Author Topic: Collaborators Wanted Thread  (Read 988 times)

Offline Dr.Salt

• View Profile
Collaborators Wanted Thread
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
I think collaborations are super cool, and I am assuming a lot of you do too judging by how many people showed interest in the tag tournament.
So I am starting this thread, because I thought it already existed, but it didn't (now it does).

If you want to collaborate with someone on a comic, or other creative endeavour, post your want ad here!
It's like the challenges thread, but with more of a hippy get-along vibe.

---

To get the ball rolling; I am looking for someone with an interest in fashion who will let me pick their brain and help with a video game about women's fashion I might be developing.

Offline Tofubeast

• Common Rider
  • Fastcart withdraws cooly
    • View Profile
    • Hi-speed mecha hero webcomic: M-ZERO-OH
Re: Collaborators Wanted Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:20:30 PM »
HI YES ME I LOOOOOVE FASHION OH GOD TALK TO MEEEE

My fashion tag on my tumblr is like, LOADED. Check it: http://isthistakenalready.tumblr.com/tagged/fashun

Offline Red

• I am the nice one.
  • The Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
HI YES ME I LOOOOOVE FASHION OH GOD TALK TO MEEEE

My fashion tag on my tumblr is like, LOADED. Check it: http://isthistakenalready.tumblr.com/tagged/fashun

Can't ... Stop.... Scrolling!!!!
"take your iceberg lettuce and go eat in the trash"

Offline (Pi)

• OMIGOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS??
    • View Profile
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 11:26:49 PM »
hey yall, so i figured this thread needed more love, and i really want to get something into black stripe since the deadline has been extended to May 31st.

i have a couple scripts i've been working on, but i don't have the time to draw them out myself. i'm looking for an artist who can move forward with minimal direction and bring one of these stories to print in time for the anthology!

Here are links to the scripts. some of them aren't finished, some of them have notes still attached. i'm more than open to feedback or changes if it strikes your fancy.
The Coolest Guy
Safehouse
Hit or Miss
The Witch

Offline Miss Jetster Jay

• You're Welcome
  • DUMB BABY
    • View Profile
    • Thinking is Hard
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 11:56:44 PM »
Pi, if you don't get anyone to do "The Coolest Guy" in time for the Black Stripe, I would love to take it up to get it into another anthology or something sometime. I haven't read through the whole thing but I'm sold on the title and the opening scenes/10 lines, wishing I had time to work on it properly right now, but I know if I tried it would be rushed in between uni work etc., wouldn't get the justice it deserves at all.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:58:29 PM by JETSTER »

Offline Bobo

• DUMB BABY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 09:37:36 AM »
Pi, I am so on board with this idea! I already have an entry of my own in the works, but if I get to the point where I feel like I can handle more, I'd also be happy to jump in on some collab work. Mostly, though I just want to say how cool this is and that more people should think of collab work if they don't have time for a complete entry or just want to work together for the Black Stripe.
Quote from: Wei Ingnan
obstacles drive us to creative thinking and imagination

Offline cbrubaker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
I am looking for a collaborator to help me write stories on my humor comics. I draw an on-going comic about a witch named Koko who works at a potions shop. It's a humor comic where silly things happen. Here's a drawing sample:

An old comic is here, and another old one (before the character designs changed)

Basically I'm looking for somebody to help me out on the storylines, throwing in suggestions and maybe a few dialogues. Once I got enough story notes, I would then compile it into a coherent storyline.

Anyone interested?

Login and Logout

VCast VOID Chat facebook tumblr Twitter DA

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

Anthony AnalogThe SkinnerNight Blazegalvo2304The UniverseConwayGangsta GeetaPowBuck & Bones

Random Comic -

Last Topics

Suggestions 
Last update: sheldon  - Today at 02:43:09 AM
Void Fanart JAM! UPDATE 8/20 
Last update: MyHatsEatPeople  - Today at 12:51:03 AM
Month of the DEAD 2014! 
Last update: Evi  - September 18, 2014, 11:16:38 PM
So what movies/t.v. are you watching? 
Last update: Chao-One  - September 18, 2014, 06:20:49 PM
Murderfest 2014 JAM 
Last update: Ahmed  - September 18, 2014, 05:40:32 PM

Latest Members

Users online

18 Guests, 1 User

[]

Most Online Today: 34.
Most Online Ever: 165 (June 28, 2007, 02:49:59 PM)