Sebastian | Characters
Created: April 14, 2018
|Design Sheet||Win Pose||Lose Pose||Introduction Story|
View Sebastian's full Comic Archive
Weight: 120 lbs
Age: Never bothered to keep track of it but he is ancient.
Sex: Male but no visible reproductive organs.
1. Star Map- Sebastian can track the position of space bodies from anywhere in the universe as if seeing though a window past all obstructions; combined with his species photographic memories they can map out entire locations very easily and seemingly never be lost.
2. Jelly body- Lack of bones makes Unilabes very flexible and slippery, while also their goo being a defense akin to a lizards tail falling off and regrowing given enough time or simply reattaching the fallen limb.
3. Ageless:- Much like some Jelly fish, Unilabes are long lasting and have outlived many star systems even if one has died of old age no mortal species has even witnessed it.
1. Fragile inner body- the true body of Sebastian's species is much like squishy organs.
2. Huge Ego- Sebastian is one for a tall tale and he has a tendency to stretch the truth.
3. impatient- He is one to get easily distracted and likes to wonder off to find something fun
4. No Shape shifting!- Unilabes do not have instantaneous shape shifting, infact it takes them eons for their jellies to maintain any shape other than a slandered humanoid, even clothing outlines and simple whiskers cost them huge amounts of time to form but each one is a representation of their individual personality.
5. Glowing- He constantly glows which is great if you need to see in the dark but makes you stand out.
Personality: Sebastian lives for adventure, he has an ego and is very energetic and hates standing still for too long or being in the same place he is an explorer and loves to tell tall tales like the proverbial fishing story, he speaks in a folksy chummy way and uses sailing lingo he is naturally friendly but never lets on to how smart he actually is and is apprehensive towards others and will always lean towards diplomacy while always keeping an eye on the people he is with.
Bio: Unilabes are said to be as old as the stars themselves, some say they are a race from no one world and are free agents amongst solar bodies, each has a drive to explore, map, and teach races how to navigate planets and the universe. While they were never common themselves it became a common practice amongst space faring races to capture and enslave them to use as living star maps to navigate the solar system, because of these practices the star mappers have become more rare and valuable. Where once there was a race of beings who loved to teach new races to look up to the skies and see the way home, now only lies a scattered few nearly escaping danger now more weary of strangers and traps, and those who have been captured tend to go insane from not seeing the night sky for so long, because for an immortal race nothing is more scary then never seeing your passion again and having to wear the reminder of it for all eternity. Captain Sebastian is one such Unilabe.
Bootcamp Round Robin: Set 1
David Birch vs. Croco
@ 9:52 PM Apr 23rd
N00b of Clandestein Ch.01
@ 3:41 AM Apr 23rd
N00b of Clandestein Ch.02
@ 9:55 PM Apr 22nd
Mona-Lisa vs. Lawson
@ 11:52 PM Apr 21st