Fushigi's lil' Art Dump

Fushigi's lil' Art Dump
« on: Jan 13, 2010, 06:14 PM »
Since I decided to come back, I figured I'd drop some recent doodle-age in here also.

I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins like.. nonstop!  So!  This thing took me four days... xx;;  And the Dark Spawn look horrible.  But ohwell...

More DA:O art.  This is my customized character, Lillian.  Human Noble.  *fwee*

More DA:O art.  The mabari, which I named Diothoir, doesn't look as...mabari-ish.  But he's so cuuute!

This was a meme I did, a mirror image of myself with my character under me.  Kathy's my eldest character, and the one I have the most ties with.  Sue me, she's a furry.
What your looking at is my Sig... Yes.. I am dull....[/size][

Re: Fushigi's lil' Art Dump
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2010, 06:29 PM »
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2010, 06:36 PM by Fushigi »

« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Cool stuff! I still think you draw too many young and pretty people, ugly/fat/old it up some!

The colors on the last piece could be tuned up a bit, it seems a bit boring to me. The blood also seems a bit tacked on, instead of staining metal and cloth the way it should.

Looking good, do something for SDT!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Old people are shit tons of fun to draw.  THEY'VE GOT LINES EVERYWHERE.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2010, 12:04 PM »
Hi there, nice to meet you!
Love you art style, i went to check your gallery at DA :)
Hope to see more of you around here.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2010, 05:40 PM »
Images to large to fit on the screen make me sad-- one of these days, I've got to figure out how to tell my PC to just stretch the page, instead of cutting half the picture off.

Yer fightin' Grey Wardens have purty colors, marm. Love the fog of war. Great atmosphere.

I flippin' love mabaris. If you want to draw them more accurately, I'd reccomend taking the superhero anatomy approach. They're superbuff, right? Concentrate on exaggerated muscle forms, and they'll look more like proud War Dogs, and less like (adorable) Eskimo Dogs.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2010, 11:32 AM »
Cool stuff! I still think you draw too many young and pretty people, ugly/fat/old it up some!

The colors on the last piece could be tuned up a bit, it seems a bit boring to me. The blood also seems a bit tacked on, instead of staining metal and cloth the way it should.

Looking good, do something for SDT!

I know I need to try and mess around with age and size.  I'm not a very good human artist x_X  But! I'll learn eventually! *pose*

« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2010, 11:34 AM »
I flippin' love mabaris. If you want to draw them more accurately, I'd reccomend taking the superhero anatomy approach. They're superbuff, right? Concentrate on exaggerated muscle forms, and they'll look more like proud War Dogs, and less like (adorable) Eskimo Dogs.

I'm one of the strange people who think the mabari are adorable xD  They look a bit more like mastifs than what I drew, and yeah.  He needs more muscle

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

286 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us