What I have been up to

What I have been up to
« on: Jun 08, 2010, 08:23 AM »
So I've been hanging around void for a while now and have never gotten around to submitting a fighter due to the insane amount of work that my school demands from me. On the other hand I have had enough time to keep a sketchbook and doodle in it from time to time. I have now gotten a website together and dedicated it to those doodles. So I shall share a link.

This summer I may enter a fighter. We shall see how much free time I can create in my mind.

www.brainbaists.blogspot.com

Re: What I have been up to
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2010, 12:53 PM »
Why arent you doing battles holy shit this is so cleaaan.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2010, 01:00 PM »
I may soon. Very soon. I have a character created in my catacomb...

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2010, 01:11 PM »
well send it on in! it's not doing anyone any good hangin in the catacombs!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2010, 07:50 PM »
I am impressed by the amount of detail in a lot of your submissions. And they all breath "expression" to me and I really like that.

However I seriously doubt I would be out of place by asking that you post a bit more stuff along the lines of say, humans and stuff...I did see an example of one boy sitting against a tree, but that was it. And I guess you've shown off a grasp of perspective in some of these as well. I wanted to ask have you drawn more humans? If so I think we'd all like to see how you do. Actually one of my favorite entries of yours was made on May 1st, that diamond-looking man, I personally liked that one very much and hope we can see more along the lines of that. Not that I'm ignoring the rest of your pieces, like I said I like the amount of detail you put into em and I agree that the lines are pretty clean.

Also you're kinda lucky, with only a link to your blog you haven't been berated to get a photobucket and start posting art right in the thread, no sequential art that I can see and no anatomy or perspective studies, yet the first two posts are pretty much heralding you in already. Hey elders of Void am I missing something here? Am I wrong to want more or is this guy an  auto-in?

even so I look forward to anything you want to post in the future.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 09, 2010, 12:22 AM »
TBS, he said he had a submission on the way, so I for one would like to see it. At no point did anyone say he's an instant approval.

Rather than trolling another artist's thread, it's really more productive to be doing your own practices. You can critique his submission when he posts it, otherwise we're just glad to see art in the first post.

« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2010, 03:49 AM »
bootstrap, for the record, none of the work on my website is meant to show how well I can draw, or has anything to do with sequentials, or void for that matter. But it is just plain fun. I draw what I like to draw for that site. I shall be submitting a character towards the end of the week. Thank you all for checking out my site.

« Reply #7 on: Jun 09, 2010, 05:49 AM »
Humans are hella uncool, yo. Get with the programme.

I shall be submitting a character towards the end of the week.
Yeeah. Looking forward to that.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 14, 2024, 09:08 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

119 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 136.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us