SDT 2010-super important info link for new comers added to first post

Re: SDT 2010
« Reply #300 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:27 PM »
Updated again.

Somebody count that, I've lost track... I think there were 42.

I'll make a deal: If we get stuck at 47 applicants, I'll even let Johnny play.

Yes I counted twice to be sure, there are 42.  So I guess that means we need at least five more.  I'm hoping for Johnny's inclusion.

« Reply #301 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:28 PM »
42 by my count also.

More reminders!

Submit to the main site ( http://entervoid.com/create_character.php ) if you haven't already! Use the design sheet for your intro pages, unless you'd like to upload an intro comic, which is completely optional. You still need to create a 50x50 pixel image for your character.

Post your character on this thread so everyone else can see your submission! It's not required, but it will make counting easier. Also, you may get fan art!

If you haven't had comics on the site before, post a link in this thread (preferably with your character) to previous comic/art work if you can! It will give you a leg up when we need to select participants!

Show some love! Do fan art for your fellow fighters here ( http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11085 )! People tend to reciprocate!

If you haven't submitted yet, you've only got two days!!

« Reply #302 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:29 PM »
Jho, break the cycle. SUBMIT.

« Reply #303 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:31 PM »
Roger_Mild, Mr. B,

Name: Mr. B

Bio: A man in a monkey suit. Main weapon of choice unpredictability, second weapon of choice banana grenades.
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2010, 06:39 PM by Roger_mild »

« Reply #304 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:44 PM »
Updated again.

MAAAAAN, You should let Johnny play anyways! I mean, it's all just for fun, right? The dude tries, and I've been helping him lately with his comics, and hounding his ass about doing shit. I definitely told him to fix that terrible hand written text, haha.

The dude has stuck around this long, and still wants to do stuff, why not just let him? He's taking this 'banned from void comics' thing a whole helluva lot better than I did, that's for sure.

« Reply #305 on: Jan 28, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Including this new one, and that I am confident that at least three of those who have not submitted, will submit, I'd guess there's four more basically.  Which means one more.  I probably have no right to say anything because I wasn't around for it, but I agree with Qyz.

« Reply #306 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:06 PM »
M.C. MAC MONEY MURDA & his crew:

THEY GOT TONS A GUNS.
17 year old gangster rapper, Except he does all the shit he raps about.
Kills people, drinks malt liquor  smokes blunts all day, no mercy.
they roll around in the mobile party wagon sometimes and just turn out jams in the streets.
Born and raised in the toughest ghetto in void city, cheated death mad times son.
Many stories about the kid, some say he got shot in the face and lived, some say he's a demon, some say some other shit.
Crew is optional, he don't always roll with them.

Mac Money enters SDT to get some pub. for his new album and to prove that he is a muthafuckin grade A killer!
BLING BLING BEEEYOTCH!!

47 47 47 47

COME ON JHO AND OTHERS SUBMIT!!

« Reply #307 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:25 PM »
sweeeet. I'll be pissed if your comics aren't done in that style. PISSED.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #308 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:34 PM »
So, I've been having nightmares about Skidmark-- but I think my bad dreams may be host to a new player, tonight.
Mr. B scares the SNOT out of me! Christ, he's a creepy little bugger.

Uh, right-- in other news, I'm reading up through the logs, here, and I thought I'd do a quick sample comic link for posterity.
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/J-vandermeer/completesample.jpg
Same thing that's posted in my Go'fer Broke, and it's not exactly beautiful... but I'd hate to be rejected just because somebody couldn't find it.
(Which means I'd apparently much rather be rejected because... I suck.)

« Reply #309 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:42 PM »
ohhhhh, i hope i fight you JoshuaEliGilley. If it's one thing i hate its though damn gangster wannabes rappers. Death awaits M.C. Mac Money Murder, and it's in the form of Ziggy dropkicking him in the FUCKIN KIDNEYS!!!!

« Reply #310 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:54 PM »
ohhhhh, i hope i fight you JoshuaEliGilley. If it's one thing i hate its beefy men who don't want to kiss me. Death awaits M.C. Mac Money Murder, and it's in the form of Ziggy kissing him in the BALLS!!!!

Strong words busta.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #311 on: Jan 28, 2010, 08:22 PM »
Updated again.

MAAAAAN, You should let Johnny play anyways! I mean, it's all just for fun, right? The dude tries, and I've been helping him lately with his comics, and hounding his ass about doing shit. I definitely told him to fix that terrible hand written text, haha.

The dude has stuck around this long, and still wants to do stuff, why not just let him? He's taking this 'banned from void comics' thing a whole helluva lot better than I did, that's for sure.

I second this.
"I'm giving you a head start, you're going to need it. Cause I fight like a girl."

« Reply #312 on: Jan 28, 2010, 08:54 PM »
Okay, redid the design sheet. Should I just re-submit to the main site with this image?

« Reply #313 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:06 PM »
If my math was right.. we only need one more person *cough*jho*cough*

« Reply #314 on: Jan 28, 2010, 10:04 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET 16 MORE BEFORE THE DEADLINE
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #315 on: Jan 28, 2010, 10:19 PM »

Code name Silencer
Called name Emo-Type

6"0
Unknown weight

Emotional powers

Rage burst into flame and becomes a giant beast of flame

depression Tall teath like creature that fades in and out of reality and touches and turns people to dust

joy flight healing, and death revival. true form

jealousy shape shifts into whatever he wants and has a diamond on his right hand to tell the difference

suit is suppose to contain his emotions from slipping out but is broken so it let's powers show up in conditions when his
emotions are at his max

weapon made by government Alpha Nu Nation and the tournament is his test drive.
Doesn't talk but is very curious of things around him seeing as this is the first time he's seen day light.
No family and the suit gives him no powers
His suit only lets him have night vision, motion, heat, and scanner for weapons and enemy description
Workin too hard

« Reply #316 on: Jan 29, 2010, 12:20 AM »
Are we at 48 yet?!!!!!

« Reply #317 on: Jan 29, 2010, 01:28 AM »
If Jho submits her entry, it will be enough.

« Reply #318 on: Jan 29, 2010, 07:55 AM »
I hope these aren't based on prior experience, young lady!  >:(

I absolutley do. Imagine the crazy comics that will emerge from it!

« Reply #319 on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:04 AM »
By my count, we are at 47 participants, including Fox24's Emo-Bot entry.

More reminders!

Submit to the main site ( http://entervoid.com/create_character.php ) if you haven't already!

You have until 11:59pm TONIGHT!!

Use the design sheet for your intro pages, unless you'd like to upload an intro comic, which is completely optional. You still need to create a 50x50 pixel image for your character.

Post your character on this thread so everyone else can see your submission! It's not required, but it will make counting easier. Also, you may get fan art!

If you haven't had comics on the site before, post a link in this thread (preferably with your character) to previous comic/art work if you can! It will give you a leg up when we need to select participants!

Show some love! Do fan art for your fellow fighters here ( http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11085 )! People tend to reciprocate!

« Reply #320 on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:23 AM »
SDT48 IS FOR SUCKERS.

SDT64 IS THE BESTDT.
Be nice Jack.

« Reply #321 on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:28 AM »
Next Gen SDT
By air

« Reply #322 on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:41 AM »
I'm curious how many will default or submit incomplete on the first round.

« Reply #323 on: Jan 29, 2010, 09:56 AM »
GET READY FOR CAPS and BOLD MASSIVE RED TEXT BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS IMPORTANT.

Okay for SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING ON THE SITE

UPLOADING AND WHAT TO DO WHEN IT FAILS
http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=10641.0
AS A HEADS UP, OLD BROWSERS HAVE A HIGH PROBABILITY OF FAILING AND OLD VERSIONS OF INTERNET EXPLORER DON'T DISPLAY THE "MORE PAGES" BUTTONS IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 10 PAGES. IF YOU'RE ROCKING AN OLD BROWSER AND HAVE MORE THAN 10 PAGES PLEASE "STACK THEM" BY PUTTING MULTIPLE PAGES INTO ONE FILE OR GET WITH THE TIMES AND GET A NEW BROWSER.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN THUMBNAILS, COMPLETE WITH A TEMPLATE AND WHO TO SEND THEM TO
http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=10587.0
for the people who want to do flashy thumbnails

IF YOU HAVE NEVER UPLOADED A COMIC BEFORE, GO TO UPLOAD A COMIC AND CLICK ON YOUR LISTED COMIC YOU VS. YOUR OPPONENT. IT WILL BE UNDER "A COMIC YOU'RE DRAWING", CLICK IT AND UPLOAD YOUR COMIC THAT WAY. DO NOT SELECT YOUR CHARACTER FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU OR GIVE YOUR COMIC A TITLE, THAT WILL CREATE A NEW BEYOND BATTLE AND NOT UPLOAD YOUR COMIC. IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR COMIC AS A BEYOND BATTLE INSTEAD OF THE DESIGNATED COMIC, ENJOY YOUR DEFAULT.

Please dear god, I beg all of you who have never uploaded anything on the site before to please read those two posts and the above information or this will be a whole big painful clusterfuck for me, Toast, and Wei. If mass amounts of people don't upload properly, that will delay all comics from going up for potentially days. If you guys want comics to go up ASAP, please listen to all of the above, otherwise look forward to letting the world down because you was lazy and held up the tournament and made all the kittens of the world cry.

-the management.
Kittens wearins mittens

Puzzlething SHOULD be submitting tonight, then we will have enough riiiight??  IF HE DOESN'T YOU SHOULD ALL HATE HIM FOREVER.  >:(

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

427 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 580.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us