The Little Gang that Could! Groups and Gangs of Void

Re: The Little Gang that Could! Groups and Gangs of Void
« Reply #75 on: Nov 22, 2010, 02:28 AM »

Entourage D'Arène:
Current members- Arena, Sonny del Salvador, Yui Lee, Ivan Reinhardt, Drednaut

How to Join:
1) Befriend Arena on any level beyond friendly acquaintance
2) Have fierce courage, a good heart, and an aspiration
3) Have your character joining Arena's entourage in a comic of any format (vs. PyrasTerran, Beyond Battle, vs. someone else, etc.)

Purpose:
Arena wants to protect Void City from danger, be it natural, unnatural, criminal, or even social. Help her achieve her dream of a greater, safer city for all~ NOTE: This gang's purpose is very subjective, and has different meanings for different members (example: Sonny del Salvador, who is Arena's fighting pupil, training for the purpose of defeating the android Fatima). At its core it is a group for achieving goals.
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2010, 02:43 AM by PyrasTerran »

« Reply #76 on: Nov 22, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Added your gang to the list, Pyras.

Also, I pruned pretty much every gang on the active list since none of them actually are active (except a few.) and all the gangs that WERE inactive are deleted, since I highly doubt any of them are going to be used. If you had a gang deleted or whatever and I was mistaken, let me know.

And if you want a gang out of inactive, then use it.

« Reply #77 on: Nov 23, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Arena's movin' on up~<3

« Reply #78 on: Nov 24, 2010, 06:26 PM »

THE
 BAD GUY'S

How to Join: Must be drawn by me (psycho sean) or your character must be someone of villainous intent. Both alive and dead are welcome. Once a member, have a Beyond Battle showing how you joined. Logo must be shown in Design sheet.

Purpose: Main goal is to commit acts of evil. Whether it be theft, kidnapping, killing, or city conquest as long as it's evil and your collaborating with other teamate (either your using members characters in battles or you work together on a battle).

Members so far: Doodle Dan
                            Ziggy

-To join PM Psycho Sean-
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2010, 11:54 AM by Psycho Sean »

« Reply #79 on: Nov 24, 2010, 07:20 PM »
Are you sure you wanna limit people from joining other gangs? I don't think you're going to get as many people as you would if you didn't have that little rule.

« Reply #80 on: Nov 24, 2010, 07:27 PM »
Are you sure you wanna limit people from joining other gangs? I don't think you're going to get as many people as you would if you didn't have that little rule.

Yea, i thought it over and I'm sure 100%

« Reply #81 on: Nov 24, 2010, 08:52 PM »
The Entourage D'Arène has a nemesis! :O

« Reply #82 on: Nov 24, 2010, 10:21 PM »
The Entourage D'Arène has a nemesis! :O

Yes you do, pursuer of justice. Be warned for soon your time will come, and THE BAD GUYS will topple down your goals of tolerance into dust!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

« Reply #83 on: Nov 25, 2010, 07:43 PM »

Yea, i thought it over and I'm sure 100%

Good luck having no members, chumpola.

« Reply #84 on: Nov 26, 2010, 11:57 AM »
ok so i jumped the gun and actually thought it over. I erased that comment in the description and let RoflQU know I got rid of the it. AND NO, you had nothing to do with my judgement Heimie, what so ever

« Reply #85 on: Dec 09, 2010, 12:58 PM »
It's gonna take more than Doodle Dan and a dead man to stop our justice!   >: D

« Reply #86 on: Dec 09, 2010, 01:35 PM »
oh, theirs more on the way, sandy sentry. JUST YOU WAIT...

...next year

« Reply #87 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:43 PM »
And so next year came and went and nothing happened.

Except, now it has.

The Militia

RoflQu with Andre
Sixtem with Miss Matilda
The One Dark Knight with Pandora

How to Join: Contact RoflQu or Sixtem, member must be approved by both. Fighter must be human or at least appear to be human. Fighter also must update design sheet with their character wearing apparel with The Militia's logo.

Purpose: The Militia is taking back the city by force. We will uphold the peace, safety, and stability of the city where the police and other likewise groups have failed. We recognize only our own authority and no other. We will make our stand and take back the city for man.
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2011, 01:04 AM by RoflQu »

« Reply #88 on: Aug 08, 2011, 09:42 PM »
G.Swan's part of Arena's Entourage.

She received a letter of invitation from them in a beyond battle.

« Reply #89 on: Aug 08, 2011, 09:59 PM »
G.Swan's part of Arena's Entourage.

She received a letter of invitation from them in a beyond battle.

You're all set.

« Reply #90 on: Aug 09, 2011, 04:31 AM »
The Militia is taking back the city by force. We will uphold the peace, safety, and stability of the city where the police and other likewise groups have failed. We recognize only our own authority and no other. We will make our stand and take back the city for man.

It's about time we had some White Jacket style action around here...
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #91 on: Aug 11, 2011, 01:12 AM »
Just so no one calls foul on us, special exception is made for Pandora for The Militia. It doesn't change the rules for sign and won't extend to anyone else with a non-human character unless we got a good reason for it.
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2011, 01:52 AM by RoflQu »

« Reply #92 on: Aug 11, 2011, 08:37 AM »
Considering gangs don't play any sort of significant role on the site, people really shouldn't get mad about it. They can just make a gang that's the opposite that goes against The Militia like The VCPD/The Exiles.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #93 on: Aug 11, 2011, 10:05 AM »
Well certainly it don't matter in the long run, but I figure it's worth at least explaining. (Or so no one thinks I didn't realize Pandora is a robot.)

« Reply #94 on: Aug 24, 2011, 02:15 PM »

Z Z Z ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS

« Reply #95 on: Sep 18, 2011, 06:04 AM »
seems i get drawn into the gangs and what not once every year and plan on doing a beyond battle thingy with Wrath but always ge sidetracked or demotivated.
This time though, I plan on doing something with a nod to the old Exiles /VCPD feud of long ago via a beyond battle (which will also mark the return/reboot of Wrath)

Good to see this thread is still keeping things organized :D
Pee Pee...Pee Pee Vagina!

« Reply #96 on: Sep 22, 2011, 01:23 AM »
THIS STILL ALIVE? kudos
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #97 on: Apr 26, 2012, 04:55 PM »

The Avant-Guardians

Current Members: Ponch Pomperelli, Ivan Reinhardt, Sonny del Salvador, Jimmy Boom

How to join: Send a PM to Qyzex to request admission. Character must be a protector of justice, and a distaste for the crime, violence, murder, and general corruption that plagues the world.

Purpose: To fight crime, protect innocents, and thwart evil. The Avant-Guardians' goal is to eliminate crime and evil, and to uphold all that is just in the world. While certainly in service of justice, The Avant-Guardians do not conform to the law necessarily. They're only concern is with stopping evil, but not by the books. If they have to derail a train to stop a robbery, they'll do it without hesitation.

« Reply #98 on: Apr 26, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Jimmy is totally all for this. I was gonna have him fight crime some way or another. This is perfecccttt

« Reply #99 on: Apr 26, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Murphy's Law

Current Members: Hiemie, Vivian River, Lt. Angus Blackader, Toro Joe, Clock and Friction, Starker, Mammon, Cue

How to join: Make enough trouble with people for us to notice you.

Purpose: Things have been nice lately. Too fucking nice, makes me god damned sick. Murphy's Law is here to balance things out. They're here to ruin peoples days. Fuck shit up. Steal things. Unfortunately, these people now have the pretty much infinite resources of Hiemie to aid them in this task. Hiemie now makes company with bastards, thieves, and heartbreakers in order to restore what he thinks the natural balance is.

Also, if members do well, they get medals. :)
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 09:50 PM by Hiemie »

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

941 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 942.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us