The Post That Hurts The Most

Re: The Post That Hurts The Most
« Reply #50 on: Dec 21, 2010, 08:20 PM »
Thanks guys.
Found a place to live but now I gotta move AND deal with the holidays. Before all that though, I did this drawing of Tintin in Madrid for Neon Monster.

Go over & check out some other Tintin fan art there. Andre did one too.

« Reply #51 on: Dec 24, 2010, 01:44 PM »
Way to go on the 30 days of chara design you really rocked it. I like the tin tin but some of your buildings feel like they are leaning back a bit, and something so minor normally wouldn't bother but I always expect euro architecture to look like it is leaning in, very close and tight, so it is a personal preference thing :S Image looks great though. (is that guy about to fall off the roof?)
"Fuck off stpl. You're no friend you're just a backstabbing leech, and I always knew it "
-------

« Reply #52 on: Dec 28, 2010, 05:30 AM »
thanks man!
i was taking that from a reference image, but the problem was the shot was from a bit further away & I was trying to crop, adjust, & recalibrate but some of the angles may indeed be fucked. The idea was kind of like the end of Beck's Devil's Haircut video where it turns out he's randomly being followed. Problem was it shrunk down too much & you can't see the telephoto lens that guy's holding as he leans over the railing.

« Reply #53 on: Jan 04, 2011, 06:58 AM »
lol. man them goggles and the pants on the trex had me cracking up... great stuff.

« Reply #54 on: Jan 06, 2011, 05:28 AM »
Thanks Pon!

Here's a little something else:

General Treister from the Venture Brothers Season Finale + Kirby Dots
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2011, 05:30 AM by Kuro »

« Reply #55 on: Jun 15, 2011, 06:03 AM »

Stokoe's Bowie

« Reply #56 on: Jun 15, 2011, 07:40 AM »
Yes !!\

Great stuff overall man,but that pic of bowie is awesome !

save as>might give it a shot with coloring

« Reply #57 on: Jun 15, 2011, 12:20 PM »
Wow, your art is AMAZING! I wish i could possess that much talent AND imagination. Great stuff!

« Reply #58 on: Jun 16, 2011, 06:41 AM »
Thanks guys!

Color it if the spirit moves you, but it'll probably be a pain in the dick to flat because of the pencils. That'd be cool though.

Here's something from a page I've been screwing around on forever. Can't get an angle in another panel right, but this one turned out ok. She's a mech pilot:

« Reply #59 on: Jun 16, 2011, 01:29 PM »
LOVE it! Your line execution, even with something as messy and scratchy as pencil, is excellent! I love that her body moves right into the direction she's looking, great motion!

« Reply #60 on: Jun 16, 2011, 08:03 PM »
Such awesome level of detail, great stuff!

Nice work finishing the 30 character challenge! I only lasted about 2 weeks before I fell behind and peetered out. Saul is my favorite.

« Reply #61 on: Jun 16, 2011, 08:57 PM »
Mechs = Awesome, Mech Pilots = Awesome, and Mech Pilot Chicks = THE BEST.

So I dig it, in other words.

« Reply #62 on: Jun 18, 2011, 11:43 PM »
Bowie is such a bad ass.  I'd love to see a color version of that.  the gronch circle is a nice touch
killing the enemy with cuteness

« Reply #63 on: Nov 02, 2011, 07:41 AM »
It's that time of year again...

For the full bio, click the image. But basically he's a sentai that got stuck in sentai form. To try & cope, he embraced celebrity & is now becoming a huge asshole.
Had issues scanning & my computer was super laggy as I was trying to color so I rushed that part a bit (like the shitty visor gradient). Wanna focus more on the next than clean up but I hope to go back at some point. Think I might submit this guy (or a more polished version) here. And I'll hopefully have another character done by tonight.
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2011, 07:49 AM by Kuro »

« Reply #64 on: Nov 02, 2011, 10:57 AM »
I like the way you draw shoes. I know that sounds really strange, but its true haha.

Awesome start so far, can't wait to see what you do for the rest of the days.

« Reply #65 on: Nov 02, 2011, 12:21 PM »
That dude is looking sharp :D Great start!

« Reply #66 on: Nov 03, 2011, 06:24 AM »
Thanks guys! Here's my day 2:

She developed telekinetic powers through a Government funded military program, only to have the program cut. The larger idea was that I wanted to create a top tier female superhero that wasn't utter bullshit. But that's all relative. I finished the art early but got stuck on a name & how to word the bio. More soon.

« Reply #67 on: Nov 09, 2011, 05:18 AM »
Life got in the way a little. Here are two more as I attempt to get caught back up.

He's a military grade cyborg a buddhist sect think is the reincarnation of a great scholar.

Bigfeet slaughtered his family & rendered him blind. Now he ruthlessly hunts them (And no, no Slaughterface connection, that's just this guy's deal).

Have another one mostly sketched & hope to do another two beyond that one today as I get back on it.

« Reply #68 on: Nov 14, 2011, 02:41 PM »
After a stretch of not being able to scan, here are a couple more. Only one's colored but I'm opting on catching up over prettying them up

Generic Final Fantasy style character I did in order to meet every category. She uses hammers.

Aztec Mummy looking to punish some Cowboys that disturbed burial grounds.

A girl stranded in prehistory who's reeking havoc on the timestream. With her pet Dinosaur named Martin Riggs.

« Reply #69 on: Nov 14, 2011, 06:06 PM »
Aurora, Sixth Carbon Lama and Phione are my faves out of these so far.

Nice job so far!

« Reply #70 on: Nov 16, 2011, 01:51 AM »
That zombie's broke-footed stance is really appealing.  Adds alot to that image.  Also digging Esme and the Lama.

« Reply #71 on: Nov 16, 2011, 11:11 AM »
Thanks guys! Here are two more

British Duke from a long line of superheroes. Worried about his party girl daughter taking over. (The daughter was an idea I was originally kicking around for here)

A chubby, tattooed sky bandit with rocketpack

« Reply #72 on: Nov 16, 2011, 05:26 PM »
I really really like that sky pirate girl. Would love to see a story about her.. dammit, I want to do this now.

« Reply #73 on: Nov 20, 2011, 11:14 AM »
Thanks, Theo!

Here's 10:

Not an actual bigfoot, but a giant, quiet hippie that you wouldn't know existed aside from shuffling footsteps & skunky odor.

I'm real far behind. I've got about 5 different sketches half done, but I'm 10 behind post wise. I might stop doing full body shots to catch up a bit as I run low on time.

« Reply #74 on: Nov 21, 2011, 03:37 PM »
Kuro's got some tough competition out there though:
http://www.30characters.com/2011/11/21/21-kiwi/

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

414 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us