The Void Invitational!

Re: The Void Invitational!
« Reply #550 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:46 PM »
So pumped, thanks again guys for the opportunity. See you guys on the drawing boards!

« Reply #551 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:49 PM »
I can dig it~ I'ma go ahead an hop on the art jam forums to doodle up some shiz till the match ups come.
Aye ma, turn around turn around....ooooooweeee!!! Aye ma, let me lick yo butt!!!

« Reply #552 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:50 PM »
Woohoo, they're up! Is there any way to change the name of the character, I spelled Whitcomb's name wrong... (how embarrassing haha)

« Reply #553 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:51 PM »
Just let Toast know, it probably won't get fixed immediately since he's busy with this stuff but toss him a line
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #554 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:52 PM »
EDIT: Sorry for rushing and I'm probably late already, but what the hell, I don't lose anything by trying.

Profile Pic:

Sheet:

Here's my dA page, btw: huoryu.deviantart.com

I'll be waiting for your reply, thanks!
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2010, 11:02 PM by EdVilla23 »

« Reply #555 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:52 PM »
Yeah I'm not like freaking out over it or anything haha whats the best mehtod of contact?? Forum PM or email or....?

« Reply #556 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:53 PM »
Email probably
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #557 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:56 PM »
Yeah really hoping I'm not too late on this

Six and the Hat

Real name Matthew Middletown

Basically this kid get's haunted by a talking hat and he leaves home on a quest to get the hat off his head.  Six is just a little punk skateboarder.  He's very self-centered and focused.  He has just one goal and that is to get the hat off his head because it annoys him.  The Hat is pretty much a gangster.  He tells Six that the only way to get himself off Six's head is to find the holy grill.

Skillz: http://wade.respark.net/art/

Design:

Mugg:

« Reply #558 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:58 PM »
Better hurry up and submit it to the site! Toast is clearing out the approvals right now
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #559 on: Jul 24, 2010, 10:59 PM »
Submitted and everything saved to the server.

« Reply #560 on: Jul 24, 2010, 11:00 PM »
Already created the character on the main site.

Welp, I just guess I should wait for the approval then and see the results by myself tomorrow.

« Reply #561 on: Jul 24, 2010, 11:53 PM »
this is fukken cool

an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #562 on: Jul 25, 2010, 12:01 AM »
I'm starting to get a little excited.

« Reply #563 on: Jul 25, 2010, 12:03 AM »
Everyone's that submitted should now be approved, with the sole exception of Ivan.  He'll be fixed and in tomorrow, because I don't have what I need on this computer.

If my math is to be trusted, there's 47 new characters about to get thrown together to kick start this thing.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #564 on: Jul 25, 2010, 12:06 AM »
47? Shit, this is gonna be a long one.

« Reply #565 on: Jul 25, 2010, 12:10 AM »
Everyone's that submitted should now be approved, with the sole exception of Ivan.  He'll be fixed and in tomorrow, because I don't have what I need on this computer.

If my math is to be trusted, there's 47 new characters about to get thrown together to kick start this thing.

Thank you Kevin, your hard work is greatly appreciated.  : )

Now I can rest easy and finish off the other stuff I need to take care of.

« Reply #566 on: Jul 25, 2010, 12:13 AM »

If this Ivan person is not approved yet, that means then the total number would be 48 would it not : D?

« Reply #567 on: Jul 25, 2010, 01:28 AM »
I was joking. Joking! I actually don't mind smash at all, but the community for it confuses me sometimes.

I PLAY Blazblue, but only because everyone left Guilty Gear for it. And even then, I still play GG more. BB is an alright game, but it's still not as solid as Guilty Gear, plus the character designs are really lacking (save for Hazama, I like him).

But yes. I play Guilty Gear. Zappa, actually. So if you've ever been to a GG tournament and saw a Zappa player it was probably me.

Back on topic: How many characters DO we have now?
8U Is this even POSSIBLE?! Another Guilty Gear player?! :'D You sir...have made my day. c: Ooooh why Zappa? xDD Ok...I admit that he's VERY flexible but still kiiiinda creepy. >>; As for me...either Slayer or Anji. x> YES! Back to the topic!
Oh man Oh man! 8D Sorry I havn't really had the chance to say much on here. ^^; So many different types of OC's I've seen on here! 8U I must say I'm quite excited and good thing I got mine 2 days before the dead line. xD; Randomizing everyone and the whole 1 vs 1 deal is alright with me in fact I vote for it. x> I kinda rather not choose my opponent, no offense or anything. lD; But 'ey! I'm gonna have a blast with this. x) Baw...you can do it Sammy! *flails*
Can't wait to battle all these peoples. x> Now...we just gotta wait for the big news and stuff! <8D;
"*points* Look! Star lights shinning through these midnight skies..."

« Reply #568 on: Jul 25, 2010, 06:48 AM »
Damn this is gonna be awesome!

« Reply #569 on: Jul 25, 2010, 08:28 AM »
I was joking. Joking! I actually don't mind smash at all, but the community for it confuses me sometimes.

I PLAY Blazblue, but only because everyone left Guilty Gear for it. And even then, I still play GG more. BB is an alright game, but it's still not as solid as Guilty Gear, plus the character designs are really lacking (save for Hazama, I like him).

But yes. I play Guilty Gear. Zappa, actually. So if you've ever been to a GG tournament and saw a Zappa player it was probably me.

Back on topic: How many characters DO we have now?
8U Is this even POSSIBLE?! Another Guilty Gear player?! :'D You sir...have made my day. c: Ooooh why Zappa? xDD Ok...I admit that he's VERY flexible but still kiiiinda creepy. >>; As for me...either Slayer or Anji. x> YES! Back to the topic!
Oh man Oh man! 8D Sorry I havn't really had the chance to say much on here. ^^; So many different types of OC's I've seen on here! 8U I must say I'm quite excited and good thing I got mine 2 days before the dead line. xD; Randomizing everyone and the whole 1 vs 1 deal is alright with me in fact I vote for it. x> I kinda rather not choose my opponent, no offense or anything. lD; But 'ey! I'm gonna have a blast with this. x) Baw...you can do it Sammy! *flails*
Can't wait to battle all these peoples. x> Now...we just gotta wait for the big news and stuff! <8D;

I was a gear player too till I moved to NJ..... where nobody wants to do anything ever. Played a pretty mean Dizzy in FL. Might add that I whomped Base's ass regularly :p

On Topic: I wonder how the brackets will turn out. There's more than a few here I'm interested in pitting my craven troll...err I mean beloved character against. Lots of funny possibilities.
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2010, 08:38 AM by ValravnWings »

« Reply #570 on: Jul 25, 2010, 09:00 AM »

If this Ivan person is not approved yet, that means then the total number would be 48 would it not : D?

47, INCLUDING Ivan... who's now all fixed up

If there's one more person out there, that waiting too long and thinks they've missed the chance to get in on this - now would be the time to submit
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #571 on: Jul 25, 2010, 09:24 AM »
Is there a void battle faq? I have a question on depicting my opponents character.

« Reply #572 on: Jul 25, 2010, 09:38 AM »
There is a FAQ on the main page but ask away.  What is your question?

Because granted, one of the rules is you HAVE to have your opponent in your battle somehow.

« Reply #573 on: Jul 25, 2010, 10:02 AM »
Is there a void battle faq? I have a question on depicting my opponents character.

Anything NOT answered here, has usually been addressed in the forum Help section

« Reply #574 on: Jul 25, 2010, 11:42 AM »
I'm so happy, it's been years and years since I've awaited this moment XD.  Finally been approved, and now I'm waiting to battle. :)

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

397 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us