Post Apocalypse Jam

Re: Post Apocalypse Jam
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 05:45 PM »
Apocalypse tournament

Fuck. I just HAD to make it a deathmatch...

Make a new character.

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 06:38 PM »
i Sincerely Hope that i am not stepping on the toes of Endjoi,..but i really liked the art,plus i really needed the practice,..
'' shakes cramped up hand ''
ran into trouble with FB,..ah well,here goes nothing

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 07:37 PM »
sweet stuff!

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2011, 12:02 PM »
What would happen if you were searching for food and shelter in post-apocalyptic Earth and you somehow stumbled upon Hot Chick's old cloak and wore it, but found out too late that it was haunted by his evil spirit and took possession of your body?

That's what happened to her.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:09 PM by Jackster »

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 01:50 PM »
That's totally awesome! Love it.

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 02:37 PM »
There is some form of irony in a Dolly possessed by Hot Chick.

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 07:17 PM »

XD

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 09:24 PM »
Jackster thats badassdorable!

And ledes, thats great. Orphies Represent!

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2011, 11:09 PM »
Damn, there's been some sick stuff in this thread. I love all of it, all of it! Here's my little contribution:

At first I thought I might do something goofy/cartoony, but... I dunno, I've been watching sad movies and playing sad games, so I ended up going with a sad image. Poor Leland lost his limbs trying to save people during the initial disaster. He was caught under rubble, but everyone was too busy fleeing and panicking to help him. He doesn't like to shock others with his disfiguration, hence the cloth that he wraps around himself.

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2011, 11:32 PM »
</3 :(

« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2011, 12:32 AM »
Great stuff people. I like how everyone is changing their characters future. And giving them new stories. Keep em coming.  Theo I like ur piece it's so inviting. Like a comfort zone for all three characters. Feels likenthey are talking about the good ol days but then sadness creeps in and they all get really quite. And kinda stare into the light. Till it burns out.

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2011, 10:54 AM »
my shit will be the most boring shit ever so na
KNOME thats BAD ASS
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2011, 02:56 PM »
pico finding himself in a pickle, death's surrounding him, whispering: "kill them all"

Pico's akward conversation

pico with somebody he found under the rubble....

Hitman: " So.... what did you think of that melting woman over there? hot eh? hhehehehehe.."

Pico: "please, Please be quite"

I love you guys.....

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 03:39 PM »
Hitman aftermath.......The final days of a hero why cry tears if you could cry blood.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:41 PM by pixelman84 »
I love you guys.....

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41 AM »

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2011, 11:45 AM »

Right on, Grizzly Adams Copper Mouth.

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2011, 12:23 PM »
Dear Lord, not even the Apocalypse has killed off Copper Mouth.

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2011, 05:06 PM »
I like he's never looking old enough!

Tight stuff, Austen
By air

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2011, 08:24 PM »
pixel, I relly think that your rendering is your strongest point atm, so i hope to see more of it soon.

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2011, 10:23 PM »
pixel, I relly think that your rendering is your strongest point atm, so i hope to see more of it soon.

thanks, no problem, thanks for the compliment, I'm glad that I can be of service, here's one for the road... I dunno if you seen it yet?

I love you guys.....

« Reply #70 on: Jun 01, 2011, 11:25 PM »

The second dark age of mankind were pretty good in kicking up the soul industry.
those in the buisness soon became FUCKING KING OF THE WASTELAND.(official tittle, won only by blood)
Ironically, these 'kings' would be the foundation of the restructurion of mankind into an actual feudal system, restarting the civilation they had worked so hard destroying.
"I knew when I sighned up for Void years ago, Someday I'm going to prison for this site"  - Mister Kent, words to live by

« Reply #71 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Mortimerr's such a great antagonist <3

« Reply #72 on: Jun 02, 2011, 07:14 PM »
These are sweet! This totally needs to be a themed tournament someday.

The Nuclear Event that left Void City in shambles took everyone by surprise. Sketchy, to escape the blast, dove into the Paper Realm. But not quickly enough to remain intact. His right arm was burned in the flash, and his mind warped by radioactive fallout.

Sketchy has become fused with the Paper Realm. He no longer can exist in the physical realm. But his presence and control over the Paper Realm grew tenfold. His consciousness was spread across the waste of the city, a little piece of him living in every scrap of paper that survived the blush.

He no longer has a physical body, but as he pieces himself back together, his strength returns. He is able to control and manipulate paper, using it to ride the wind, watch the city, and to form illusions. His mind still remains shattered, causing him to be even more enigmatic than before.

He wanders the wastes in a storm of paper scraps. Some survivors believe he is just a fever dream, an urban legend used to scare strangers away from the city. Others call on him frequently for information, as nothing escapes his paper eyes and ears.

I'll post a finished version once I have it.

« Reply #73 on: Jun 02, 2011, 07:24 PM »
If anyone does a post-apocalypse comic, there is certainly plenty of material here now.

« Reply #74 on: Jun 02, 2011, 07:31 PM »
If anyone does a post-apocalypse comic, there is certainly plenty of material here now.

hhhhmmmmm, I'll see what I can do,
I love you guys.....

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

513 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 643.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us