let's share your fav cartoon movies

let's share your fav cartoon movies
« on: Jun 16, 2019, 05:25 AM »
For me , ratatouille is the best cartoon movies ever for me
UFABET
let's share your favorite and you can talk about it with me! :D

Re: let's share your fav cartoon movies
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2019, 07:27 AM »
One of my all-time favorite movies, period, is Wall-E. As for other animated movies, Rango is also a great one.

I have a hard time coming up with any traditionally animated movies (cartoons), haven't seen many apart from the Disney ones.. Alladdin probably would be my favorite. Fritz the Cat is also worth a mention. Anyone have suggestions for non-3D animated movies to watch?

Oh.. and the Lego-movie!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2019, 11:11 AM »

Let's get into it.  Trailers provided wherever I find them

Movies I Liked When I was a Kid (and still do)
-My Neighbor Totoro (Fox dub)
-Beauty and the Beast
-A Goofy Movie
-The Prince of Egypt
-The Iron Giant
-Chicken Run
-The Road to El Dorado
-Lilo and Stitch
-Spirited Away
-Treasure Planet
-Finding Nemo

Movies I Found as a Teen that I Still Dig
-The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
-The Incredibles
-Ratatouille
-The Triplets of Belleville
-Kung Fu Panda
-WALL-E
-Tokyo Godfathers

Movies I Found as an Adult
-Kung Fu Panda 2
-The Boy and the Beast
-Inside Out
-Ernest and Celestine
-Zootopia
-The Book of Life
-Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
-Coco
-My Little Pony
-The Incredibles II
-Spiderman Into the Spiderverse

I could keep building this list now, but I've been at this or over 2 hours, so this is it for now.

icon by zee!

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2019, 12:20 AM »
      So, I would start off with the big famous ones and mention Wall-E and UP from Pixar.  Both are fine examples of cg animation with Wall-E having an entire first act, and most second act, almost entirely without dialogue and still able to tell its story through mostly visuals and characterization through pantomime.
     Then there's American Pop, one of Ralph Bakshi's later films, that serves as a tour through roughly a century of American music told through four generations of performers.  The rotoscope animation, while a bit rough sometimes, gives the film a unique look and plenty of character.
     Mary and Max is a stop motion animated film that will make you weep even more than Up can.  It tells the story of a young girl in Australia who becomes pen pals for over thirty years with a man with Asperger syndrome in New York. 
    Finally, for now, are Satoshi Kon's Paprika and Millennium Actress, both movies feature their own ways of delving into characters' minds.  They both sport otherworldly visuals with Paprika going more into the psychological thriller/action movie route and MA giving us a look into the life of an actress using her movies to show her life's story.

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

DairyuRae and BlueCharlie Rosenberg"Faceless" FurioIrene VilanovaHajire Cloud & BeamSteinBombotCount BurmeisterVincent VasquezKoop & El Cuervo JR.Aiden

Open Challenges -

No open challenges
Create a new challenge

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Jul 16, 2019, 10:43 AM
The June-July 2019 Blind Date Jam 
Last updated: G.Lo - Jul 16, 2019, 08:20 AM
BOOTCAMP ROUND ROBIN EVENT Signup Thread 
Last updated: Orion - Jul 16, 2019, 12:20 AM
Hello to everyone 
Last updated: ruti - Jul 12, 2019, 04:44 AM
Nohara's Charas 
Last updated: Evi - Jul 10, 2019, 07:25 AM

Latest Members -

Users online -

82 Guests, 5 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 120.
Most Online Ever: 1,050 (Aug 30, 2015, 02:43 AM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us