Bugs Thread

Re: Bugs Thread
« Reply #100 on: Dec 21, 2017, 05:10 AM »
I've glanced over at the Most Wanted, and Wizzie and Jane's icons are gone? Replaced with the generic "no image" image? There might be more characters like that, but these are the ones immediately visible.

« Reply #101 on: Dec 21, 2017, 08:21 AM »
Yea, I've mentioned this before but we've just changed over our image hosting so we've had some weird stuff happen. Keep letting us know - but that's the reasoning behind this weirdness.

« Reply #102 on: Apr 06, 2018, 09:41 AM »
I submitted a beyond battle and uploaded all the images but the comic didn’t show up.

« Reply #103 on: Apr 06, 2018, 11:18 AM »
I submitted a beyond battle and uploaded all the images but the comic didn’t show up.

(that's no bug that's a feature)

Beyond Battles are put up like every other comic on this site; by the mods in their respective morning timezones. Next time, just upload it all and hang tight! The Mods will get to it soon enough C:

« Reply #104 on: Apr 06, 2018, 11:30 AM »
Sorry, it’s been about a year since my last time here. I forgot the. Tiny details. Thanks for the response.

« Reply #105 on: Apr 11, 2018, 04:26 PM »
Whenever I try to add a character to my hitlist, it says "Failed".
It isn't really that much of a big deal. Like, I barely use the Hitlist as it is, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thanks!

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

TiffanyShmagicPudding WashingtonLumin KaiHarlow IronlockeSebastianAkira MatzugiΦηVicente ScordatoAzure & CoErosRipley

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

Sonic The Hedgehog Art Jam 
Last updated: Eny-Lame - Today at 09:12 AM
Muscle May 
Last updated: otakutaylor - May 24, 2018, 11:04 PM
VOID RELATIONSHIP MAP 
Last updated: Majikura - May 24, 2018, 09:11 AM
AJ's banished Sketchbook 
Last updated: AJ 武士龍 - May 23, 2018, 04:28 AM
The Love-Child Jam 
Last updated: Desichan - May 22, 2018, 07:43 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

63 Guests, 2 Users

[]

Most Online Today: 91.
Most Online Ever: 1,050 (Aug 30, 2015, 03:43 AM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us