You have been in VOID for too long if...

Re: You have been in VOID for too long if...
« Reply #125 on: Apr 23, 2011, 07:17 PM »
I understand that Toolio's not really a super stand-out character on his own when someone new looks back at his past battles. 

I think part of the appeal for Toolio was that he really was Void's mascot.  He was THE cameo character.  So he didn't just show up in his own comics, but regularly appeared in other people's comics as well.  In that sense he kind of became a community character and became more than just any other character at the time.  I know that hasn't carried over, but it was very cool at the time.

« Reply #126 on: Apr 23, 2011, 07:27 PM »
You've been in Void too long if you DO remember that both myself AND RTV! both DID challenge Kyosho to death matches, which were instigated BY Kyosho, and then received NO response ever again from said Kyosho regarding the matter, other than his alternate reality version of how the events happened...I'll believe the talk when after 9 years of waiting, we ever actually see something come from you worth talking about. Get drawing. Be remembered for something awesome you did, and not problems and drama you were involved in.

I guess everyone has a version to their own story. Now that I look back on it I can't believe how sensitive we artists were back then, most of us being in our early teens. Took every remark and criticism harshly.

Dan, I still owe you a match. If you have the time, I'm down for a Kyosho vs Dan match. Let this be what they remember.

*You've been at Void to long when you remember Dan's chin on a milk carton, lol

« Reply #127 on: Apr 25, 2011, 07:54 AM »
LMAO!

Good one Kyosho!

Haha I need to make a new milk carton though.... James made the original, and yes, it featured me at an angle that seemingly made me have no chin... however, from recent Twitter updates, I need to make one concerning James' hair.... as it appears to be far more missing now than my chin ever was! ;-)

That being said, my current project is taking priority over normal matches now, probably for at least a year. However, I know RTV! would still love to take you on, and I know that needs to be settled. Doesn't have to be a death match... but maybe a match none the less? Go for it dude. Like you said, be remembered fro something new, not decade-old drama.

« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2011, 07:56 AM by Dan Dieckmann »

« Reply #128 on: Apr 25, 2011, 09:53 AM »
*tear* we grow up
Get ready- pop it, let's go.
Enter galactic, you and me,
Enter galactic, you and me.

« Reply #129 on: Apr 25, 2011, 10:22 AM »
Rufio would be displeased.

« Reply #130 on: Apr 26, 2011, 06:29 AM »
Ha!

« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2011, 04:24 PM »
Shit, Kyosho is still alive???

Damn dude, let's do a match some time!!! I do not give a fukk anymore about what was said or done back then. (those days were actually pretty awesome)
Stuff has happened and it's hilarious looking back at it!!  ;D

I was only 19 at the time. I'm 47 now.
I have grown up and stopped telling people they're affraid of me.

Except people called Dan or Felle. They shit their pants for me.    8)

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2011, 10:45 PM »
you have been in void for too long if........... your in the enter void podcast.......
I love you guys.....

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Not really I'm fairly new in comparison to a lot of people lol.

« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2011, 11:18 PM »
you have been in void too long if you were in the PREVIOUS void podcasts, haha.

« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2011, 11:35 PM »
There you go! That one makes sense to me haha.

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

448 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 504.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us