Parents Jam

Re: Parents Jam
« Reply #50 on: Jul 08, 2012, 04:55 PM »
Mammon's only here for size reference (I SWEAR TO GOD THEY'RE NOT MIDGETS, they're just short at 5"6 and 5" respectively.)

But enough about height, here's Russel and Yoko Goldwaters. :>

Aaaaand, because relatives are allowed, here's a gaggle of his cousins from his mother's side, having a rousing discussion.

They're quite friendly.
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2012, 04:59 PM by Magistelle »

« Reply #51 on: Jul 08, 2012, 08:28 PM »
So wait... AmintaZest is Mammon's Father?

« Reply #52 on: Jul 08, 2012, 09:20 PM »
So wait... AmintaZest is Mammon's Father?

I was gonna say the same thing. Dude, when did you have a 7 foot tall son?

« Reply #53 on: Jul 08, 2012, 09:37 PM »
I was already talking to magi about this earlier ahahaha

« Reply #54 on: Jul 09, 2012, 04:51 AM »
Those are some snazzy robots, Gregly~

I've been wanting to draw Elswér's parents for a while, I'm glad I could use this Jam to motivate myself to actually do so.

Here is Kragg, chief of the <INAUDIBLE> tribe. Some say he single-handedly killed a mammoth. As a baby. By looking at it.
And Serrin, his late wife, renown among the tribes for her kindness, sly humour and unusual golden hair.

« Reply #55 on: Jul 09, 2012, 07:58 AM »
greglyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want to be like you when I grow up

« Reply #56 on: Jul 09, 2012, 08:47 AM »

These designs are really cool!!

« Reply #57 on: Jul 10, 2012, 07:30 AM »
These designs are really cool!!

Thankyou! :D

« Reply #58 on: Jul 10, 2012, 10:09 PM »
another one done all quick like.

Cue's dad, Zeus, works the lowest paying job in the entire fairy kingdom: a tooth fairy.  He used to be Fey Guardian, but was stripped of his position when the Cupid scandal happened.

« Reply #59 on: Jul 11, 2012, 04:59 PM »

I briefly showed Leland’s parents in my comic for the EnterVoid Anthology, but they didn’t get very much page time. Here’s the whole family, all decked out for a family portrait. Leland only agreed to get his hair cut if he got to pick what he wore The star shirt he’s wearing is actually three days old, it was one of his favorites before it got ripped up during one of his many scraps with Brady.

« Reply #60 on: Jul 11, 2012, 09:09 PM »

Beo's grandma! She loves cookies and is completely childish at heart. (probably why she looks so young)

« Reply #61 on: Jul 11, 2012, 09:59 PM »
Gramma Beatrice looks like she gives THE BEST HUGS and makes awesome cookies and I want to visit her for Christmas and she would make me a sweater with like Santa on it and I would wear it!

lol I don't think I can play in this jam, if I knew what Gray's parents looked like I'd know too much about Gray's past and I like keeping us both in the dark about that. Plus, she... really has no distinguishing physical characteristics.

« Reply #62 on: Jul 11, 2012, 10:05 PM »

Here’s Andy’s Grandparents, who raised her since she was 8. Viola “Granny” Heller, who was a tailor and Marcus “Grandad” Heller, who was a mechanic. It’s fun to draw old people. :I

« Reply #63 on: Jul 12, 2012, 07:54 AM »

Beo's grandma! She loves cookies and is completely childish at heart. (probably why she looks so young)

Here’s Andy’s Grandparents, who raised her since she was 8. Viola “Granny” Heller, who was a tailor and Marcus “Grandad” Heller, who was a mechanic. It’s fun to draw old people. :I
Hooray for cute old people! Those grandparents are all so adorable and I want to adopt them as my grandparents. :)

« Reply #64 on: Jul 13, 2012, 07:03 AM »
You only get one parent, coz fuq da police (also I haven't got a dead-set design for Wizzie's father yet)

Winnie Belles, maiden name being Winnie Merryweather, was born and raised in the British countryside and comes from two lines of magic-folk family. They were a wealthy family and owned land which they farmed for themselves for for the local area, their wealth came from the potions and charms that the Merryweather family produced. They were very eco-friendly and a somewhat large family of magic hippies, but family ties were broken when Winnie fell in love, and married, a non-magic folk, "Bernard Belles". She moved to Hecklesthorpe shortly after they were married. Winnie's skills were in potion brewing and herbology but she also a talented folk dancer. She died around the age of 38 to cancer.

« Reply #65 on: Jul 13, 2012, 11:08 PM »

Totally half assed the background, but this is Angie's mother Cora when she was about 16 years old being taught by Rhihaya, who is Angie's grandmother on her dad's side. Yeah, Phinora kind of live long so they don't start to look old until way late. Rhihaya is only a mere 250 years old, which is still young in Phinora years.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #66 on: Jul 14, 2012, 07:32 AM »
She died around the age of 38 to cancer.

THAT'S SO SAD, HATS!
- I yearn for redemption, but I'll settle for a breakfast sandwich.

« Reply #67 on: Apr 20, 2014, 09:11 PM »
reviving this sumbitch because thats what Lilyfeather does, revives dead shit. heres her with her folks, Arash and Lucille, while she was still Ebony. I drew this earlier this month then today went "yeah, this drawing is good enough dig up a two-year dead jam."

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:57 AM by Animeshen »

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2014, 11:32 PM »

Jane and Jack Chamberlain, Seth's parents. With Seth as an added bonus.

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2014, 05:56 PM »

please forgive me for how messy this is but I thought this jam looked like a lot of fun!! so meet the Weston family... Andy, Jack, Jo and Ruby

« Reply #70 on: Jun 27, 2016, 05:39 AM »

Gossamer Swan's ever worried parents Pierre and Marceline Laurent. Both of them were ex-scientists from France who moved to Void when Marceline was half-way through pregnancy. They are very over-protective of their only child and would rather that she move in with them than live far away from them.

The rest I'll reveal at a later (or sooner) time.

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2016, 05:40 AM by JayKat »

« Reply #71 on: Jun 27, 2016, 07:05 AM »

Since we are at it, Sam's parents bc why not.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2016, 07:31 AM by Ishtar Dragon »

« Reply #72 on: Jun 27, 2016, 07:10 AM »
Ooooh, I like them!

« Reply #73 on: Jun 28, 2016, 10:26 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Madson!

« Reply #74 on: Jun 28, 2016, 02:46 PM »
Suuuper quicky colored doodle of Aurora's... and well, all Arkadian satyr's mommas! The Goddess Gaia herself. Satyrs are incapable of breeding, as are other mythological creatures, and they require Gaia to produce the members of their race. When the creature has lived their life, they are returned to the soil from whence they came. Also there's baby Aurora!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

376 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 404.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us