Christopher Leandre | Characters
Created: December 29, 2012
|Design Sheet||Introduction Story|
View Christopher Leandre's full Comic Archive
- Christopher has a wide variety of beanies/scarves/hoodies/sweaters to hide his more monsterous features. He by no means looks human even then, but it makes him stand out a little less.
- His usual state is mildly grumpy. He tries to keep his true emotions hidden behind sulky indifference, but he often lets slip subtle gestures of kindness and affection.
- He gets defensive very easily, especially at comments about his appearance. He is also very easily stressed.
- He is rather uncoordinated, at least, when bipedal. He has fighting instincts, and is capable of being dangerous when seriously threatened, but he has little training or experience. His best weapon would be his shark-like teeth, seeing as his claws are clipped for safety and convenience (although they do still get caught on things).
- His mother was killed for attacking humans. He was taken in and raised by a human woman as a cub.
- Like deer, he sheds and regrows his antlers each year, but you don't have to worry about portraying this unless you really want to.
*Note: Christopher previously had a plot concerning Monster School and stuff...That has since been scrapped*
Zhanic Hanalei vs. Drednaut
@ 5:32 AM Oct 18th
Grita The Reaper vs. Lilo
@ 12:01 AM Oct 18th
Throw Down in Toontown, Round 1
Riley Gator vs. Palooka
@ 11:32 PM Oct 17th
Steph vs. Cutie Mark
@ 6:56 PM Oct 17th
Spoiler vs. Buck Xander
@ 11:18 AM Oct 17th