Bombot | Characters
Height: Varies (stretchy)
Created: June 1st, 2019
View Bombot's full Comic Archive
Soon after the war's conclusion, Bombot was caught in another of his father's experiments. An attempt to create a portal through time and space ended in disaster, creating an unstable rift that pulled Bombot before collapsing, leaving Bombot permanently unstuck from time and space. Bombot took this new development surprisingly well, and used his new space-time jumping powers to explore alternate timelines and universes, helping people where ever he went, for a very, very long time.
- Bombot's "mouth" is a metal plate covering his real mouth. He can rotate the plate to alternate between a smile and a frown, but otherwise it doesnt move.
- His access points to bombspace are under his hat, behind the clock on his chest, and behind the glass on his jetpack.
- Bombot cant talk, so he communicates primarily through acting things out or by drawing pictures, often with labels, with the drawing pad and colored pencils he keeps under his hat.
- Bombots eyes are usually hidden, but can sometimes peek out from under his hat or shine through the hat itself. They can sometimes display symbols, like exclaimation points or stars, to help him emote.
- Though he acts like a child, bombot is incredibly smart, especially when it comes to science and engineering, partly due to being raised by a scientist, and partly due to being older than the universe.
- Bombot believes all people are inherently good, even if they do bad things. He insists on treating everyone like a friend, which can lead him to trust people he really shouldnt.
- Hes been known to sometimes use a dry erase to draw angry eyebrows over his helmet if he gets particularly mad.
- Bombot is resistant to damage from all elements (water, electricity, fire, etc) except surprise.
The Other Guy
@ 12:50 AM Sep 28th
@ 11:28 PM Sep 27th
@ 9:12 PM Sep 27th
Rocket Punch Siouxsie
@ 7:15 PM Sep 27th
The Eight Legged Welcoming Party
Sidae vs. Lacy Webbs
@ 4:14 PM Sep 27th