SDT 2010-super important info link for new comers added to first post

Re: SDT 2010
« Reply #150 on: Jan 20, 2010, 04:13 PM »
Ha ha no Pi, just messing around, my job is safe!

I was asking if it would be possible to share an updated list of folks that are already confirmed, so the people that aren't - for one reason or another, like, waiting to see who's entering or so on- would be aware of the situation and so would the people that are - I am farming for more aplicants to reach the 32 mark at least.

It's just a suggestion, would make the newcomwers and slowcomers - XD- pay attention and don't lose track on what's going on, no?

« Reply #151 on: Jan 20, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Maybe just making the names of people who have submitted BOLD would be easiest.

But I agree, I would also like to know how many, and who, have actually submitted

« Reply #152 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:06 PM »
I will submit at the last possible second.

« Reply #153 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:13 PM »
i'll submit whenever
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #154 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:20 PM »
I will submit at the last possible second.
Bad William! No biscuit!

I'm kind of scootching my butt on this one. JUST settled on a character, now I have to paint my mother's house. (JOY OF JOYS)
One day at a time. One day at a time.
I guess I have a little time to plan ahead on my intro pages.

Oh, hey, maybe this is the place to ask:
I realize I should really be making an attempt to prove something with my first submission, but it seems a waste to give my "sacrificial lamb" for the SDT a full four page intro. So long as the quality is sufficient, am I gonna get frowned at for submitting a two-pager?

« Reply #155 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:29 PM »
The list has been updated and bolded
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #156 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Thanks Toast!

« Reply #157 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:39 PM »
ONE MORE PLEASE.

if all of these people actually enters.

« Reply #158 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:59 PM »
Yay tost! Tx a lot, now I can start eating my nails <333

« Reply #159 on: Jan 20, 2010, 06:28 PM »
I never submit!
If this was a decent signature, you would be the first one to know.

« Reply #160 on: Jan 20, 2010, 07:08 PM »

Mine will be in by midnight (central time).
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

« Reply #161 on: Jan 20, 2010, 07:38 PM »
Imma join in on the fun >=D

Wynthrop Henderson (or just Wynn for short)
Sex: male
Height: 5 '9
A naïve goth kid who just happened to stumble upon the secret to immortality. Everything however, must come with a penance. He must first sacrifice ten souls to a dark god in order to attain his prize. Will he have the guts to do so? Or will oblivion take him like it has taken every mortal before him?

« Reply #162 on: Jan 20, 2010, 08:54 PM »
Alright... I'll try. Figure it's worth a shot...

Name: Elizabeth 'Lizzy' and The Tailor
Sex: Female, Unknown
Height: 4', ???
Weapon: Meat Cleaver(or other small blades she is able to swing or find), fangs/claws and the power to sew anything together and join them permanently. It can create a glowing needle and thread between the two human hands to use.
Bio: Born to a well off family in England around 1877, Lizzy lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 9 and was sent to an orphanage. Bereft and inconsolable, Lizzy ran away and became lost in the ancient forest. Hiding in a cave she cried and cried until the voice like that of an old woman asked her what was wrong. She explained that she had lost her mother, her mother was broken, and she wanted her back. Hands stroked her hair and asked her if she was willing to do anything for her wish and Lizzy, like most children, agreed without question that she would do anything to have her mother back. The voice said that it would help her, would put her mother together again for her, but she had to collect the pieces. While she did so, the voice said, it would protect her and keep her safe. Lizzy agreed, again with the innocence of a child, and the voice stated that their bargain was struck. The creature that emerged from the cave was an ancient one, of old magic that did not acknowledge the ideas of 'good and evil' or 'right and wrong'. It's thick heavy lizard-like skin did not repel Lizzy, who never noticed that her eyes, once sparkling pools of blue, were now as black as the creature that used the two wizened human arms that were attached to its back to stroke her hair and rub the dirt from her cheeks. From then on, The Tailor would take Lizzy around from place to place carefully choosing people with the proper parts and then attack them. While The Tailor assisted the little girl in subduing the target, she was the one who had to kill them and take the part The Tailor wanted. After each collection they returned to the cave and The Tailor would carefully attached the part. At times it would grow weary from leaving its lair for so long and would sleep, taking Lizzy with it down into an enchanted slumber. Centuries past without the little girl realizing it and she has grown numb to the idea of taking lives, the desire to see her mother all that matters to her. Now, after so long, the new body for Lizzy's mother is almost complete. The Tailor has brought Lizzy to VOID to find and collect the last few pieces they need...
You're not special. Deal.

« Reply #163 on: Jan 20, 2010, 08:58 PM »

KAJI

Species: Demon
Height: 5.8'

Powers & Abilities
Skilled swordsman and hand to hand combat
Earth Summoning

More info later..

« Reply #164 on: Jan 20, 2010, 09:03 PM »
I hope people remember to actually submit their character through the site. Posting in this topic doesn't enter you fully into the tournament.

« Reply #165 on: Jan 20, 2010, 09:28 PM »
Is my avatar the right size? It seems fatter than everyone elses? I am assuming Bold means you have put in your character through the proper channels?
your sig is too big! -the management

« Reply #166 on: Jan 20, 2010, 10:20 PM »
Oi guys I have a question: the list on the first post that kevin posted... Dos it list all the applicants that posted here or the ones that already submited to the site?

I'm asking this because I'm in a "let's be 32, fool" Campaign here and I think it would be good to know how many had already uploaded, since that way we can give a more accurate status of how many more are needed for us to make this something even bigger than it normally is XD

Yes, I'm excited. And jobless, thx to David >:I

Perca don't lie we all know Brazilians don't have jobs...they just sniff glue andrub each other down with tanning oil

« Reply #167 on: Jan 20, 2010, 10:56 PM »

Professor Orlando von Strausenberger III, PhD, esquire
He has a penchant for "doing science to things", likes to steal stuff, and has a secret lab inside their pen that he hides in the blue jean leg hammock.

Nicholas Derp is... Derp.
He has a limited understanding of the concept of gravity and frequently finds himself attempting what I'm sure seem like really simple feats of climbing and free falling with varying degrees of failure.

I know a pair of real life ferrets who have personalities with disturbing resemblance to Pinky and the Brain with less taking over the world--Those are their real names.  :D
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2010, 02:29 PM by nibbles »
I'm a walking talking example of "If you don't use it, you lose it."

« Reply #168 on: Jan 20, 2010, 11:23 PM »
I guess this means I have to get something together, nibbles?

« Reply #169 on: Jan 21, 2010, 01:39 AM »
my pants is excited

« Reply #170 on: Jan 21, 2010, 09:16 AM »
I'm finishing the intro pages...does anyone will do the intro too...?

« Reply #171 on: Jan 21, 2010, 09:20 AM »
I might if i have enough time, I'm working on the reference sheet now
 ;D

« Reply #172 on: Jan 21, 2010, 09:35 AM »
I'm finishing the intro pages...does anyone will do the intro too...?

Yep, I'm doing intro pages as well. Or rather, I should be. I haven't started, yet.  :o

Those of us who are new to the VOID need to prove to the approval crew that we're capable.
Other folks (those who already have established characters and have proved their ability to produce sequential art of sufficient quality) get a pass on this one, for the SDT.

I'm gonna be a pot and call you a black kettle-- hurry up and get those sequentials done, and submit 'em through the main site! Last day for submissions is the 29th, AJ!

« Reply #173 on: Jan 21, 2010, 10:07 AM »
you actually don't need an intro to get into the SDT, but it doesn't hurt. Just don't forget to submit to the site before the due date.

« Reply #174 on: Jan 21, 2010, 11:37 AM »
you actually don't need an intro to get into the SDT, but it doesn't hurt. Just don't forget to submit to the site before the due date.

Can I quote you on that one, Mr?

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

434 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 580.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us