During December Earn Double Extension Credits!

During December Earn Double Extension Credits!
« on: Nov 23, 2009, 07:51 PM »
This was announced on the Void Twitter and I was waiting for Toast to make a topic, since he hadn't yet I figured I'd announce it for those of you who don't follow the Void Twitter.

Any battle that has voting that ends during the month of December will earn 1 extension per battle instead of the usual 0.5 extension per battle. For example, someone has a battle that has a drawing time during November, but voting goes through December, when voting on the battle ends they'll get 1 extension credit instead of the usual half a credit. As long as the voting ends during the month of December, you will receive the bonus.

Remember to play it smart, don't take on battles with drawing times that occur during Christmas or deadlines that occur on Christmas. Save those extensions for a real emergency, not because you forgot Christmas exists!

Enjoy and have a happy holiday!

Kittens wearins mittens

Re: During December Earn Double Extension Credits!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2009, 09:12 PM »
She's right!

For every comic (complete, non-default) ending in December, artists will earn a full extension point instead of the usual 1/2.

I'm having my house painted, and only just now regained 'net access, otherwise I would have posted this myself.
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 08:11 AM »
wait, so does it have to end within december ? or can it perhaps START on december ?

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2009, 09:35 AM »
Voting ending in December
DJ Neko: Thank you entervoid, you're like the abusive husband I keep coming back to. <3

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 22, 2024, 11:47 PM
Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

251 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 280.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us