Satin | Characters
Height: 5' 0
Created: December 11th, 2005
|Design sheet||Extra Image 1||Extra Image 2||Intro comic|
View Satin's full Comic Archive
Alias: The Satin Widow
Abilities: Textilemancy (or cloth bending if that term makes more sense to you), the ability to control fabric and manipulate its density to be as sharp as a blade or thick enough to block bullets. She can shape her own ribbons and clothing into spikes, tentacles, weapons, creatures, anything she can think of. She can manipulate any form of clothing except for leather and denim. Her favored weapon is a pole axe.
==Cliff Notes on Satin==
- Former serial murderer, now attends the Lady Vanity Training Facility for Magical Girls/Boys.
- Her best friend is Lilyfeather.
- She has poor eyesight and has a hard time aiming her attacks. Lady Vanity gave her some glasses to fix this.
- Satin has a rather twisted view on what love is. She has a tendency to fall in love with people similar to her... and she believes the best way to show her love to someone is to kill them.
- Despite making a new friend, Satin sometimes slips into her old habits. She's getting a little better at not killing people.
-Satin vs Sable Casares and Satin vs Titan have been retconned from her story.
Egg Dealer vs. Grunt
@ 7:51 AM Aug 9th
A small, Spring related AU
@ 4:19 PM Aug 8th
@ 4:06 PM Aug 8th
@ 11:26 PM Aug 7th