How the Jobs Section Works

How the Jobs Section Works
« on: Apr 11, 2013, 11:29 PM »
This section was made in order to help out Voiders that are either looking for work, offering work, or simply looking for a collaborator for a project. Please try to provide the following information

-Will it be paid work/How much you are offering. Please include if it's an up front or back end deal, or if this is just a collaboration kind of thing for fun.

-If you're looking for an artist, please specify what you're looking for in terms of style.

-If you're looking for something like an inker or colorist, please provide lineart so people know what they'll be working on.

-Length of the job. ie Ongoing gig or simply 10 pages, etc.

-Deadline, if there is one.

Keep in mind, Void is not responsible if you get ripped off by someone! It is your responsibility to ensure you are paid! Be smart and take at least 1/2 up front and do not provide hi res files until you are paid in full! Watermark the crap out of your lo res previews if need be. I will remove obvious scams from the board, but if something doesn't sound right, don't take it!

An example of a potential scam is "I have been working on a manga and plan on becoming a famous mangaka. I know all sorts of anime producers and will get this made into an anime. I need an artist to make this manga happen! I will need a bunch of test images done from artists for free before deciding on an artist. I have 500 pages of background info provided here [link]"
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2013, 11:42 PM by Angie »
Kittens wearins mittens

Newest Comments -

Newest Characters -

KingAugustus ThomasTheakonRod ChirpwoodHuskMizz BonzaiSpidella WidowsMyrmidonGhoulArcher Heart MercuryDuncan Dealbhaoth

Open Challenges -

Latest Topics -

All News, All The Time 
Last updated: Staff Bot - Today at 05:49 AM
Clown Jam 
Last updated: Radji - Feb 11, 2024, 04:51 AM
INTRODUCE YOURSELF 
Last updated: Maz - Nov 06, 2023, 04:13 PM
FAQ: Questions About Void? Post Yours Here! 
Last updated: Darius Corry - Sep 09, 2023, 03:15 PM
Art Diary of an Eternal Student 
Last updated: BoogidiBzdo - Aug 22, 2023, 09:17 PM

Latest Members -

Users online -

288 Guests, 2 Users

(1 Hidden)

Most Online Today: 351.
Most Online Ever: 1,184 (Jan 13, 2020, 06:21 PM)

About Us

We exist to provide an environment for artists to learn and improve their sequential art skills competitively. Our community is designed to give critical feedback and encouragement to our many members the world over, at all skill levels.

Follow Us