CJ's Random Art! - NSFW

CJ's Random Art! - NSFW
« on: Jan 23, 2009, 02:28 PM »
Okay so... I draw a lot of fan art... I don't really have any OC's... Well, I do, but they're just simple gay humans... idk, this sites seems a little too extreme for me... Cause I hate backgrounds, I suck at coloring, and I'm a horrible procrastinator... And yet, here I am, but why, I still don't know... Anywho, here's some of my fan art I guess...

Warning: I change my style a lot!!!

Green Day:

Chuck:

Other:

And just to let you know, I do A LOT of my drawing on Tegaki E...
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2009, 05:35 PM by cartoonjunkie »

Re: CJ's Random FanArt!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2009, 02:42 PM »
I like your style, your expressions are so lively. Give us more?
No pain no gain

« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2009, 02:45 PM »
Tegaki FTW!

You have some good line work. Just don't limit yourself to the tablet. I def want to see some more traditional mediums vs  ms paint style works.  Try out some shading or if you have work with shading - post them up! Wanna' see what you're capable of.

Keep on drawing and push your limits : 3
"Every single day, stress comes in every way; I ain't got no time for nobody"

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2009, 02:48 PM »
I take it you like Green Day...
MOST IMPROVED ARTIST 2016
MOST IMPROVED WRITER 2016

« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2009, 03:17 PM »
I take it you like Green Day...
Yes... Very much so... Maybe even a bit too much... XD

« Reply #5 on: Jan 23, 2009, 04:04 PM »
Tegaki FTW!

You have some good line work. Just don't limit yourself to the tablet. I def want to see some more traditional mediums vs  ms paint style works.  Try out some shading or if you have work with shading - post them up! Wanna' see what you're capable of.

Keep on drawing and push your limits : 3
But I can't even remember that last time I used a pencil... :-[
And I've been trying to color and shade a bit more, as you can barely see in the 'hip to be a square' drawing...

« Reply #6 on: Jan 23, 2009, 08:15 PM »
You've got a fun style-- I would LOVE to see you do more original work, less fan art, and more backgrounds!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 23, 2009, 10:17 PM »
You've got a fun style-- I would LOVE to see you do more original work, less fan art, and more backgrounds!

I do have three OC's, Earl and Steve from my 'work-in-progress' Yaoi comic RoomMates:

And The Actor Protector:

« Reply #8 on: Jan 23, 2009, 10:38 PM »
I think your drawings themselves look good; the biggest problem seems to be that you just don't finish them..

« Reply #9 on: Jan 24, 2009, 12:50 AM »
I think your drawings themselves look good; the biggest problem seems to be that you just don't finish them..
Only if I think they're good enough to finish...

« Reply #10 on: Jan 24, 2009, 01:01 PM »
Only if I think they're good enough to finish...

Everything always look better when they are finished.

« Reply #11 on: Jan 24, 2009, 04:59 PM »
Here's an idea for a character... I guy made of String-Cheese...???

« Reply #12 on: Jan 24, 2009, 06:09 PM »
Isn't that a mascot for a company that makes string cheese? The suit is class, though.

You know, you can just make a normal everyday dude for your character if you like, void doesn't have many of those.

« Reply #13 on: Jan 24, 2009, 06:37 PM »
Isn't that a mascot for a company that makes string cheese? The suit is class, though.

You know, you can just make a normal everyday dude for your character if you like, void doesn't have many of those.
No, because the string-cheese guy doesn't have a snazzy suit, he's effin' nude man... As for my guy he's made of Mozzarella... He's Mozzarella Man!!!... lol idk... :P

But to make just a normal guy would be kind of bland don't you think...?

« Reply #14 on: Jan 24, 2009, 06:46 PM »

No, because the string-cheese guy doesn't have a snazzy suit, he's effin' nude man... As for my guy he's made of Mozzarella... He's Mozzarella Man!!!... lol idk... :P

Not at all! You just need a good personality.  Like I noticed you like drawing gay characters that aren't flaming, which almost of all the Gay characters in void are.  You could make the regular guy that happens to like cock.  Ahaha. 

The thing with making a character for void is you can do ANYTHING you want! Just make sure you like writing about it and drawing it, because you don't want to start hating your character after the 3ed comic.

« Reply #15 on: Jan 24, 2009, 07:53 PM »

Not at all! You just need a good personality.  Like I noticed you like drawing gay characters that aren't flaming, which almost of all the Gay characters in void are.  You could make the regular guy that happens to like cock.  Ahaha. 

The thing with making a character for void is you can do ANYTHING you want! Just make sure you like writing about it and drawing it, because you don't want to start hating your character after the 3ed comic.
Hmm... I guess it's something to consider... But I definitely don't want to use Steve, he's a non-violent hippie...

I'll see what I can come up with...

« Reply #16 on: Jan 24, 2009, 08:02 PM »
The character just has to be something you can write and draw about. Battles aren't literal, many of my battles have been non-violent.

The point is to draw comics, period. You've got good enough art to get in, just do it.

« Reply #17 on: Jan 24, 2009, 08:52 PM »
There are a lot of non-violent characters and battles.  It's the direction VOID is moving in.  Character's like
Dr. Fabulous http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1382
Ethanol Jones http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1507
Marlin http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1486
Betty Bukkake http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1403
Mr. Sun http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1427
Girl and Dog http://entervoid.com/character.php?id=1499
and even characters that are violent are starting to do a lot of calmer battles like Angela Rudel lhttp://entervoid.com/character.php?id=927

« Reply #18 on: Jan 24, 2009, 09:29 PM »
Hmm... Okay then...

And just for sh-ts and giggles... I drew Mozzarella Man again and colored/shaded it... Still working on BG's though...

« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2009, 03:12 AM »
Idk... The more I draw him, that more I like him...

« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2009, 03:14 AM by cartoonjunkie »

« Reply #20 on: Jan 25, 2009, 11:46 AM »
He has a nice rubber hose design, and he looks like a cross between a game show host and a detective. 

Heres a tip, whenever to do a drawing like that, draw in a back ground and you'll get better at them in no time.

« Reply #21 on: Jan 25, 2009, 02:49 PM »
He has a nice rubber hose design, and he looks like a cross between a game show host and a detective. 

Heres a tip, whenever to do a drawing like that, draw in a back ground and you'll get better at them in no time.
Thanks... I think I'm going to use him, I like that fact that he's simple to draw... Plus I got a back story going and everything...

« Reply #22 on: Jan 25, 2009, 08:40 PM »
Here's my feeble attempt at drawing a background...

« Reply #23 on: Jan 27, 2009, 12:53 AM »
I submitted MM... Just to let you guys know...

« Reply #24 on: Jan 27, 2009, 11:03 AM »
Oh! That was fast, I wish I could have gotten to see those intro pages.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

421 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 452.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us