011, 12:26 PM »
Way to go Puzzlething!

his was a thoroughly entertaining SDT~ Congrats all around!

« Reply #65 on: Mar 09, 2012, 10:57 AM »
Hey everyone, I just fixed up the links to everything so that they'll actually take you to the comics again. If anyone finds any errors in the links there, let me know and I'll get right on it.

« Reply #66 on: Jun 16, 2012, 03:45 PM »
Nobody has challenged me for my title yet D:

« Reply #67 on: Jun 16, 2012, 03:59 PM »
Nobody has challenged me for my title yet D:

YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BUSY YOU GOD DAMN PUTZ.

« Reply #68 on: Jun 16, 2012, 04:30 PM »
I'm gatherin' me strength, TODK :D

« Reply #69 on: Jun 18, 2012, 12:11 AM »
That's it. We're done. We're finished.

And out of all that done finished dust, emerges our 2012 Void Invitational Tournament Champion. Let's give it all up for TINMAN! 5 grueling rounds, 10 weeks and the highest participant count a single Void tournament has ever experienced! TINMAN, you did such a marvelous job with Toro Joe and should be very proud of yourself! Congratulations!

But you all deserve a round of applause! You all put out some solid quality comics and the participants involved were seriously great.  You're all winners in my eyes (I guess TINMAN more so since he won the tournament) and here's hoping you all stay around for years to come.

So, it's my hope that you'll take a moment and re-read all the terrific comics produced over the past 10 weeks by our Invitational Tournament participants! Remember, even if you lost, the game's still on!

Once again, congratulations to TINMAN!
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2012, 12:14 AM by GOD DAMN IT ROFLQU »

« Reply #70 on: Oct 05, 2012, 11:08 AM »
Congratulations is due to JAZ, for winning the 2012 Wacky Races tournament with Merrick. While the final victory may have been hollow, the art created by JAZ was not. Consistently producing the best comics of the tournament, it's no surprise she went all the way.

Now that the tournament is over, you should all take the time to re-read comics produced during it. There's a lot of gems within. Once again, congratulations JAZ, you truly are a Wacky Racist.

« Reply #71 on: Oct 05, 2012, 11:20 AM »
congratulations JAZ, you truly are a Wacky Racist.
Pfffhahahaha that better be the title Merrick gets.

« Reply #72 on: Oct 05, 2012, 01:53 PM »
JAZ, you deserved this win, but I challenge you to a pre-challenge to battle some time in the future!!!

« Reply #73 on: Oct 05, 2012, 03:41 PM »
Congrats you Wacky Racist!

« Reply #74 on: Apr 16, 2013, 02:39 PM »
Here we are, the end of the 2013 Tag Tournament! A milestone for many reasons. The first Tag Tournament since 2003, the rebirth of tag matches, and the first time we've ever had two victors. Or victorious parties, as it would be. Congratulations are in order, first to Red Revolver and Dr. Salt, a very good comic showing from the both of you, especially at the end. It was good to see you both returning to the ring.

Secondly, to Hiemie and TINMAN. I don't think anyone deserved the win more than you two. You really threw the tournament on its head and your story pretty much dominated the tournament for everyone involved (judging by how participants reacted).

Finally, now that the tournament is over, you should all take the time to re-read comics produced during it. I don't think there's been a tournament in a long time where literally everyone has pleased me with their output in some way. Once again, great job to everyone involved! You're what makes these events special!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

311 Guests, 3 Users

[] [Think Tank]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us