The Void Invitational!

Re: The Void Invitational!
« Reply #900 on: Aug 02, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Alllllllright.

Voted on everything, now time to finish inking and coloring my comic.

« Reply #901 on: Aug 02, 2010, 11:09 AM »
Instead of saying it in everyone's battle. Don't worry about making excuses or telling us what went wrong guys. You had a week to draw, it's tough and shit happens, don't worry about it and just do better next time. This was probably very new and a wake up call to a lot of people so don't worry about telling us your computer exploded or you got shot or you had to fight crime, we get it, it's cool so no worries.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #902 on: Aug 02, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Quite right. If you felt like you needed more time, next time you got the chance to do a battle, give yourself more time.

Keep making comics you heartless monsters.
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2010, 11:25 AM by Hiemie »

« Reply #903 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:14 PM »
It's a shame my opponent had to default, but I suppose that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Major thanks to Angie and Hiemie for helping out with this tournament, and any other admins who've helped make this go off without a hitch! Seriously, hella cool, guys.

Can't wait for round 2!

« Reply #904 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:15 PM »
Well most of the thanks should go to Hiemie for making the thing :D I just put the comics up
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #905 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:31 PM »
QUESTION: Is it OK now to post my comic on other art site's like DeviantArt? Or do i have to wait till the voting period is over?

Not until voting is over. All information on battles can be found in this handy topic I made http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11345.0

Clear enough, i'll wait!

« Reply #906 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:38 PM »
But crime fighting really is time-consuming D:
The Evil Albert Of Doom was on the loose again and I had to discover his evil plot, track him down, battle him epicly for three days straight and then fill the all paperwork and deal with the victims...
Sometimes, I really think being a federal superhero was not the right choice for me. :-\
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #907 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:49 PM »
This may sound crazy but I've already got plans for beyond battles and shit after the tournament. I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with my time during voting! (Oh yeah-- School, homework, and my 3D shit. HAHA oh god I'm so busy).

« Reply #908 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:50 PM »
This may sound crazy but I've already got plans for beyond battles and shit after the tournament. I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with my time during voting! (Oh yeah-- School, homework, and my 3D shit. HAHA oh god I'm so busy).

Good! The more comics the better
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #909 on: Aug 02, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Is there a way I can re-size my already submitted thing thing?
Aye ma, turn around turn around....ooooooweeee!!! Aye ma, let me lick yo butt!!!

« Reply #910 on: Aug 02, 2010, 01:14 PM »
Is there a way I can re-size my already submitted thing thing?

too late now bruvva. Next time double check.

« Reply #911 on: Aug 02, 2010, 01:33 PM »
After drawing that comic for a week, it doesn't feel right just sitting around now.

« Reply #912 on: Aug 02, 2010, 01:38 PM »
I know- I had to go and make a new avatar to make myself feel productive.

« Reply #913 on: Aug 02, 2010, 01:44 PM »
I've said it many times but I'll say it again, always double check your uploads after uploading. If the files are wrong or too big or didn't upload at all it's always your responsibility to ensure that everything got in there correctly and is correct. One of the defaults resulted from the artist not double checking their upload and a few people had to have files fixed.

This is why I post all these warnings, everyone can avoid a lot of trouble later by just double checking their uploads and using the information I've provided to help make things easier.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #914 on: Aug 02, 2010, 02:00 PM »
THANKS FOR THE BATTLE ROBO :D!!

« Reply #915 on: Aug 02, 2010, 02:11 PM »
So are our round 2 opponents randomized too or is there a bracket?

« Reply #916 on: Aug 02, 2010, 02:14 PM »
There is normally some form of a bracket. Unless Toast wants to do something differently you can pretty much tell who you will be battling next by looking down. It might not be totally accurate because the next round will have at least 1 three way to get Niles in
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #917 on: Aug 02, 2010, 02:23 PM »
Guys, it's not rocket science.

You're submitting for web viewing, not print. Save the huge files for your portfolio. Keep it easy to see/quick to load when it comes to posting here. I thought that would've been a no-brainer...

I am glad defaults were relatively low considering, but I haven't looked at any of the actual battles yet.

« Reply #918 on: Aug 02, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Hey hey hey who here didn't have a single punch/kick/shot/blowofanykind in their comic?

*raises hand, looks around, raises both*

No fighting of any kind in my side, but in Sasa's side there is conflict, not with each other though. :D

« Reply #919 on: Aug 02, 2010, 04:56 PM »
Hey hey hey who here didn't have a single punch/kick/shot/blowofanykind in their comic?

*raises hand, looks around, raises both*

No fighting of any kind in my side, but in Sasa's side there is conflict, not with each other though. :D
I didn't have a blow. Just a threat of a smack and Marie running away like the yellow bellied coward she is. P:
Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Formerly destructivenix

« Reply #920 on: Aug 02, 2010, 05:22 PM »

My comic had a blow, if you catch my drift.

« Reply #921 on: Aug 02, 2010, 05:26 PM »

My comic had a blow, if you catch my drift.

I also laughed when I read that in the comic
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #922 on: Aug 02, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Mine had pubes...Oh wait a sec, I already said that.

« Reply #923 on: Aug 02, 2010, 06:30 PM »
Mine had child abuse, self-mutilation, and dead puppy cuddling which is also frowned upon in many places.

« Reply #924 on: Aug 02, 2010, 08:55 PM »
GUYS IM SORRY I WAS SHORT OF TIME AND OH GOD NOT USE TO A WEEK YEAH AAAAAAaaa

I'll still draw my round even though Im out. and put it on deviantart or something.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

413 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 434.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us