Onion Princess | Characters
Created: May 23rd, 2013
|Design sheet||Extra Image 1|
View Onion Princess's full Comic Archive
now includes an optional
MAGICAL GIRL AU
- Onion Princess is now a magical girl who struggles with controlling her powers.
- the story, mood and setting's completely up to you. This includes how much level of "sad girl" you want to interpret Onion.
- You can go crazy with Princess Onion's powers. While she's mostly melee she can have long ranged attacks like illustrated in the ref sheet.
- and that's about it, have fun!
If you don't feel like magical girls there's always the more depressing and surreal
- Onion Princess is mentally unstable
- She's basically trapped in her own mind; the events that are happening have no clarity if they are real or not.
- the Knight in the comic is named "Knife", and he's also a literally a knife. Onion can sort of control him, but at the same time, not really.
- What happened after fighting Goblin princess is currently not clarified.
Onion has 2 forms; she can transform into either, or have two of herself in the same room.
- The Onion Princess:
This is her first form and she's practically an onion waist down. She is physically weak, often emotional and cries a lot in this state.
- Princess Onion:
during vs. Goblin princess she found the strength to fight and gave herself a new form-- her shadow casts the silhouette of the Knight instead of herself. She's much more calm in this state, but you'll still see tears.
She bleeds from her head, chest, and flower bud. the bud does not open.
Note: Princess Onion visually looks the same for both canon and the AU.
Gut N' Doggo
Steph vs. Chica Chicana
@ 10:38 PM Nov 18th
La Estrellita Demonica vs. Key
@ 7:53 AM Nov 18th
Throw Down in Toontown, Final Round
Riley Gator vs. Merry Softshoe
@ 9:43 PM Nov 17th
@ 1:59 PM Nov 17th
Priest to meet you
Adwell Morris and Merrik Sanderson
@ 9:04 PM Nov 15th