Fawn and Detroit | Characters
Height: 4'9 and 5'1
Created: September 25, 2017
|Design Sheet||Win Pose||Lose Pose||Introduction Story|
View Fawn and Detroit's full Comic Archive
Fawn is a 16 year old who's pretty useless at combat, and the like, she usually prefers to stay at home, with her rich parents, and her stuffed animals. She lives in a really winter-y town, and she's a common target for assassination and kidnapping attempts due to her family's wealth. This of course freaks her out, and by some miracle of nature she still alive, fortunately thanks to Detroit she seems safe for now, but we can only know so much about the future.
She's a pretty sweet and cheery, albeit unmistakably spoiled girl. She constantly tries avoiding anything dirty that could mess up her clothes, and the like. She's pretty childish, and is easy to tease, and even easier to make cry. She enjoys making friends, but sometimes she'd rather just stay huddled up with her stuffed animals, where it's safe. Despite her family's wealth being the reason for her misfortune, she seems to take pride in her family's status.
- She doesn't swear.
- She is willing to wear other clothes, but she prefers to keep pink her main color at all times, and avoids clothing with cool color schemes.
- Her parents are Marigold a rather busy lady, who makes a lot of money from her work, and Vincington, a spineless father, who people tend to call worthless when it comes to pretty much anything. She heavily values family, and she loves her parents very very much.
- Her mother is the cousin of Veronica Nightingale, making her Veronica's first cousin once removed, and the 2nd cousin of Theo.
- Her hands are always covered with either sleeves too long that they cover them completely, or by gloves without individual fingers. She never really has her hands uncovered.
- She has a face tattoo of a heart and a dot.
- February 9th birthday
Detroit is Fawn's bodyguard or something, he was hired for something that involved protecting her. Throughout the process of his job however, he actually has grown to like her more romantically.
Not much of substance is known about him, however we do have a relatively good grasp on his personality at this point. For example, he's a sweet boy, who has some bizarre mannerisms, but seems to really like Fawn, to the point of being slightly clingy. He doesn't really seem to like people else than Fawn and her parents much. This can manifest in a number of ways, being a major brat to them, and making them miserable(Something he moreso reserves to people that he considers a threat), ignoring them, or trying to act really nice and polite to them and get on their good side. Overall though, it can be assumed that Fawn is the only person he enjoys the company of, and he doesn't respect that many people, but Marigold is among those he respects.
- His hair color and eye color, both are not the colorations he was born with.
- Like Fawn he sticks with an aesthetic but he's more strict to coloration and refuses to wear clothes outside of his style.
- His methods of disposing of say assassins is currently unknown
- He'd never allow anything to harm Fawn, and would never do something he considers beyond her best interest. Most everything he does is to protect her, everyone else can disappear for all he cares.
- A Jealous b----
Wispy Winter Brook:
A very snowy village that Fawn lives in. It's a popular tourist attraction, due to the peaceful and happy atmosphere that surrounds the place, besides that though, it also has a large amusement park, which can at times be particularly strange to exist in such a village. The people here seem to always be carefree and happy. Other details include the fact that this village has an abnormally large amount of bunny related things, buildings, and items. The grand majority of the actual people who live here, have bunny ears of some sort, and occasionally tourists will also don bunny ears.
The mayor of Wispy Winter Brook, is a cunning man, who seems to be successful at everything he does. He also happens to be Fawn's uncle, on her dad's side.