INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
« Reply #2025 on: Dec 03, 2018, 07:48 AM »
Welcome again you old beans @thejanman & @Viperchief!

« Reply #2026 on: Dec 30, 2018, 02:36 AM »
Thanks very much, extremely great to be back and to be so welcomed!

« Reply #2027 on: Dec 31, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've been called Pro, Prororo, Protato, Proto, but you can call me whatever you feel makes sense. I'm pretty new here in void and I'm quite interested in developing myself as an artist. I do art as a hobby. Most of my time is spent studying in academics, so what little time I have I spend it drawing. I've been wanting to write myself a story with the characters I've been developing since high-school, but have been struggling to start.
Recently I've been feeling quite stagnant in my growth and caught wind of this lovely group. So far I'm loving the variety of styles and characters here and I look forward to learning from all of you. :D

Thanks for having me!

P.S. I'm a bit of a slow artist, so I apologize in advanced for those who ever end up battling me :P

« Reply #2028 on: Feb 06, 2019, 03:14 AM »
Hi Everyone

My names Flytee, I joined the site to take part in the magical girl deathmatch with my bf, but I've gotta say after lurking about I'm already really keen to create a standard character.
I'm primarily a digital artist, but I also do a lot of watercolours so you'll probably see a mix from me. Currently, I'm drawing a lot of D&D and LARP characters (so just a lot of high fantasy stuff), as well as my own auto-bio comic. I'm hoping to use this site to practice my comic layout, backgrounds and step out of my comfort zone a bit....also ya know, just to have some fun and meet other artists. :D

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

NomadMona-LisaWish-Tinged Idle LogicFaustina LaFayette Hollow PassionFlechette LaFayetteElizabeth CatherineScout and BorisGut SmasherWendigoDahiris

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Mar 23, 2019, 05:33 PM
!SHORT & SWEET! 
Last updated: Shen - Mar 23, 2019, 01:55 AM
\V/CAST 
Last updated: PyrasTerran - Mar 21, 2019, 04:39 AM
Pin up jam [18+] NSFW 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Mar 18, 2019, 12:42 AM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Mar 15, 2019, 10:49 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

82 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 113.
Most Online Ever: 1,050 (Aug 30, 2015, 02:43 AM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us