Interviews are back!

Interviews are back!
« on: Feb 23, 2010, 04:59 AM »
VOID's own Riley "Airlight" Chen interviews Zuda Comics winner and RockStar artist AluĂ­sio "zsabreuser" Santos.
http://entervoid.com/news.php?id=4661
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

Re: Interviews are back!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2010, 05:06 AM »
I suppose this means that there is now less reason to eat zsa's brain to gain his superpowers.

« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2010, 06:21 AM »
Does this mean that the old interviews will finally be archived in an accessible manner?

« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2010, 06:03 PM »
you know what else is awesome? @Zudacomics which has over 2000 followers posted the link to this interview today, and it took us straight to void.

edit:

Maybe try and get one with Maximo so he can plug OHKO and plug void at the same time. The one thing i liked about this interview is it almost sounded like a showcase piece for void. The fact Void has 3 alumni that own DC contracts should be something worth flaunting, LIBERALLY.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2010, 06:05 PM by sheldon »

« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2010, 10:09 PM »
Well, you've gotta lead the way, Mister Numero Uno! Heck, beyond having 3 Voiders with contracts, we've got another half dozen or so who've been in the monthly vote. I'd say the whole Zuda community should know who we are by now and if not they need to get learned..

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

528 Guests, 2 Users

(1 Hidden)
[]

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us