You have been in VOID for too long if...

Re: You have been in VOID for too long if...
« Reply #100 on: Feb 28, 2010, 08:06 AM »
I remember La Pompis being in The Incubator and I'm still sad he never used her.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #101 on: Apr 03, 2010, 09:30 AM »
* If you have had an encounter with Kyosho Unmei and got so pissed you challenged him to a Deathmatch and never saw him again.
When did that happen? Kinda wish I could've put RTV in the grave, lol.

« Reply #102 on: Apr 05, 2010, 10:55 PM »
being able to vote on comics even though voting had finished months before :P
Pee Pee...Pee Pee Vagina!

« Reply #103 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:15 PM »
* If you have had an encounter with Kyosho Unmei and got so pissed you challenged him to a Deathmatch and never saw him again.

There he goes again, hahaha. Nice to see some shit doens't change after 7 years.
I miss those days.

But i've been to the grave and got kicked out. They said it's reserved for you.

You have been inn Void too long if your convos STILL look like the above

« Reply #104 on: Sep 02, 2010, 04:45 PM »
You've been in Void too long if you're still fucking posting in this thread trying to prove you've been in Void too long because you haven't been in Void too long.

If you didn't tango with James, then you havent been in Void too long.

TA DA!

Doh.. La Pompis. Whhhy didn't he use her...

« Reply #105 on: Sep 02, 2010, 08:56 PM »
Doh.. La Pompis. Whhhy didn't he use her...

He never will. It'll be a taunt forever.

« Reply #106 on: Oct 03, 2010, 05:30 AM »

There he goes again, hahaha. Nice to see some shit doens't change after 7 years.
I miss those days.

Still using the blur tool excessively? haha.

Yeah. Too bad our fight never happened. I always wanted to fight RTV, especially after that lame fight you had with Yoshin. Btw, the only fight I recall being offered as a Deathmatch was against Dan (maybe). He deserved a fight, too. Oh well.

« Reply #107 on: Oct 11, 2010, 09:37 PM »
If you understand this.

« Reply #108 on: Nov 08, 2010, 12:28 PM »
BOOTBUUUUTTTTTT HAHA YES
an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs

« Reply #109 on: Apr 13, 2011, 10:18 AM »
HAHAHAHA OH SHIT I GOT A GOOD ONE.

YOU'VE BEEN HERE TOO LONG IF YOU REMEMBER WULONGTI, AND HOW HE TRIED TO TURN VOID INTO WARCRAFT.

HAHAAHHAAHAHA GOD i hated that guy.

You've been here too long if your remember that Wulong Ti is my brother.

« Reply #110 on: Apr 13, 2011, 11:10 AM »
I feel I should point out I'm not trying to start anything with Sheldon.  I'm certainly not holding him over the coals for something he said almost three years ago either.  I just thought it was a funny comment to make.

I'll add another:

-You've been at Void too long if it's been so long that you were here that you're suddenly a newb again when you come back.

« Reply #111 on: Apr 22, 2011, 10:58 AM »
YES. Agreed with Steve. It's been too long if you leave for a while, come back, and EVERYONE is new. haha! The fact that no one remembers Toolio even makes me sad.

Oh Sheldon.... he loves to say things like that. Believe me. He always says his last name translates to "beautiful girl".... but I think he's confusing "Vella" with "Bella". Vella actually translates to king of the internet trolls. Love you, Sheldie!

I miss those days.

Still using the blur tool excessively? haha.

Yeah. Too bad our fight never happened. I always wanted to fight RTV, especially after that lame fight you had with Yoshin. Btw, the only fight I recall being offered as a Deathmatch was against Dan (maybe). He deserved a fight, too. Oh well.

You've been in Void too long if you DO remember that both myself AND RTV! both DID challenge Kyosho to death matches, which were instigated BY Kyosho, and then received NO response ever again from said Kyosho regarding the matter, other than his alternate reality version of how the events happened...I'll believe the talk when after 9 years of waiting, we ever actually see something come from you worth talking about. Get drawing. Be remembered for something awesome you did, and not problems and drama you were involved in.

« Reply #112 on: Apr 22, 2011, 11:28 AM »
What?  Who doesn't remember Toolio?  There was a Toolio redesign contest last year.

« Reply #113 on: Apr 22, 2011, 12:03 PM »
And yet when asking the general public.... he's not very high on the relevant things in Void list.... which again, makes me sad, and hopefully sometime this year, at least one of us can help correct that.

« Reply #114 on: Apr 22, 2011, 05:15 PM »
Word.

« Reply #115 on: Apr 22, 2011, 08:27 PM »
Well, let's be honest. Toolio wasn't even an active character when I came to the site 5 years ago, I'm only aware of who he is because I've read every comic on the site. I don't blame a lot of new people for not knowing who he is since not everyone is hardcore enough to read through all the comics. It's difficult to consider him relevant when the character hasn't been used in so long, his daddy doesn't come around much, and the character doesn't really have a presence on the site anymore. Nothing against Galvo or the character itself.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #116 on: Apr 23, 2011, 12:53 AM »
I hope to one day also read every comic on the site. Christ, how long that take you?

« Reply #117 on: Apr 23, 2011, 04:11 AM »
Well, let's be honest. Toolio wasn't even an active character when I came to the site 5 years ago, I'm only aware of who he is because I've read every comic on the site. I don't blame a lot of new people for not knowing who he is since not everyone is hardcore enough to read through all the comics. It's difficult to consider him relevant when the character hasn't been used in so long, his daddy doesn't come around much, and the character doesn't really have a presence on the site anymore. Nothing against Galvo or the character itself.
There'd be more hardcore readers like you if half of older battles weren't broken ;)
In my defence of course.

« Reply #118 on: Apr 23, 2011, 04:49 AM »
It's unfortunate that a lot of the battles are indeed broken.  But Kevin is just one man.  In the meantime, you can read the missing battles here: http://www.entervoid.com/images/battles/

« Reply #119 on: Apr 23, 2011, 08:02 AM »
I'm not sure Dan haha I definitely didn't do it in one sitting. There was one week I devoted to sitting down and making it through all the comics. I was fortunate to have done it prior to all the comics breaking.
Kittens wearins mittens

« Reply #120 on: Apr 23, 2011, 12:12 PM »
The fact that no one remembers Toolio even makes me sad.
when asking the general public.... he's not very high on the relevant things in Void list.... which again, makes me sad, and hopefully sometime this year, at least one of us can help correct that.

I think maybe it has something to do with you being around back then, and to anybody not around back then he doesn't mean anything... I've read pretty much every Void battle too and Toolio made no impression on me at all.

I mean out of hundreds and hundreds of characters he didn't even stand out and wasn't particularly awesome to me. Just another face in the many, many faces of characters and artists come and gone... most of which after reading them passed back into nothingness and non-memory not soon after.

Not every character and battle is like that. Some, it doesn't matter when you come into the world of Void or when you read them them, past or present, they stand out! but I'd say that's rare.
 I wasn't here for James, P2, or Mize's heyday either, but they stood out to me. When I think of Void, I think of them! James and P2 ARE Void to me! Not some guy I've barely heard of and didn't resound at all in my memory aside from every once in a while I see a pic of him and don't know why.

Some things are subjective to their environment... cliques, humor, etc.
It was hilarious or cool to you back then, and all your buddies who shared the same outlook, but if you weren't part of that group and it's YEARS and YEARS later, times and people and enviroments have changed... you might not be in on why people thought that was cool... I don't know, that's my take.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2011, 12:14 PM by carlito »

« Reply #121 on: Apr 23, 2011, 03:17 PM »
I have begun working on the long process of trying to re-label and repost older broken battles from the old files. Fortunately we did have some of them backed up, and I just need to finish sorting and then re-naming and re-uploading them. I know in the cases where some are missing, at least for me, I still have the filed for my battles on my computer and can re-upload those. For the rest, I imagine what I'll have to do is either get a report from Kevin or sort through them all myself and find any other missing ones, and email the artists to see if I can get them emailed to me to be re-uploaded, which I fully intend to do, because I hate that all of that history is gone.

« Reply #122 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:03 PM »
I have begun working on the long process of trying to re-label and repost older broken battles from the old files. Fortunately we did have some of them backed up, and I just need to finish sorting and then re-naming and re-uploading them. I know in the cases where some are missing, at least for me, I still have the filed for my battles on my computer and can re-upload those. For the rest, I imagine what I'll have to do is either get a report from Kevin or sort through them all myself and find any other missing ones, and email the artists to see if I can get them emailed to me to be re-uploaded, which I fully intend to do, because I hate that all of that history is gone.

Ji Kei vs. Hot Chick, Speed Resurrection Tournament Finale

Gone to dust.
Never to return.
:'(

« Reply #123 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:31 PM »

Ji Kei vs. Hot Chick, Speed Resurrection Tournament Finale

Gone to dust.
Never to return.
:'(

I am so glad I managed to read it all the comics before they disappeared.  Though apparently they will exist only in memory now ;.;

« Reply #124 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Yeah, Mamoru lost those pages for good. Charmy has told me he has it, but he has no intentions or desires to upload those pages.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Morrigan KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart Mercury

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

Revelarts images 
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 16, 2024, 02:38 PM
Revelarts-ubator  
Last updated: Revelarts - Apr 15, 2024, 10:25 PM
All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Apr 14, 2024, 08:23 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

196 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 255.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us